Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,343 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (68018 Views)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Chief Imam Thanks Saraki For Saving His Life The Chief Imam Of Ilorin, Imam Moh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 1:12pm On May 10, 2018
shizzle1:
Its like you don't really know yoroobas... Lol.

Most of those who make those claims aren't okun people, but people from the south west especially ogbomoshior and ibadam seeking to expand territory by claiming the ancestral land of okun people and claiming that okun people are yorooba. I'm surprised you don't know this

Fear yoroobas, they have been claiming you as their own but you don't know. Open your eyes'o cheesy

You people can keep fooling yourself, I am from ondo, I can claim not to be Yoruba, but fact won't. The okun people are complete Yoruba, nothing can be done to that.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-okun-people-want-kogi-back-ekiti-state/

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 1:17pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Well, they can keep dreaming, this is 2018, they can't grab no land. We can't be enslaved by them

I am a Yagba (Okun) man and I'm NOT Yoruba
See this one, you are yagba, you are not Yoruba, yes, you are igbo or Hausa. But the real okun people know who they are.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-okun-people-want-kogi-back-ekiti-state/

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
see ur life ipob I hope u know the person u are talking to is okun wannabe. But u don’t care about that ur hatred for anything Yoruba is sky high. Shameless thing tribal bigot u are.
Don't drag with that ipob pained mufu, the okuns know who they are. If he like, he can be okun igbo. But ask the real okun people which I know very well, they know who they are.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
See this one, you are yagba, you are not Yoruba, yes, you are igbo or Hausa. But the real okun people know who they are.

Na by force to be Yoruba? I honestly don't understand you lot. So you want me to be Yoruba cuz of some jargon some newspapers published? Brov, don't let me vex. Mo me se Omo yoruba abi se tulasi emse Omo Yoruba ni? Sori, mba san karare, orire ghinmo pe nka ape
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
shizzle1:
That you're from ondo state doesn't mean you must be yorooba. There are ijaws who are indigens of ondo state but that doesn't necessarily make them yorooba despite the fact that they have ondo as their state of origin.

Example, omoleye sowore is an ijaw but from ondo state, and the fact that he speaks yorooba and claims info state doesn't mean he is yorooba. So tell the bolded to the ignorant ones

Dino melaye speaks yorooba fluently, that doesn't make him yorooba

After treating okun people in condescending manner you no wanna claim, why the sudden interest in the territory expansion? Lol
I am from Akure, I have friends that are okuns, the real okuns knows their history and where they are from. If they are not Yoruba, they must be igbo or Hausa then.

Read history...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okun_people

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 1:30pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Na by force to be Yoruba? I honestly don't understand you lot. So you want me to be Yoruba cuz of some jargon some newspapers published? Brov, don't let me vex. Mo me se Omo yoruba abi se tulasi emse Omo Yoruba ni? Sori, mba san karare, orire ghinmo pe nka ape
No be by force oga, that is why I said the real okun people that I know and friend with, work with know who dey are. So you are inconsequential. You can choose to be tapa. Even a boy born in ife can chose to be Israelite. Nobody will force him. It is his decision. So it is your decision, not decision of the okun people. Oh, you want to vex, like seriously who cares. Should I teach you how to vex?

Here is okun Wikipedia mr yagba igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
No be by force oga, that is why I said the real okun people that I know and friend with, work with know who dey are. So you are inconsequential. You can choose to be tapa. Even a boy born in ife can chose to be Israelite. Nobody will force him. It is his decision. So it is your decision, not decision of the okun people. Oh, you want to vex, like seriously who cares. Should I teach you how to vex?

Here is okun Wikipedia mr yagba igbo.
There's no need arguing with you

Have a great day
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:47pm On May 10, 2018
shizzle1:
some people will not like this grin

Izaa immhotep pointZerom, iceberg3 KidsNextDoor BrownRoofRep cheesygringrin

Land grabbers everywhere grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 1:52pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
There's no need arguing with you

Have a great day
You can't cosi will defeat you with fact. Better you run to mummy.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2018
Tflex01:

You don't understand... Yorubas are smart enough to know that you can't fight two battles at the same time and win. Hausas never interfere when Igbos and Yorubas are having any disagreement. But Igbos are always ready to turn any fight between Hausas and Yorubas to their own just to spite the Yorubas.....
It is always better to deal with you distractors first since you will never let us see front. grin

