Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Which Football League Is The Best In The World? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (24761 Views)

Poll: The Best Is:-

English Premier League: 67% (149 votes)
Spanish La Liga: 18% (41 votes)
Italian Serie A: 2% (6 votes)
French Ligue 1: 0% (0 votes)
German Bundesliga: 2% (5 votes)
Holland Eredivise: 0% (0 votes)
Nigerian Premier League: 8% (19 votes)
Other: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Johnsinia(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2010
Which league is the best league in the world? P/s give areas and reasons as your back up
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Olaolufred(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2010
La liga.
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
La Liga- consistency , playing the most beautiful football the world have ever known. The dream of all players, is to play in Spain - Even in the least flourishing team.Lol!

1 Like

Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Johnsinia(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
To me i think it is the EPL b/c it is the most competitive league,the most exciting,the most view league,the most richest and the most prominent league in the world.unlike the laliga nd serie A where only 2 club is contesting 4 trophy.the money obtain when a club win a trophy in d epl is =the laliga + the serie A.everton,totham,manc,villa,bolton or any epl club can challange d best club in laliga nd s.A for their money as we see in manc vs barca,totham vs inter,fulham vs ac milan nd juve etc with d epl clubs coming victorious.Also d epl ve won d champions league morethan any league in europe:livpool 5,manutd 3,villa 2,forest 2,leeds 2 etc.
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by bollingjoe(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2010
@johnsinia the epl is not the best ,the la liga is the best, from 2000-2009 the laliga teams has the ucl 4 times, serie a 3times ,the epl 2times.if u talk about the technology u ll give it to the bundesliga . if u talk about stadiums camp nou is the biggest in the europe and allianz arena is the most beautiful stadium in europe. el classico is the most anticipatedof all matches.  the bundesliga has the best league organisation. so think twice before u utter such rubbish. although the followership and passion is unrivalled. but english players are the least talented

1 Like

Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by switdick(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2010
The laliga is the Bê§t,
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Phate07(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2010

EPL! cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by bollingjoe(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
the laliga is the best cos they have the best team right now,the best players ie messi and cr7. the la liga also has the best coach i mean mourinho. grin
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by 9jablog: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
Premiership noni
no reason
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by dinah777: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2011
English premier league
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by mployer(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
Epl is the best. People talk about la-liga but most often they don't even watch their matches.
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
EPL of course, So daft for any1 to tink odawise. undecided
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2011
epl excitin and most watched!
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by conceptmay: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
NIGERIA LEAGUE!!! [/size][size=8pt]grin grin
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by badmus77(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
I beg is The English Premier League
Is more entertaining, more competitive, best marketing, I knw La Liga is blessed with crazy players like messi n others but their matches r just too easy to predict and I basically dnt find that entertaining to me, I am sorry, Love them too
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by kellynoah: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
Nigerian Premier League is the best
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Ifemyke: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
I have no doubts that the English premier league remains the best in the world. Infact, this topic couldnt have come at a better time than now with all the money that manchester city has spent so far. You can read Manchester city De Jong opinion on this on
http://www.footballfile.com
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by dahdah: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
the english premier league is the best, my reason for choosing them as the best league in the world is that,all the top four clubs there dominate the champions league unlike other leagues where only a club from d league would be lucky to reach the semi final
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by conceptmay: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2011
nigeria league!!! d ;d
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by born2boink(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2011
The Premiership has thrown in new competitors with at least 3 star players in the contenders  in about 5 contenders which are Arsenal,Chelsea,Man United,Liverpool and Man city and 3 threaten clubs Stoke City,Newcastle and Tottehham which

Arsenal-Per Mertseker, Vam-pire and Gervinho,assasvin
Man city-Nasri, Aguero and Slyva,Badboytelle and Toures
Man U, Rudeney,Nastri and Ferdinand
Liverpool,Gerald, Suares, Charlie Adams
Chelsea.Malta,Mr.50 pounds, Terry
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Ejiro4ng(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
EPL is d best cos it most entertaining. I hate Laliga where only two teams dorminate.
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by jmaine: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
The EPL off course . . .how can you compare the EPL where more than 17 teams compete vigorously and the La Liga where there are only two teams
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by nastik(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
seria a is good, la liga is better and EPL is the best. the picture quality in the epl is a lot much  better than that of spain and italy, in terms of spectatorship, stadia in epl are 99% full in almost evwry games irespective of the club playing but the reverse seems to be the case in the la liga and serie A cos u only see a full stadia when Baca, madrid, inter or ac playing. As for competetiveness the epl is far better, in italy and spain u'll surely know the league winner as soon as the top two lock horns but in the epl u never can tell until the last game of the season. if the likes of madrids, ACs and Inters were in England they will just be mere contenmdersfor top 4 as they will never win the EPL tittle, on Barca can stand the pressure in england.
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Babamide(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
The EPL is the best league in the world. Entertaining football, saga and suprises every other week, and it is the only league where you have to wait to the last match to know the winners.
Please which folks voted for the npl? Is that even a league?
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by naylove(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
EPL no contest. best followership, best packaging,, worst referring , best fans,best pitches. e too much in fact
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2011
EPL, La liga is a two man game
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by juman(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
English Premier League
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Koolking(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
EPL jor; the most watch, the most entertaining, the most unpredictable and suspense-filled.
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by r231(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
Epl
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Kx: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
La Liga BBVA
Who best to give a more informed answer than the head of world football.

Fifa president Sepp Blatter believes that Spain’s Primera Division is the best league in the world and says that the Premier League should learn from it.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2011/01/12/2302435/la-liga-is-the-best-in-the-world-and-premier-league-can
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2011
I don't think this thread is a fair one. I expect most people to choose the EPL because it's the most watched league in Nigeria. Notice how I boldened Nigeria. That's because we were a british colony so we tend to follow religously what goes on in that part of the world. In the same vein, the Spanish Laliga is very popular in south America and all throught Latin America.

Personally, I think the Spanish La liga is the best and most mature football league in the world, followed by the Serie A and EPL in no particular order.
Re: Which Football League Is The Best In The World? by jackkyy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
did you ever read the article on football365.com about the teams engish clubs faced in this ucl? did you see their positions on the table? they are facing easy teams. villareal is the worst ever of any competing spanish team in ucl. look at the other teams man u and chelsea are facing and you will have a rethink of this question. as fas as i am concerned man city is the only club facing the toughest competition in bayern and napoli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 18th January 2020 / Everton Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (0 - 2) On 23 December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.