Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? (1035 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 09, 2018
Good day Nlanders, my name is cutefine. Am not a good writer, but i will try as much as i can to pass this message.....
It all started when i was 18 2yrs after my ssce. Unable to secure addmission, as my parent werent boyant enof to sort tinx out for me. Thou i had good scores, but still couldnt gain addmission.... I took it as godsdoing as my parent may not be boyant enough to take care of my school stuff.... So i decided to while away time by learing photography,, just got close to a young man i respected in my town to pick up few tinx.... He liked my zeal and tot me d basics, and even took me out to most of the job he had outside our town and i picked up alot and he gave me a used camera. Before i went to learn photography. My dad was always at home so was i. We had lot of issues.... More like father and child issues. No matter what i did it wasnt ok in his sight. I wasnt happy cos alot was usually said to me that hurts me. This got me depressed so much one thing led to another, I decided to go visit a friend here in asaba to clear the air. Alot of tinx wasnt just right... My friend was a bit older than me so he was staying with his brother who also accomodated me.... I brought my camera to show off. But the week i got there a marrige was held in his street. So i went there.... I met the official photographer. He was alone and handling both photo and video camera. I asked if i could help which he agreed, he was so happy when he saw d way i handled his video camera and got good shots and actions. He decided to hand over his photo camera to me and asked me to go ahead and join him work.... He said the way i handled d camera showed i was into photography... After that day he gave me 2k for working with him... We became friends and told me about freelancing in asaba, and showed me 3 photolabs and introduced me as his boy.... One thing led to another, i took up the freelancing job, and began to make some change for myself. It was a good job as those i stayed with where happy with me cos i bring something to d house. I called my parent i wont come back soon and they had no problem. But the job was stressful as it requires alot of running around and talking to people i was the shy type and a bit of an introvert. This was when my friend intoduced me to tramadol to help combat my constant tiredness after work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 09, 2018
I started with 50mg. My friends brother, used it to bleep his gf, so he had a short supply of 50mg of tramadol, the day i took the 50mg.... I felt so light, excited and high..... I just cant explain it.... But i was equally zelous at that time. I just wanted to work, this was on monday when photographer dont usually have work to go for but i was i just needed to work badly not for any reason but for the feeling of estacy by the pills. I couldnt get a job, but i had witty and nice conversation with people i have never met before, i was even able to talk to that girl i wasnt able to talk to for long, it was evening and that was when the highness entered it peak... I just felt like flying and this itching was all over my body i must say, the itching felt so good. I just cant explain how i felt the first time...
The coming saturday i asked for one more tab which i got and went to work, mehn, that was the best job i earned the highest money at tha time.... I was so energized for d job, so much energy and highness. I sweet mouth most of my clients and had more client than before. At this point i felt i had descovered it.... As a young guy i had alot in mind including school stuff that got me depressed but this drug just made my heart light hearted... Those tinz never mattered anymore. They became less hurting and depressing, fast forward to like a month. My friend n his brother began to act up i knew it was time to leave i was already having some money and i even sent some to mum... So i rented a room n was staying alone cos i believed i would make more mone in this town. After that i decided to look for where to get my constant supply of trams, those aboki guys were available with 225mg. Na here casala finally burst.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
So i just took 10 225mg for 5 days on the 6th day, i fell sick and couldnt do it. Then i tot it was just normal fever until i checked the symptoms i had online and found out i was experiencing the withdrawal effect of the pill, well i tot to myself "i have nothing to loose" and i went on taking d pills for two reasons. One to keep d highness. And the next to combat the withdrawal effect. So i was on the pill for 9months. At first i consumed 4 satchet of tm montly.. That was 250 for each satchet.....
Thats 1k monthly.... Quit small so i tot. I spend 3h as tfaer additional on transport. Making it 2k for the first month. The second month, i decided to learn web design.... My boss was into digital printing in large format.... I decided to also join him so i can pick up one or 2 tinx...... Then my dosage rise to one mrning and one night for two months at these point i just need tm to go to sleep, and to wake up. If i miss a dose, it comes with a wicked withdrawal symptoms... I cant eat without a dose, i cant do anything without a dose... At this point tramadol i was spending 3k monthly on tm... I was spending more on tm than food as i dont eat much.... The last 6 months was worst... 2 225mg was enogh Anymore my body has built tolerance to 2 pills i had to add more and so my montly "fee" was now 4k monthly. This happened for 6 months... At this point everything about me was tramadol. I could feel its effect on my hair all over my body, my finger smells trams. My urine smells tramadol. It was at this point i knew i was gone. I tagged myself a goner. I had no my life in me again i was so pale and weak... I was dying this i knew deep down..... But i still get high.... When i couldnt take it any longer, i decided to get help on here....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by tolugar: 6:35pm On May 09, 2018
Following.
***modified

