Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,957 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (68005 Views)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Chief Imam Thanks Saraki For Saving His Life The Chief Imam Of Ilorin, Imam Moh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Obdk: 4:15pm On May 10, 2018
tyup:

you dont wana try yorubas in war i bet
ife - hausa massacre
u dont want me ro call dahomey women on lipstick ba? behave.

yorubas have a history of being conquered in every war..

yoruba vs afonja (alimi. and fulani)

yoruba vs bini. eko (lagos island) is bini war camp

yoruba vs dahomey women. who dealt fatality on afonjas while making up
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 4:16pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
First of all, no Yoruba in Kogi. We only have the Okuns, Ebiras, Igalas, Oworos, Bassas, and the Ogoris (That's how much I know)

And Egbe is not Yoruba. It's from the Yagba (Yagba West) part of Okun. The last Kogi state town before Kwara (Eruku).
Hehehehe, Egbe is not Yoruba, I hear you loud and clear. But hope you are not talking of Egbe I went last year for a brothers wedding where we pick a wife. Go and tell the wife n her family that they are not Yoruba. Beside, I moved round the town, all what they were saying are Yoruba, everything about them is Yoruba, we prostrated to pick our wife like normal Yoruba, all dressing is Yoruba, the food they eat is Yoruba. Oga, go n sleep.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 4:18pm On May 10, 2018
Obdk:

u dont want me ro call dahomey women on lipstick ba? behave.

yorubas have a history of being conquered in every war..

yoruba vs afonja (alimi. and fulani)

yoruba vs bini. eko (lagos island) is bini war camp

yoruba vs dahomey women. who dealt fatality on afonjas while making up
What is this Ibo boy talking, people that have never won in a war before.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
grin grin grin

Leave me joor
Dialect is different from language. I speak Akure dialect very well. I am from there. All are Yoruba
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
MENELIK11:

You are not informed sir, where I served long ago, a friend said Ebonyi Ibos are not pure Ibos. We have stories like that in every tribe in Nigeria

Ebonyi people are Igbo's

Face your your Fulani slave masters
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by abdulwastecx(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:
You aren't dismantled British indirect rule and you are here fermenting internal trouble after another. Really shows Nigeria is really divided. There is no way you can succeed against British imperialism. When they colonized nigeria, they did not de-colonize it. They put a system in place that make every nigerian subservient to them. Part of the system they left is what's going on now. I repeat, this is unnecessary agitation. You have a lot to worry about not this nonsense. I agree that ilorin may not be the most populated muslim city but that's not really how i meant it. I meant that it stands out as a known muslim city full of great ulama. Neither me nor majority ilorin people see fulani as colonial masters. This rubbish comes from you guys to make a point.I will never support this. You need to first all fix Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, kwara and so on. Fix them in the sense that you provide basic needs for the people before talking about taking ilorin. Besides, i still dont get what you guys meant by you wanna take back ilorin when in fact, majority of the residents are Yoruba people. I lived in ilorin for 4 yrs. So whats the problems?

Agitating for control over an area that used to be part of the political border of ones ethnic group is not fermenting trouble, it is a genuine agitation. You talking about British colonial rule that ended 58 years ago when we have internal Fulani domination in out doorstep.

Fulani should never used religion yo take control of any part of Yoruba land, they are divine to rule over us and if you are comfortable with that, there are millions of us that are not comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
Hehehehe, Egbe is not Yoruba, I hear you loud and clear. But hope you are not talking of Egbe I went last year for a brothers wedding where we pick a wife. Go and tell the wife n her family that they are not Yoruba. Beside, I moved round the town, all what they were saying are Yoruba, everything about them is Yoruba, we prostrated to pick our wife like normal Yoruba, all dressing is Yoruba, the food they eat is Yoruba. Oga, go n sleep.
Hahahaha you went there for wedding. Maybe just two days or 3 max. I've spent months in Egbe. I did my secondary school in Kogi, at the end of the term (during my junior sec sch days) I usually go straight to my uncle's place in Egbe for lessons and all that (1st&2nd terms tho). I know Egbe from Odo to Oke egbe...

If my memory don't fail me, I never met an Egbe man who claimed to be Yoruba. Never!
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
PointZerom:
We Afonja MUMUslims are hereby reject this Imam, we will remain loyal to awa FUFUlani masters. Cc Immhotep shalomc Lzaa Onyeoga
Yoruba people over to you.
Welcome to one Nigger-Area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Do you know Yagbas have more history with Nupes than with Yorubas? Well, you'll have to go through your history book
what history apart from war.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 4:56pm On May 10, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Agitating for control over an area that used to be part of the political border of ones ethnic group is not fermenting trouble, it is a genuine agitation. You talking about British colonial rule that ended 58 years ago when we have internal Fulani domination in out doorstep.

