Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY (21752 Views)

Division In APC Over Submission Of Ministerial List To Senate - The Guardian / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Senators React As Police IG Idris Snubs Senate Invitation Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by BERNIMOORE: 1:34pm On May 09, 2018
Audray:
Even if Idris shows up and ineptly answers equally ineffectual questions thrown at him by the thieves in agbadas and suits ,nothing will change. It will just be another headline maker for the media. The occasional talk talk in a bar here and a home there. Then the end.
That's how we roll...
shut that mouth, this is the Democracy fela Warned Nigerias about shame onyou fulani slaves

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by justy15: 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
The Senate or the national Assembly has been reduced to a toothless barking dog.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Debazent1: 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
They should what is on their mind...

Ship from USA and China to nigeria
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 09, 2018
Kenthology:
Please can someone assist me with 1k or 2k lemme use and treat this malaria that has been disturbing for a week now, if i have d cash, I wouldn't be doing this. I will highly appreciate. If I'm lying, may I die of this malaria. UBA 2092785247 (savings) God bless

Look for a Mango tree and collect some leaves, wash them and boil the leaves, after boiling drink 3times a day. Come back and thank me later. No one's going to give you a Kobo here but that is my own #1000 for you. #PEACEOUT.

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by solochris(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2018
sending him invitation week in week out as if that's the only thing they have to do... useless people

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by airminem(f): 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
bamipet01:
This useless idiot senators are yet to pass 2018 budget. They keep hammering on what is not important. let them continue to disgrace themselve now. They keep chasing shadow.
I want to think that you are not in any moral position to call the senators the way you just did. Roll your tongue more smoother next time when you comment in pubic.
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Fekkyranky: 1:41pm On May 09, 2018
The IGP attitude is unprofessional and it's It's against the tenets of democracy in Nigeria! The president should protect Our democracy.
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by fakuta(f): 1:41pm On May 09, 2018
I DON'T BLAME HIM, Senate is just annoying treating our country like their father's beer parlour
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by brownhawk: 1:42pm On May 09, 2018
Kenthology:
Please can someone assist me with 1k or 2k lemme use and treat this malaria that has been disturbing for a week now, if i have d cash, I wouldn't be doing this. I will highly appreciate. If I'm lying, may I die of this malaria. UBA 2092785247 (savings) God bless
so shall it be. AMEN
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Emjay1310(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
That's what happens when you have a very weak institution in the country. My PVC is ready for eviction next year sha
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Hausas are the most stubborn sets of creatures we have here on earth. Difficult to control
hypocrisy is when DINO refused to yield to Police invitation and Igbos like u were supporting him, now that IGP keep snubbing The senate u are crying for democracy.
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by kense88: 1:48pm On May 09, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Senators just made their office very irrelevant.
if you people had commenced the impeachment of Buhari for violating the constitution,
I G would have come to wait for you before you resume work.
You are a wise man. It will even get worse. This is the time to flex there muscle and show buhari who is the boss. If they miss this opportunity, they will never be taken serious again. This is not even a party issue, they should be united in this fight against the executive. Though they are all corrupt, but this is necessary for the sake of our democracy. Buhari should be impeached at all cost.
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Felixv: 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
the senate had the opportunity to interact with the DIP that was sent -they could have politely relayed their displeasure to his boss but instead decided to display their ignorance in the public domain.

let's not forget that democracy is not about institutions --it is about the people -can we truly say that these people represent a democratic country
the same senate that refuses to disclose their salaries and remunerations,the same senate that blatantly refused to obey court orders.

I think saraki are co are playing with fire here ---they cannot insult the same policemen who are protecting them and their families -just imagine if the IGP redraws all the mopos assigned to these fools....

The IGP sent his deputy to represent him --that should be enough.
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by wizod(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Hausas are the most stubborn sets of creatures we have here on earth. Difficult to control
i am a living witness

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
ShitHead:
This is should be condemned the way we condemn the selfish and lazy set of our lawmakers. Let us preserve our democratic institutions. We are talking about the Senate, not the senators. That Institution should be respected.
Sorry. But it is now about the senators and not the Senate. To respect the Senate institution you have to ignore the senators on some issues.
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by LZAA: 1:50pm On May 09, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5725/breaking-police-ig-idris-snubs-senate-the-third-time-read-why/

cc; lalasticlala

bamoski and laudate wee like this grin
cc immhotep onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom shalomc

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by blazesam(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
It only when a child is doing the right thing that he/she is allowed to purnish the younger one's. Now our senate and memberz of the rep are not doing the right thing, how will their junior respect them? They cnt stand to their feet and sanction the dude? Copy ur leader or get ur pvc 4the right
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by oibrahim11: 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
Please pass 2018 appropriation bill and stop all these nonsense.
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Sgwin: 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Hausa think they own Nigeria it's they personal property

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by oibrahim11: 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Please pass 2018 appropriation bill and stop all these nonsense
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by LZAA: 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Felixv:
the senate had the opportunity to interact with the DIP that was sent -they could have politely relayed their displeasure to his boss but instead decided to display their ignorance in the public domain.

let's not forget that democracy is not about institutions --it is about the people -can we truly say that these people represent a democratic country
the same senate that refuses to disclose their salaries and remunerations,the same senate that blatantly refused to obey court orders.

