Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos (12012 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:55pm On May 09, 2018
nonye6194:

Your opinion.
fact
I don't do opinion
She will make then unmarriageable career women
Men will so workin
Women will now do both housework and office work
Slavery
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2018
She is now powerful woman in Africa

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2018
More

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by nonye6194: 5:02pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
fact
I don't do opinion
She will make then unmarriageable career women
Men will so workin
Women will now do both housework and office work
Slavery

I won't argue Adiche with you.

all you've said is your opinion and not fact because this is just what you've propounded. No process to verify and call it a fact. Do have a nice life

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:06pm On May 09, 2018
nonye6194:

I won't argue Adiche with you.

all you've said is your opinion and not fact because this is just what you've propounded. No process to verify and call it a fact. Do have a nice life
no
It's nite opinion
She being used willingly by new world order to destabilise family unit in africa
The same way they use beyonce in america
But if you rather bury your head in the sand
Go right ahead
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by nonye6194: 5:11pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
no
It's nite opinion
She being used willingly by new world order to destabilise family unit in africa
The same way they use beyonce in america
But if you rather bury your head in the sand
Go right ahead

Because someone dosent interest you or speaks on issues that threaten what you have a belief in shouldn't be the reason why you go on ahead to make propaganda and insinuate so much b.s to pacify yourself. Beyonce and Adiche used?

I wanted to smile and ignore but your statement reeks of more than fear of medieval belief. I hope you get saved someday

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Ofodirinwa: 5:14pm On May 09, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

A woman does not need to be a shrewd feminist like Chimamanda. She is gaining more attention from her feminism now than from her occupation. There are thousands of Nigerian ladies doing very well all over the world with noising about feminism. You see such women as young professors in Medicine, Engineering and other areas in top schools like John Hopkins, Caltech and the likes contributing to the world silently.

what is shrewd about her? The average Nigerian man's self-esteem is so low that they can't imagine the idea of a successful woman without being intimidated by it. How many husbands pull their wives out of work for no reason? How many become angry once the woman is making more money? Why should they be silent? How ridiculous does that sound?

If you can admit that Nigeria has an issue with hating women and the average Nigerian man is intimidated by female success than you're not ready for this conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Kingsley10000: 5:15pm On May 09, 2018
fine girl
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Eagba(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
This woman is annoying. Grossly overrated.
e pain you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by BluntBoy(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Only myopic minds blast this woman for nothing.
She has made an impeccable impact that non of herose past could do.

Likes for her-
Shares for-Buhari back to daura '19

Which impeccable impact are you talking about
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by eduwillz(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2018
dejavuh0007:
words can't express how much I don't gv a fvck about u or her.
sadly she doesn't know you exist
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by peacettw: 6:31pm On May 09, 2018
Goals
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:50pm On May 09, 2018
nonye6194:

Because someone dosent interest you or speaks on issues that threaten
What wud you do if herdsmen threatened your way of life, welcome then with milk and cookies?
You wanna become extinct, be my guest
But don't expect me to fold my arms like you

what you have a belief in shouldn't be the reason why you go on ahead to make propaganda and insinuate so much b.s to pacify yourself. Beyonce and Adiche used?
Not propaganda if it's true

I wanted to smile and ignore but your statement reeks of more than fear of medieval belief.
Again Bros
I don't do belief
I do verifiable fact
All sissy nations that become pussified fall
Or you think women got girl power all by themselves
No, it was deliberate so as to destroy society
Look it up
OR bury your head in the sand
Your choice
Freedom of suicide

I hope you get saved someday
same to you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by nonye6194: 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

What wud you do if herdsmen threatened your way of life, welcome then with milk and cookies?
You wanna become extinct, be my guest
But don't expect me to fold my arms like you

So women speaking for equal rights is comparable to Herdsmen attack in the middle belt?! This is beyond being scared of women activusts.

Not propaganda if it's true

Again Bros
I don't do belief
I do verifiable fact

show proof of your facts

All sissy nations that become pussified fall
Or you think women got girl power all by themselves
No, it was deliberate so as to destroy society
Look it up

Start mentioning these sissy nations and how they got pussy whipped.