It's very obvious that you have very selective memory or should I say you're very disingenuous. It should have been of no concern to you when members of IPOB were minding their own damn business and demonstrating peacefully against the government for the discriminatory treatment of their kit and kin in the country. You and your peeps ranted and raved and called them unspeakable names, demeaned them and called "KANU" "COWNU." Was their peaceful demonstration and secession agitation against the YORUBAS? Absolutely NOT. But guess what? You and your people took it upon yourselves to wade into an issue that's definitely not of concern to you. Check the thread on topics related to IPOB and see how vile the comments from your side of the divide are. So, please before you talk to me about spite and hatred, you better take a look in the mirror. If you trully and honestly want people to stay out of issues relating to the Yorubas, by golly you should learn to do same when it comes to issues about others.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
You see, no okun man will ever tell you they are Yoruba. See my chat with a friend just now
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
You see, no okun man will ever tell you they are Yoruba. See my chat with a friend just now
my guy u created a chat with urself see a thread made by okun indigene. https://www.nairaland.com/2830608/brief-history-okun-yorubas-kogi/3 See more pix shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
my guy u created a chat with urself see a thread made by okun indigene. https://www.nairaland.com/2830608/brief-history-okun-yorubas-kogi/3 See more pix shameless liar.
Bro, I'm not even that desperate to prove no point. If you think I'm not Okun, fine. And if you think your Okun friends are Yorubas fine. But like I've previously said, I am Okun and I'm not Yoruba. Gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
no mind them see a thread my by okun indigene and their post. See ibo haters there too.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bro, I'm not even that desperate to prove no point. If you think I'm not Okun, fine. And if you think your Okun friends are Yorubas fine. But like I've previously said, I am Okun and I'm not Yoruba. Gaskiya
my aboki friend u have no point to prove u are an impersonator of Okun People real okun have spoken both offline and online and u are not one of them. https://www.nairaland.com/2830608/brief-history-okun-yorubas-kogi/3

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bro, I'm not even that desperate to prove no point. If you think I'm not Okun, fine. And if you think your Okun friends are Yorubas fine. But like I've previously said, I am not Okun and I'm not Yoruba. Gaskiya
u are arewa/Hausa

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
my aboki friend u have no point to prove u are an impersonator of Okun People real okun have spoken both offline and online and u are not one of them. https://www.nairaland.com/2830608/brief-history-okun-yorubas-kogi/3
You're right sir
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u are arewa/Hausa
Do you know Yagbas have more history with Nupes than with Yorubas? Well, you'll have to go through your history book

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
grin Yinmu. The okuns know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Your opinion. After all, anytime we mention our states and region, you people always come to say we should add kwara n kogi. We careless about that before. At least, the Yoruba in kwara and kogi have always say they know who they are and where they belong. You can as well say Egbe is not Yoruba too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 3:31pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Do you know Yagbas have more history with Nupes than with Yoruba? Well, you'll have to go through your history book
Prove your point or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
He thought he dragging with mumu. I have two different whatapp on my phone that I use. I can chat with myself with it grin

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
Your opinion. After all, anytime we mention our states and region, you people always come to say we should add kwara n kogi. We careless about that before. At least, the Yoruba in kwara and kogi have always say they know who they are and where they belong. You can as well say Egbe is not Yoruba too grin grin grin
First of all, no Yoruba in Kogi. We only have the Okuns, Ebiras, Igalas, Oworos, Bassas, and the Ogoris (That's how much I know)

And Egbe is not Yoruba. It's from the Yagba (Yagba West) part of Okun. The last Kogi state town before Kwara (Eruku).

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
He thought he dragging with mumu. I have two different whatapp on my phone that I use. I can chat with myself with it grin
I dare you to call me and I'll speak to you fluently in my dialect
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by myobjective: 3:41pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:
You SW citizens aren't even just to yourselves. You should be agitating for everything I mentioned which are basic needs. Kwara is largely a Yorubaland. So I don't see what you guys want. You just wanna cause problems.

Mind you, I am Yoruba. You guys don't know your priorities

You don't tell south Westerner what they should be agitating for. The boundary of the Yoruba nation is jeba and when the time is right, they will all be within the political boundary of south-west Nigeria
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by myobjective: 3:42pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Okuns are Yoruba, All the ones I have met, speak and identify as one

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2018
myobjective:

Okuns are Yoruba, All the ones I have met, speak and identify as one
Okay sir
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Obdk: 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol....like ibos don't eat amala.... However upon our zeal for the Quran, you fulanis still don't respect we yoruba Muslims, why??

you can start by sighting ur own moon
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Obdk: 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
HtwoOw:
Don't be stupid , it's against' constitution to incite people to war

That's why Kunu was analfucked for over a year in prison before his release

It's even a nairaland rule not to incite people

This is common sense, not defending

dont forget yhe oba of ife is still incarceratd. years now

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 4:09pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I have no credit to waste. You can call me grin
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
I have no credit to waste. You can call me grin
grin grin grin

Leave me joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.