Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (38580 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2007
Wayne Rooney!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Glamourgal(f): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2007
if i'm correct, it's manchester united leading, followed by chelsea, or is it liverpool  undecided and THEN arsenal  grin cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2007
wayne rooney scared you@david grin grin shocked grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Glamourgal(f): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
lol david, cos wanye UG? grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2007
Muki, go back to bed and stop toasting poor David here! tongue He got tired of faggoty ferguson and fell for Winger, but don't worry, he would soon dump your asses and come to the winning club! grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Glamourgal(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2007
i can't start reading all the posts, because it's too damn much  grin
but from what ive gathered, mukina2 is some crazy Arsenal fan, Razorr, Man-U fan/chelsea, which one is it? cheesy
david, where do u stand?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2007
Gunners rule!!!

Man U ke? Not with that over rated Wayne "white pele" Rooney!!!

Chelsea is the winning club? By diving around and Moaninho Ah well i support them too thanks to Mikel. . . we can like 2 clubs cant we? grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2007
Andriy Shevechenko - $30m

Wayne Rooney - $27m

Cesc Fabregas - PRICELESS
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by justme3(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2007
chelsea 4 life
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2007
@seun

I think ACmilan should be included in the Polls
Thanks
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by lalaboi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2007
poll! to knw who gat d most fan here!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2007
Seun,
for my sake can you add Bayern Munich. Liver pool alright, Man U well O.K Barca, Real, Inter hmmnn So many barren clubs that have never won champions league e.g Arsenal, Chelski even Boro I'm going to throw up!! is it Marlboro or what
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Seun(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
Done.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by dayokanu(m): 5:03am On Mar 19, 2007
Thank you Seun even if I am the only fan I am proud
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by didoflex(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2007
You should have given people the option of writing the name of their clubs, not giving them some names to choose from. Others does not answer anything!

My Teams:

England: Tottenham Hotspur
Spain: Barcelona
Italy: Internationale
Germany: Borussia Dortmund
Holland: Ajax
Nigeria: 3SC
Argentina: Boca Juniors

And on and on and on,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by DrDre1(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2007
First love is

Running around the whole of Nairaland and shouting
Man U!
Man U!
Man U!
Man U!
Man U!
Man U!
Man U!

My second club is Chelsea because of the Coach.

Spain: Barcelona

Don't worry fellas. I'm not Lil Jon grin but please adjust the poll and make it more open. Some other people's clubs are not there and the other option may not be fair enough.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2007
gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnners 44444444444444444444444444 liffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Seun(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2007
You should have given people the option of writing the name of their clubs, not giving them some names to choose from. Others does not answer anything!
First, I posted the topic without a poll, then people asked for a poll.
Then I added a poll as an option, now people are saying that the poll shows that I don't understand football.
Whereas they have the option of not voting in the poll if they don't like it!!

I was asked to make the poll by people who understand football, so please let's try to be smart, thanks.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2007
grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by didoflex(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2007
SMART? OK if you say so,

But just a reminder to the so called people that 'understand footie', Stationery Stores is not also 3SC as you put in your poll.

3SC is IICC Shooting Stars of Ibadan!!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by angel101(f): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2007
ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
GUNNERS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   kissgrin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2007
razoor i suspect you angry
you've been cheating in the polls angry

we all know Arsenal rules nairaland grin cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2007
arsernal
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2007
Mukina, sorry o, you need to wake up from your sleep! Most of your fans have defected to Chelsea! Sorry love. cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2007
kateflow sweetie how are you . .

can you pls modify the spelling of arsenal before those dirty minded people see it pls embarassed kiss kiss

razorr they wont . .it will never happen here grin cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2007
Mukina, see your fake fans? How can a true gunner spell Arsenal as Arsernal! Yeye fans! Kateflow baby, why don't you come over to the winning side, uhn? grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2007
razorr u are a winch grin grin

that was a mistake embarassed

kateflow dnt mind her .she's a winch
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2007
mukina dont mind razorr i know before i did that mistake because i know he will talk
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2007
Yea Muki. You are right! I'm a winch! That's why I've been luring your fans away with my victories and jazz! Haa haa haa!  grin   grin   grin   grin
@kateflow Razorr is a she and not a he! grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2007
wat ever but sorry razzor how old are u
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Razorr(f): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
39 and still sexy as hell!  grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kateflow(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2007
na u see wat i mean wen u ask any body which club h belong to and they say arsenal ask that person is age

this are their ag gradeb 15-35

so u see chealsea is for old peapleof 36-100, so i dont blame u if u belong to that club old cargo club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.