you have a strong will and a hunger for survival.

self awareness!!!

a million lessons this must have thought you.

but for me? i will say, always step out.

-you stepped out from the excuses of not going to higher institution
-you stepped out from the "oppression?" of your father
-you stepped out to meet a mentor in a passion you chose
and you stepped out to take charge of your life

you are the BOSS of yourself Bro.

Innovate, Execute, Execl and Believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 09, 2018
At this point. I knew i had to stop else i ruin my life.... I made a post here .... Special tanx to tolugar, he was d one who gave me the push to come off this mess and the idea of tapering the dosage....also to adetoroamos and ifex370 who made me believe i can actually come off this mess..... One thing led to another the night i was to leave the pills, i went to my spot i couldnt get a lower dose. I had to look for it... Got 2 100mg satchet the following day and was on 100pill for 5 days onr morning n evening and i promised myself never to buy tramadol in my life ever again... I still felt the withdrawal symptoms for like 2hrs after taking 100 mg then the highness sets in so i still had the freedom to do some running around. But after few hours the withdrawal comes with full force on me and hits me heavily... After 5days on 100 pills i needed to reduce the dose to 50 but there was a problem.... I had 100mg. How will i go about it. I decided to share d content of the capsule for morning n night. So i would take half of the capsule in d moring and swallow the 2nd in d eve... But i must say i did that only 2wce the withdrawal i was getting was much while taking 50mg... At this point it got hard for me to come off the drug since i couldnt bear the 50mg, then i i decided to keep taking 100 mg.... Day n night.... In 4days it was finished... All those while i was working so i had to stock my house and with supplies.... I was determined this time. I had the mindset of if na die i die but i must stop tramadol.... The first day i didnt take it at all was hell.
I had flu, fever, cough. Insomia. I really felt like dying..... The urge to take the drug set in and was high but i was determined.... I always tell myself..... I die here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 09, 2018
tolugar:
Following
boss. I greet u. Tanx so much. You are the reason behind this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2018
The following day i tried to push myself to get drugs to combat the symptom but the drugs never helped..... The sleeping pills makes me sleep for 2hrs and am awake with all the symptoms and great discomfort....
This shit made me eat like a hungry lion.... I was just eating none stop. Something has to b in my mouth... That also helped with the withdrawal. Dont know how but it did..... I finished two tin of milk and one milo tin in a week. I was eating hell including food i dont like..... I had a crazy craving and diareah.... I noticed thata idle mind was d devils workshop so i bought mtn sub and decided to always keep myself busy.... The drug made me dull and sad lifeless n more introvert.. So i couldnt call anyone to come help me. I just helped myself with my movies and chats....
All those while i was combating the urge to not go buy the pills.... After the first day without the drugs, i made a decision to just take one more satchet... The tot of that made me feel beta. The following day i went to the spot i get the drugs... Like a dream i saw myself asking for tm.... I felt relief on seeing the drug even without taking it.... While it was in my pockrt before taking it. I said tomysef.... Your mind is playing games on you.... I kept telling myself this.... Till i dipped my hand in my pocket brought the satchet out of my pucket and thew all of them away, took a cab n head home, on gettig home the symptoms came harder than ever.... There were times i felt cold.... In 2 days, food meant for a week was finished... I was on bed cos there was no strenght and i was scared if i have a seizure out there no one might come help me.. Thinking i have epilesy .. The withdrawla lasted for a week with cravings for food and tramadol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
So after a week I tot I was completely OK.. I tot it was over just spent 2hrs looking for job and I felt weak deep to my bones I just managed to get home only for my body to get really hot. I wan die I wasn't bouyqnt enough, so couldn't get drugs the following morning I was OK and felt normal.... It was Sunday, I spent all my time in church sittingdown n weak plus diareah . I wan die I ran home from church. One thing that made me believe I was out of the addiction is I walked past my Spot(where I get the pills) on foot and it was like the place never existed.
It's 1month since I left the pills and still I have withdrawals..... But I no longer have the craving to take it......
Enough of the boring long talks....
On a plain ground it caused me alot...
For the last 6 months, the total money spent on thr pills was 24k adding other months would amount to 30k.... I know it what some people spend in a day, but i would b a big boy if i had that 30k right now, and i would have cleared up a debt and go on with my hustle....
I understand how it feels to be addicted to the pills, you feel it has more advantages than disadvantages, but i kid u not, it doesnt. I can go on and on to keep listing the disadvantges, aside the withdrawal symptoms, there are also withdrawal effect thats could be emotional or physical or even mental,
for example i could write better than this before now, but my brain isnt as good as it used to be....... but it gets better with time,

