Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac (1272 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Bbnaija: "I Dont Hate Cee-c Honey" - Ifu Ennada Reveals As She Gushes Over Alex / #bbnaija And Then Igbo Culture Took Over. Alex Da Dance Queen #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by BloggersNG: 12:22pm On May 09, 2018
Tobi is The Kind of man That Knows what he want and just go for it, Irrespective, Bad news for all those who think ALex is a Village Girl, Cos Tobi Just declared her his WCW, and thats all that matters right now, The Reality star shared a photo of himself carrying her and said she's his favorite Village girl.. She must be bursting his brain,lol.. How romantic..

see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/my-favorite-village-girl-tobi-gushes.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by BloggersNG: 12:23pm On May 09, 2018
More

Re: 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by directorXixXICK(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2018
Then carry your PDA(public display of affection) to the village
Re: 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by GistersNG: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
grin
Re: 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by Evablizin(f): 12:29pm On May 09, 2018
shocked

Ok,if they ask you, why you continued chatting with your ex,ask them if they have never used past questions for revision.
Re: 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by goldbim(f): 12:52pm On May 09, 2018
Cool cool cool friendship goals!!!
Re: 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by itspzpics(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2018
Lol
Re: 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac by BloggersNG: 3:17pm On May 09, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Dazzles In His Stunning Attire For His Traditional Wedding (pic / Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels / Singer Chidinma Ekile Stuns In Red Gown in New Photoshoot-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.