Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React (34437 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / "Jogodo": Tekno Called Out By 'Danfo Driver' Mountain Black & Mad Melon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React by Xander85: 8:48pm On May 09, 2018
Tundeobama:
lazy Ipod artist I laugh when he rejected award last year does he worth it.no international award for him yet the likes of eazi have bag them.Tecno very lazy one beat and style artist.have never seen his album cd on street who go buy copy cat.

You truly are predictable...not to mention pathetic! The basis of your dislike for Tekno seems to be the fact that he's Igbo!

Igbos are truly in trouble in this country but some are too naive to realise it! They're surrounded by envious bastards who seem to lose sleep whenever any Igbo surpasses one of theirs in anything!
Re: Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React by Dareal90s(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Tekno you go wound oooo!
So they want Headies to give a thief an award?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React by Dareal90s(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2018
Xander85:

You truly are predictable...not to mention pathetic! The basis of your dislike for Tekno seems to be the fact that he's Igbo!

Igbos are truly in trouble in this country but some are too naive to realise it! They're surrounded by envious bastards who seem to lose sleep whenever any Igbo surpasses one of theirs in anything!
Tell your brother to be creative and stop stealing others artist music, Yoruba's or other tribe artist don't steal songs, only ur brothers does such animalistic stuff.
Re: Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React by Dareal90s(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2018
StackHouse1:
Since techno started hanging out with drake he started stealing people's flows
Seems he is tired of singing cassava, potato, tomatoe and banana songs grin
Re: Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React by NifemiKolade(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
Na with that song he wan collect the Grammy he promised.... Lol
Re: Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React by Shugaddict(f): 6:14pm On May 11, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

I didn't expect a brilliant reply from a slay queen, iranu!
Why is my post paining u boda odeh cheesy

Carry your sickness someplace else boy... I don't have the antidote cheesy
Re: Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Shugaddict:

Why is my post paining u boda odeh cheesy

Carry your sickness someplace else boy... I don't have the antidote cheesy

How far. None of your numbers dey go. Paste me your direct line on a dead topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed / "Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.