if you an addict, you can come off it, you juts habe to be determined and you dont need rehabilitation.... Cos only u can give urself d rehabilitation you need....
TRAMADOL TAKES MORE LIFE THAN IT GIVES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by milanseedorf(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2018
I love your determination. Kudos to you. I pray you don't fall back to it
Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by sleekier(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
U go fear fear ooo�
Front page... Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2018
milanseedorf:
I love your determination. Kudos to you. I pray you don't fall back to it
thank u very much. Most of the determination came from guys here
Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by ifex370(m): 5:55am On May 10, 2018
Cutefine02:
So after a week I tot I was completely OK.. I tot it was over just spent 2hrs looking for job and I felt weak deep to my bones I just managed to get home only for my body to get really hot. I wan die I wasn't bouyqnt enough, so couldn't get drugs the following morning I was OK and felt normal.... It was Sunday, I spent all my time in church sittingdown n weak plus diareah . I wan die I ran home from church. One thing that made me believe I was out of the addiction is I walked past my Spot(where I get the pills) on foot and it was like the place never existed.
It's 1month since I left the pills and still I have withdrawals..... But I no longer have the craving to take it......
Enough of the boring long talks....
On a plain ground it caused me alot...
For the last 6 months, the total money spent on thr pills was 24k adding other months would amount to 30k.... I know it what some people spend in a day, but i would b a big boy if i had that 30k right now, and i would have cleared up a debt and go on with my hustle....
I understand how it feels to be addicted to the pills, you feel it has more advantages than disadvantages, but i kid u not, it doesnt. I can go on and on to keep listing the disadvantges, aside the withdrawal symptoms, there are also withdrawal effect thats could be emotional or physical or even mental,
for example i could write better than this before now, but my brain isnt as good as it used to be....... but it gets better with time,

if you an addict, you can come off it, you juts habe to be determined and you dont need rehabilitation.... Cos only u can give urself d rehabilitation you need....
TRAMADOL TAKES MORE LIFE THAN IT GIVES

May God make your healing permanent for you in Jesus na

3 Likes

Re: Project 001... Diary Of A Tramadol Addict? by MrGreenMavro: 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Neem Leaves Aka Dogonyaro / Health Problem And Their Solution / Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.