OR bury your head in the sand
Your choice
Freedom of suicide
same to you

Shebi you know Adiche ig handle and Facebook profile? if you don't find it and confront issues with her. Since you seem to have fact and shit about successful women who speak for equal women rights

And how Herdsmen entered the discussion is what I don't bother addressinng because I don't understand how it got in with Adiche speaking at Bloomberg.

And while you're at it, read about Adiche and Beyonce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Rukkydelta(f): 7:17pm On May 09, 2018
Nice one ma
My role model. Keep representing us
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by freedomchild: 7:17pm On May 09, 2018
kudos chimamanda.... Don't give a Bleep about the inconsequential opinions of people living in a shit hole country like zoogeria... only those in the civilized world can understand you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by GuntersChain(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2018
thumbs up girlie o.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Which impeccable impact are you talking about
Well making young girls and women in general see her as a role model and an asset pride to Nigeria.Well intimidated low self esteem,myopic,chauvinistic and primitive men who are endemic(I know why I used that)on NL would not see it that way.
My sweet bitterleaf hope you are not a part of the aforementioned because I cannot marry a man who would not be happy to see me succeed

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09pm On May 09, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

what is shrewd about her? The average Nigerian man's self-esteem is so low that they can't imagine the idea of a successful woman without being intimidated by it. How many husbands pull their wives out of work for no reason? How many become angry once the woman is making more money? Why should they be silent? How ridiculous does that sound?

If you can admit that Nigeria has an issue with hating women and the average Nigerian man is intimidated by female success than you're not ready for this conversation.
Nice one.
@DoTheNeedful,hope you patiently read this post?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by DoTheNeedful: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nice one.
@DoTheNeedful,hope you patiently read this post?

I don't totally agree. Not all men feel intimidated by successful women. Some of us are even aroused by smart and forward thinking women. You ladies should rather know the philosophy of the men you are dating before saying "I do". That is where most of the problems are.
Even as a man, I have cut out some friendships with some men and ladies alike who felt I was too ambitious. They all settled for lower things than they actually could get. It is not about men hating on successful women or vice versa. It is more about people with conflicting life views going on a marital journey together.
By the way, you seem to be into the Greek mythology a lot. Nice!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by BluntBoy(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well making young girls and women in general see her as a role model and an asset pride to Nigeria.Well intimidated low self esteem,myopic,chauvinistic and primitive men who are endemic(I know why I used that)on NL would not see it that way.
My sweet bitterleaf hope you are not a part of the aforementioned because I cannot marry a man who would not be happy to see me succeed

Don't worry, my love. I will not only be happy to see you succeed but will give my all to support you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by folake4u(f): 11:53pm On May 09, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I admire this lady die! But she dey misfire sometime sha, even at that I still like her.

Yeah me too
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:20am On May 10, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I don't totally agree. Not all men feel intimidated by successful women. Some of us are even aroused by smart and forward thinking women. You ladies should rather know the philosophy of the men you are dating before saying "I do". That is where most of the problems are.
Even as a man, I have cut out some friendships with some men and ladies alike who felt I was too ambitious. They all settled for lower things than they actually could get. It is not about men hating on successful women or vice versa. It is more about people with conflicting life views going on a marital journey together.
By the way, you seem to be into the Greek mythology a lot. Nice!
Okay,I have read some of it for personal knowledge I like it, thanks and do have a great day.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:01pm On May 10, 2018
nonye6194:

Shebi you know Adiche ig handle and Facebook profile? if you don't find it and confront issues with her. Since you seem to have fact and shit about successful women who speak for equal women rights
She not speaking for equal rights
She soeking for women superiority
And downfall of society

And how Herdsmen entered the discussion is what I don't bother addressinng because I don't understand how it got in with Adiche speaking at Bloomberg.
Dont worry when you see the consequences of listening to evil women you will know how boko enteted the discussion

And while you're at it, read about Adiche and Beyonce cheesy
i know enough to have nothing to do with them and speak against their philosophy
Dont worry i hope you get what you want
Single motherhood explosion

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) / Top Nigerian Book Publishers Still Active / Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.