Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply (37067 Views)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by nwakibie3(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:
Anything you find yourself doing, just make sure you work hard.

[b]Even if na bet9ja
... Work hard, one day you go chop alabi money.
[/b]

my man grin grin
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by thunderbabs: 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
Chioma and good timing cheesy

More success to David
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
Congratulations Bro. May God bless all the hustling ladies and gentlemen on this forum,in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by nelsonebby(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:
Anything you find yourself doing, just make sure you work hard.

Even if na bet9ja... Work hard, one day you go chop alabi money.
bet9ja
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by condralbedez: 2:03pm On May 09, 2018
The God of Davido and chefchi will locate me turn it into prayer....Radaadaaaa kricomooo dashiiiiii.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Kingdelex(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2018
issokay let me go and continue my weed
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by tishbite41(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
OBO, 30 Billion Gang, DMW
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by uzogold4love: 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
congrats bro but hope you have changed some of your kinsmen life instead showing your wealth around social media,,
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by victorvezx(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2018
I just find this News hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by kenzysmith: 2:05pm On May 09, 2018
goodmike7:
Wrongest move ever. You don’t need it. You need investments. Do
You know the cost of maintenance and parking at the airport monthly? Ask Daniel
Omokachi. This boy is too forward and over competitive. That’s not good all the same. It’s a no for me.
oga keep quiet motivation book writer na this kind people they write 30 ways to make money but them still they trek awon special adviser ni adviser kor

3 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by tallskinnyperv(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2018
mrjerrfrac:
Doesn’t matter if it’s his money or his father’s money.. the most important thing is dude got a jet.. it’s really hard to see such hard work and determination when you father is a freaking billionaire.. David is hardworking period and his songs are dope!!
ure an idiot... which hardwork... try starting from nothing

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2018
airminem:
Davido, I Advice You Join Politcs And Add Value To Your People/constituent Like You Uncle.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Congratulations Bro. May God bless all the hustling ladies and gentlemen in this forum,in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by jke001: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
goodmike7:
Wrongest move ever. You don’t need it. You need investments. Do
You know the cost of maintenance and parking at the airport monthly? Ask Daniel
Omokachi. This boy is too forward and over competitive. That’s not good all the same. It’s a no for me.

I disagree with you .remember he is a musician..he hardly stays in one place.. If you notice.. He is on tour and davido even harldy stays home for a week..so for how long will he continue using his fathers jet...besides..he knows what he is doing.. He may have thought about it before buying it...
If anything happens.. Last last..Elder adeleke will deall with the bill..

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by martineverest(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2018
and ppl believe its his?
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by martineverest(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2018
victorvezx:
I just find this News hard to believe
u are the only person wit sense on this thread
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by flakkybaby: 2:12pm On May 09, 2018
PEPSI COLA is requitting if you are interested or you have someone that is in need of a job call the manager in charge 07036890010 you can be helping someone today.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Oduwils222(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2018
And let the poor say I am Rich.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by anibirelawal(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2018
busybrain123:
Me that bought my own since last year on my dream did I make mouth. tongue

CONGRAT BRO grin

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by engrjacuzzi: 2:16pm On May 09, 2018
Davido, do you need a shoe shiner? I can offer to do that and get paid.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by asawanathegreat(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2018
I will start singing next month
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by RYANAYO(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2018
airminem:
Davido, I Advice You Join Politcs And Add Value To Your People/constituent Like You Uncle.

What uncle?

The dancing bug?

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by kmaster007: 2:23pm On May 09, 2018
tiwa will soon cheat on Wizkid by dating davido.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by flakkybaby: 2:29pm On May 09, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
Davido, do you need a shoe shiner? I can offer to do that and get paid.
my brother you can do more than him don't underrate yourself, there is a job vacancy for you just call this number 07036890010 is a Pepsi cola requitting workers are needed.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Olulinks(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2018
rozayx5:
fueling and parking a jet would turn any nigerian musician broke

in three months

all our celebs are broke in US dollars

some foreign musician wear their whole net worth as an ear ring or watch
undecided undecided
Davido is not any Nigerian musician!

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Tundeobama(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2018
biggest artist In Africa. obo pls nack chioma well oooo international award it's for yoruba so get ready to call bet,mobo and MTV yoruba awards.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by engrjacuzzi: 2:32pm On May 09, 2018
flakkybaby:
my brother you can do more than him don't underrate yourself, there is a job vacancy for you just call this number 07036890010 is a Pepsi cola requitting workers are needed.

are you for real
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by mrjerrfrac(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
ure an idiot... which hardwork... try starting from nothing
shut the Bleep up you fool.. don’t you ever quote me anuofia.. na me tell your papa to poor? tongue tongue
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by amakadihot87(f): 2:40pm On May 09, 2018
rozayx5:
fueling and parking a jet would turn any nigerian musician broke

in three months

all our celebs are broke in US dollars

some foreign musician wear their whole net worth as an ear ring or watch
undecided undecided
make davido hear that sombori wears earing worth his 30 billion
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by CaptMG: 2:43pm On May 09, 2018
I STRONGLY BELEIVE DAVIDO KILL THOSE OF HIS FRNDS BCK THEN FOR MONEY RITUAL.
DJ OLU N CO REST IN PEACE.I STRONGLY BELEIVE DAVIDO KILL THOSE OF HIS FRNDS BCK THEN FOR MONEY RITUAL.
DJ OLU N CO REST IN PEACE.
I STRONGLY BELEIVE DAVIDO KILL THOSE OF HIS FRNDS BCK THEN FOR MONEY RITUAL.
DJ OLU N CO REST IN PEACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) / Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock / Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.