Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide (17426 Views)

Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Policeman Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba (Photos) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by tolugar: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
The main reason is that

no body is leaving all this whahala in this country for any reason.

Nobody is committed suicide. We must suffer it together
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
You did not naturally bring life, why unnaturally quench it......

1 Like

Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Albinoworwor: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
You haven't proved beyond reasonable doubt y I shouldn't commit suicide....abi is it your suicide angry angry
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Briz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Revolva(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Odun2017:
Suffer on earth. Commit suicide, u go still suffer in hell.
Kukuma let the death kill u.

not in like hell or heaven when u die OK

stop dis brainwash theory DAT has been forced upon us

your hell n heaven r here on earth

people vomiting suicide r in hell maybe DAT why de decided to take their own life
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Shafiiimran99: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Suicide is a major sin. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that the one who commits suicide will be punished with something like that with which he killed himself.
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the Fire of Hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the Fire of Hell, for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.
It was narrated from Thaabit ibn al-Dahhaak (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5700; Muslim, 110.
It was narrated that Jundub ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among those who came before you there was a man who was wounded and he panicked, so he took a knife and cut his hand with it, and the blood did not stop flowing until he died. Allaah said: ‘My slave hastened to bring about his demise; I have forbidden Paradise to him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3276; Muslim, 113.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) refrained from offering the funeral prayer for one who had committed suicide, as a punishment to him and so as to deter others from doing what he had done. But he gave the people permission to offer the funeral prayer for him, so it is Sunnah for the people of knowledge and virtue not to offer the funeral prayer for one who has committed suicide, following the example of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

1 Like

Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by smudge2079(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
16 reasons? That's too much... Find just one reason to stay alive... Dat's all.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
SUICIDE TINZ IS VERY GOOD AND A WELCOME IDEA TO RETURN TO JANNAL
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by EweduAfonja(f): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ortintin:

Goat

Please be Specific b4 them ban u...

Greatest of all times
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by saintjimos(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
If u know u know

1 Like

Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Izabel(f): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I would rather quench an insects life, than a human committing suicide.......
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by eseveli(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
suffer suffer for world enjoy for heaven
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by felaismyhero(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
mtchew,all dis unrealistic write-ups.if any one wants to commit suicide,pls try analyse ur situation by asking people(dont let them know its ur situation) wat they wud do if in ur shoes,if a large majority say hopeless,pls just go.there are real hopeless situations.and dont worry,there is no heaven or hell,u wud re-incarnate and get another chance.we will all still die anyway.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by ikorodureporta: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
D poster must also be contemplating suicide wink

btw, some unending challenges may lead to suicide.... Hav a seen peopl being unemployed for over 10years? ...or a person with a terminal disease?? ...only suicide can take the pains away grin

**modified: this comment refused to post on this page until after several trials
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by TheLoser: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmn What a people
Life na turn by turn I sincerely hope you never get to that point
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by habayinc(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
On behalf of the owner of the post . I dedicate these statements to all the depressed pupils out there. Keep pushing and don't give up
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by ashjay001(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ortintin:

And u are alive to write this....ok o

As in, I relocated. Moved away, from life, as I knew it, then.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by AreaFada2: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
In addition to a strong family/social support network, we need a better mental health care system.

For depression, substance abuse, bereavement, etc.

Anybody troubled enough to consider suicide won't care about a check list. He or she needs practical support/help.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by eodavids(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice piece, Op.

You've said it well.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by IamPopular(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
This has been the best article i would read on NairaLand... So many @times i have contemplated killinq myself but i havent been stronq to do it, but on a serious note,Havinq a problem is not a problem not findinq solution to the problem is the problem... Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Emycord: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
17. BUHARI WILL SOON BE OUT
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Grupo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
rheether:
Anyone who commits suicide is brave.

You are very intelligent.

Let's face facts, it actually takes more courage to look death in the face and say, "o ye death, have me". I don't have such courage though.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by amethystnnty1: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
it's impossible for anybody to understand the depth of another person individual pain.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by amethystnnty1: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Grupo:

You are very intelligent.

Let's face facts, it actually takes more courage to look death in the face and say, "o ye death, have me". I don't have such courage though.

We Don't all have the constitution to end our pain. People who do should never be blamed.

No other person can live in your reality and the idea that only coward choose to off themselves is a very subjective one, No other person can feel the weight of another's burden
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Emycord: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Solidkay:
The one and only reason why you shouldn't commit suicide is that, Na die you go still die,

so no rush.
All The Time "No hurry In Life" As If There Is Hurry In Death
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by amethystnnty1: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
TheLoser:
Hmmn What a people
Life na turn by turn I sincerely hope you never get to that point

That is the artifice of life. The illusion that things will eventual get better is what keeps everybody going through the constant struggle but objectively that is not the truth. The fact is for majority of the human kind as a sentient being the suffering always outweigh the happiness. If we are honest with ourselves it would be better if we had never existed.

Even for the most happy, suffering would have been a big part of their life.
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by encryptjay(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
13 Reasons Why
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by amethystnnty1: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Suicide is a major sin. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that the one who commits suicide will be punished with something like that with which he killed himself.
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the Fire of Hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the Fire of Hell, for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.
It was narrated from Thaabit ibn al-Dahhaak (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5700; Muslim, 110.
It was narrated that Jundub ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among those who came before you there was a man who was wounded and he panicked, so he took a knife and cut his hand with it, and the blood did not stop flowing until he died. Allaah said: ‘My slave hastened to bring about his demise; I have forbidden Paradise to him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3276; Muslim, 113.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) refrained from offering the funeral prayer for one who had committed suicide, as a punishment to him and so as to deter others from doing what he had done. But he gave the people permission to offer the funeral prayer for him, so it is Sunnah for the people of knowledge and virtue not to offer the funeral prayer for one who has committed suicide, following the example of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Enough with these nonsense already!
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Meekdon: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
If i see suicide i will kill it lipsrsealed
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by Tallfam(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Inifinix joypad s8 for sale ...........neatly used 20000 ............ Contact me if interested. 09031253511
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by olurili(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Number 17,because we all start this buhari tenure together so no one is going anywhere,you cant just kill yourself and leave like say you are not one of us.................ko si un to jor
Re: 16 Reasons Why You Should Not Commit Suicide by newslifeop: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit / Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic) / Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.