Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (51040 Views)

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Iceberg3: 2:06pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
So you are proud of a racist prick who actually hates your kind? You are a very interesting human being

Chattaap,cschitholrian grin
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by tolexy007(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2018
hamhamhit:
i love obama kiss kiss
I hate Obama
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by tolexy007(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2018
SternProphet:
The Trump administration will cause Iran to develop an Atomic bomb. So Saudi Arabia will buy and deploy their own....from Pakistan. The clock will run very fast after those events. Americans of the future will rue and remember the era they put a complete idxxt with inferiority complex in the White House just because he is make, white and rich.

you never get over the Hillary loss, I understand. if Iran try to develop atomic bomb then, Israel has no option than to bomb dem to an oblivion.... God bless Israel, God America , God bless Nigeria
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by JUHABACH: 2:29pm On May 14, 2018
tolexy007:

you never get over the Hillary loss, I understand. if Iran try to develop atomic bomb then, Israel has no option than to bomb dem to an oblivion.... God bless Israel, God America , God bless Nigeria

yep. cause that worked out so well in the past.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.