Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Real History Of Techcrunch: What Michael Arrigngton Said Really Happened. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Real History Of Techcrunch: What Michael Arrigngton Said Really Happened. (311 Views)

Nnadi Chimaobi Michael Builds A Drone In Enugu (Photo, Video) / Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) / Snapchat Will Shut Down Snapcash, Forfeiting To Venmo – Techcrunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real History Of Techcrunch: What Michael Arrigngton Said Really Happened. by supernova094(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2018
This piece of history is contained and appeared first on Micheal Arrington’s personal blog, Uncrunched (I believe I don’t have to tell you who Micheal Arrington is. If you don’t know, well then you’re not really the tech guru you made yourself believe you were �).

Anyway, back to the matter. It is said that “Victory has a hundred Fathers and defeat is a bastard”.

Save to say that when you’re successful, everybody wants a piece of your action, everybody claims to know you, to have helped you in some uselessly small way that couldn’t have contributed a mustard seed worth of good to your current achievements and this is what the real history of TechCrunch is about.

Here is an excerpt from Micheal Arrington’s post from February 2018 that sums this up in heart felt words. Read it here.

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Get What Am Giving Out On My Birthday / The Purest Fact On Solar Platform! / Berlinlasers Blue Line Laser Alignment Within 50mw To 100mw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.