I think saraki are co are playing with fire here ---they cannot insult the same policemen who are protecting them and their families -just imagine if the IGP redraws all the mopos assigned to these fools....

The IGP sent his deputy to represent him --that should be enough.
democracy is not about institutions you say?
if america or germany had the kind of legislature or judiciary we have,the whole world will be in chaos as nobody will be able to check the executive and corruption will be instituionalized as it is here
its because of strong institutions in europe and the us and parts of asia that officials dont flaunt stolen wealth and hide money in cayman islands
so INSTITUTIONS make democracy
ps the nigerian institution was written by the military not the people so go figure
cc immhotep onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by middlebelter(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
The IGP appears to be more powerful than PMB or how do we explain the public disclosure by Mr.President in Benue State that he was not aware the IGP did not carry out his directive to relocate to Benue State? How do we explain the promise made by the president to investigate the incident to which we have not the outcome of that investigation as at today?

If anyone refuse to heed the invitation of the Parliament , the Legislators will direct the IGP to arrest. Now, who will arrest the IGP? The law will have to take a look at that. The IGP to the best of my understanding is not only disrespecting our Legislators, he is disrespecting Nigerians. Who can we blame? Of course it is the president that appointed him into that office in the first place, he has the power to relief him of his position and he should, except Mr President want us to belive that IGP is disregarding the second arm of Government on his instruction. It is definitely impossible for him to act in that manner if he is not sure of the support of the president otherwise, his removal from office will only be made known to him though the press.

Who then is subverting our hard earned democracy? The IGP, the Legislator or Mr President? My answer is Mr. President.

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
LZAA:

bamoski and laudate wee like this grin
Those who love APC lawlessness will love this

cc onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
LZAA:

democracy is not about institutions you say?
if america or germany had the kind of legislature or judiciary we have,the whole world will be in chaos as nobody will be able to check the executive and corruption will be instituionalized as it is here
its because of strong institutions in europe and the us and parts of asia that officials dont flaunt stolen wealth and hide money in cayman islands
so INSTITUTIONS make democracy
ps the nigerian institution was written by the military not the people so go figure
cc immhotep onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3
Felixv needs the Caliphate in his life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by nelsonebby(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
lowkey28:

Look for a Mango tree and collect some leaves, wash them and boil the leaves, after boiling drink 3times a day. Come back and thank me later. No one's going to give you a Kobo here but that is my own #1000 for you. #PEACEOUT.
Don’t mind him.
He’s a gambler grin
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by vineyardfarms: 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5725/breaking-police-ig-idris-snubs-senate-the-third-time-read-why/

cc; lalasticlala

WHEN EACH SENATE HAS MORE THAN 20 POLICE OFFICERS AS DETAILS SECURITY TO THEMSELVES. WHY WILL IGP. REGARDS THEM. TO GET TO THE IGP PROPER, THE SENATE SHOULD PUT A LEAN ON THE POLICE MONTHLY IMPRESS ACCOUNTS.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 09, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Buhari no dey around sack am SP
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Sagay212: 2:03pm On May 09, 2018
uwa1:
This is not good for our democracy... though the senate wahala don too much self....

unfortunately 85% of nigerians do not understand what democracy is. Infact many don't even know what government stands for. they do not know the responsibilities of government how much more understanding what democracy is. Many nigerians have also chosen to be deliberately fooli.sh. things like this won't surprise me at all.

We have people who at this time and age believe they should celebrate Nigerian politicians for constructing bridges , roads and providing basic infrastructure which the voted them to do. there is no hope for nigeria in 100 years to come if the people continue to think like slaves.

Now some idi.ots will support the IG because they think everything is about APC vs PDP, meanwhile the evil politicians whether APC or PDP are one and thesame. when it's time to embezzle money they become one. IG has suddenly become untouchable and unquestionable because he is loyal to miyetti allah president buhari.

Una never see anything for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Mjiya308016: 2:07pm On May 09, 2018
Lol, hez not an Hausa man na, haa
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Kenthology(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2018
brownhawk:
so shall it be. AMEN
thunder fire u and your entire household. Your children will die from malaria one by one AMEN
Re: Police IG Idris Snubs Senate the third time - READ WHY by Brains1990(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2018
Remove that motherfuvka from his position, then he will learn manners. Apparently he is afraid to answer the Senate because, he is emotionally attached and guilty of the atrocities befallen the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis / Roads Blocked As Kano Residents Welcome Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.