Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women (31736 Views)

Rihanna Puts Her Sexy Body On Display As She Poses In Skimpy Lingerie And Bodysu / CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by SoapQueen(f): 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Toolz should weigh 110kg if am not mistaking

Sometimes, body weight isn't about fat. Some persons are slender with heavy bones. Some have massive adipose tissues with light bones. I have stood on same scale with people who looked fatter than me, we weighed almost same.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by wakes: 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
great!
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by EmmyDJourno: 1:33pm On May 09, 2018
Its not easy, but if you can please lose weight

It is hardly sexy

Tone the tighs and flatten your tummy and you are good to go kiss
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by MsPweshy(f): 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
When she wears one now you guys will say 'i thought she's a married woman why is she exposing her body'
Bossontop:
undecided
Not even one pic of her wearing d lingerie.... Mtcheeww......so how we go take confirm d tin
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Horus(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
I love only plus sized women, the huge mass of flesh just turn me on grin
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Julia345(f): 1:47pm On May 09, 2018
Y is she not leading by example nah?? Mah c her for lingerie.....yummy grin
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by PatAnselm(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2018
This people will not kill sombori
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Nofav0rs(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2018
officialteemi:
90kg
she'll be way more than 90kg. I'm not even this big yet I'm a lil over 90kg

She's probably somewhere above 115 kg
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by thunderbabs: 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
Why she con wear robe all covered up? Shey she no suppose show us d lingerie on hasef too ni abi which kind cheating be dz na shocked
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 09, 2018
PheezyLee:
How can she be doing lingerie photoshoot and be wearing a robe?? She for strip like others nah
Shes married
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Safiaa(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
Factfinder1:
Hippopotamus boutique
Youre gross.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Safiaa(f): 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Its not easy, but if you can please lose weight

It is hardly sexy

Tone the tighs and flatten your tummy and you are good to go kiss
not everyone in this world can be stick thin, and that’s fine. Let people live their lives pleaaasee!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Debbime(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
My thoughts exactly. I know how I look in lingerie with a protruding stomach. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Earthbound:
Good for her.

Truth is plus size women only look good in lingerie when they've made an effort to flatten their stomachs.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by fakuta(f): 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
congratulation, i pray for other women to venture into business.
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by nanabarths222: 2:05pm On May 09, 2018
https://www.onedial.ng/?ref=19af111acd746c4c12d412cd47337d21
Amagite:
On air Personality Toolz Oniru Demuren has launched her own premium lingerie and shape-wear for Plus Size African Curvy Women, called Sablier.

According to Toolz;

I want ladies, irrespective of their size or body types, to be confident and love themselves, and essentially embrace their beautiful, because beauty is from within and is not dependent on what society dictates

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/toolz-launches-lingerie-and-shapewear-for-plus-size-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by AloneTK: 2:07pm On May 09, 2018
Unfortunately, some people don't think. You call yourself a model and you are almost naked in a photo-shoot while your patron is all covered up. That should tell you she doesn't see anything valuable in you. She only sees you as a tool for her own success.
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by AloneTK: 2:09pm On May 09, 2018
officialteemi:
she wont fit-in...in a kia picanto

grin grin grin grin grin What about a Nissan Micra? Hahahaha
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by GuntersChain(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2018
i concur, not those with low self esteem trying to look skinny as if all men likes skinny women. #teambigblackandbeautiful.
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Jsucre(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2018
i just love plus size women, se won fisemi ni kwa!
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Hisduchess(f): 2:20pm On May 09, 2018
Factfinder1:
Hippopotamus boutique
savage cheesy
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Sometimes, body weight isn't about fat. Some persons are slender with heavy bones. Some have massive adipose tissues with light bones. I have stood on same scale with people who looked fatter than me, we weighed almost same.
Sure I know. Am a medical graduate.
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by kaptynblaq: 3:40pm On May 09, 2018
Factfinder1:
Hippopotamus boutique

lol you are very very wicked lol
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 09, 2018
Shut up you can’t compare a man’s weight to a woman’s weight. A 90kg woman is equivalent to a 120kg man when it comes to size and physical structure. So you don’t have to be “that big” before you know that you might weigh as much as or even more than her. Common sense is not so common.
Nofav0rs:
she'll be way more than 90kg. I'm not even this big yet I'm a lil over 90kg

She's probably somewhere above 115 kg
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Nofav0rs(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Shut up you can’t compare a man’s weight to a woman’s weight. A 90kg woman is equivalent to a 120kg man when it comes to size and physical structure. So you don’t have to be “that big” before you know that you might weigh as much as or even more than her. Common sense is not so common.
ok Benson
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Emasel(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2018
Dyt:

Her husband is a sucker for thick women

Are u in his mind
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by EmmyDJourno: 5:15pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
not everyone in this world can be stick thin, and that’s fine. Let people live their lives pleaaasee!

Take it easy

Read through, I said, "if you can"

Plus you don't have to be stick thin

Read through, I said, "Tone your thighs, flatten your tummy"

And read through again, I said, "It's not easy"
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Good for her.

Truth is plus size women only look good in lingerie when they've made an effort to flatten their stomachs.

Do you think getting rid of belly fats is that easy? Why is so much emphasis made on women having flat tummy and so little on men?
In case you don't know, men ought to lose beer bellies too.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:11pm On May 09, 2018
officialteemi:
90kg

So ?
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by lobell: 7:04pm On May 09, 2018
Do slim girls wear shapewear? Abi shapewear is only for shapeless people?

Instead of them to exercise and diet, they are deceving themselves.
Re: Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women by zarkknight(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2018
Singing biggie biggie heavy heavy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja / Durella Survives Ghastly Accident In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.