Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Bbnaija: "I Dont Hate Cee-c Honey" - Ifu Ennada Reveals As She Gushes Over Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Dont Hate Cee-c Honey" - Ifu Ennada Reveals As She Gushes Over Alex (677 Views)

"NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "I Dont Hate Cee-c Honey" - Ifu Ennada Reveals As She Gushes Over Alex by onyi25(f): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Big brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada, who just unveiled her own clothing line earlier today, recently had a question and answer session with her fans on Instagram.

She discussed more on her relationship with her new bestie, former BBnaija housemate Alex Asogwa, whom she constantly gushed over whenever a question about her came up.

During the course of the Q and A session when asked by a fan why she hated Cee-C so much, Ifu revealed that she doesn't, but has just love for her.

When asked by a fan if she was romantically involved with Nigerian singer, Mc Galaxy, she gave an indifferent answer.

See more here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/bnaija-i-dont-hate-cee-c-honey-ifu.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I Dont Hate Cee-c Honey" - Ifu Ennada Reveals As She Gushes Over Alex by OneCorner: 1:46am On Sep 23, 2018
3 fools.
As if dia hate will reduce d price of garri

Re: Bbnaija: "I Dont Hate Cee-c Honey" - Ifu Ennada Reveals As She Gushes Over Alex by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2018
But why are these set of bbn housemates trying so hard to remain relevant
Re: Bbnaija: "I Dont Hate Cee-c Honey" - Ifu Ennada Reveals As She Gushes Over Alex by Bluezy13(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2018
These children again...

They are never wealthy because they spend the greater part of their money on popularity. Which is the only way they think they can remain relevant to sell their market.

(1) (Reply)

Mc Tagwaye Hosts Nigeria To His "Throne Of Lafta" Comedy Show Today / Judge Dismissed 50 Cent's $2 Million Lawsuit Against Rick Ross / Toke Makinwa Set To Give Out Some Of Her Birthday Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.