Fulani should never used religion yo take control of any part of Yoruba land, they are divine to rule over us and if you are comfortable with that, there are millions of us that are not comfortable with it.

Lol, British colonial rule ended Wow with your level of education you could say this?. You think you have independence yet?. The one you got in 1960 was to make you comfortable in writing. They never de-colonized you. Nigeria is still 95.99% subservients to them economically etc. If not, why would Ipob seeks international approval for its course?. Besides, the so called Yoruba culture you wanna uphold is gradually receeding with the way Youths are adopting Western cultures but you are worried about Fulani?. In that case you guys have ulterior motives to destabilize the region. Fulanis ilorin are already yorubanized.

You need to first solve many problems across the board before adding another one. You wanna take back political border but SW as a whole is sh!t hole itself.

You'd better work out one Nigeria because I don't see your agitation having positive effect. I don't even see Fulani rulling us as you guys keep painting it. Are they not black like you?. They are Nigerians. What's all these infightings for?. What govt needs to do is to curb thurgs amongst them. Restructure Nigerian Constitution free of nepotism and purge corruptions.

Every ethnic group should be able to hold political posts. Stop adding more problems to already fragiled country. Ilorin had always been peaceful. Why are you guys creating more problems?. Are you gonna understand when bombs start going off in ilorin before realizing your mistakes?
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Hahahaha you went there for wedding. Maybe just two days or 3 max. I've spent months in Egbe. I did my secondary school in Kogi, at the end of the term (during my junior sec sch days) I usually go straight to my uncle's place in Egbe for lessons and all that (1st&2nd terms tho). I know Egbe from Odo to Oke egbe...

If my memory don't fail me, I never met an Egbe man who claimed to be Yoruba. Never!
my guy u are still here lying. Okun People are agitating to be part of their people in Sw why u are still tryin to be deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 5:00pm On May 10, 2018
myobjective:

You don't tell south Westerner what they should be agitating for. The boundary of the Yoruba nation is jeba and when the time is right, they will all be within the political boundary of south-west Nigeria
goodluck, buddy.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:
Lol, British colonial rule ended Wow with your level of education you could say this?. You think you have independence yet?. The one you got in 1960 was to make you comfortable in writing. They never de-colonized you. Nigeria is still 95.99% subservients to them economically etc. If not, why would Ipob seeks international approval for its course?. Besides, the so called Yoruba culture you wanna uphold is gradually receeding with the way Youths adopting Western cultures but you are worried about Fulani?. In that case you guys have ulterior motives to destabilize the region. Fulani ilorin are already yorubanized.

You need to first solve many problems across the board before adding another one. You wanna take back political border but SW as a whole is sh!t hole itself.

You'd better work out one Nigeria because I don't see your agitation having positive effect. I don't even see Fulani rulling us as you guys keep painting it. Are they not black like you?. They are Nigerians. What's all these infightings for?. What govt needs to do is to curb thurgs amongst them. Restructure Nigerian Constitution free of nepotism and purge corruptions.

Every ethnic group should be able to hold political posts. Stop adding more problems to already fragiled country. Ilorin had always been peaceful. Why are you guys creating more problems?. Are you gonna understand when bombs start going off in ilorin before realizing your mistakes?
aboki stop crying if anybody can rule anywhere then Yoruba should be emir of the ilorin. U are saying Sw is a shithole but ilorin is a bigger shithole so shut up. If British is ruling u must Fulani rule u too. Why not see it like this adress Fulani rule first then we will proceed to British and then we will make all Sw including ilorin less shithole
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
what history apart from war.
That's one. What history do we ever have with Yorubas?
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
my guy u are still here lying. Okun People are agitating to be part of their people in Sw why u are still tryin to be deceptive.
Bro leave me. You're just a troll
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bro leave me. You're just a troll
u are the troll see what actual okun wants and don’t call me “bro” http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/restructuring-kogi-yoruba-want-reunion-south-west/
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That's one. What history do we ever have with Yorubas?
where did okun come from hmm see ur life. Once again see what actual Yoruba Okun People want. http://thenationonlineng.net/okun-yoruba-southwest/

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
aboki stop crying if anybody can rule anywhere then Yoruba should be emir of the ilorin. U are saying Sw is a shithole but ilorin is a bigger shithole so shut up. If British is ruling u must Fulani rule u too. Why not see it like this adress Fulani rule first then we will proceed to British and then we will make all Sw including ilorin less shithole
one of the problems Nigerians (all of you ) have is hatred for one another. Nigerian Constitution should make it absolutely illegal and punishable offense for anyone to address other tribe by rascially despicable names like you just did. But you all shit hole including your govt. Govt is above the law. Citizens do whatever they want. For record, I'm not aboki. I'm not Hausa-fulani.

Your former colonial masters are happy right now with your infightings over rubbish.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:
one of the problems Nigerians (all of you ) have is hatred for one another. Nigerian Constitution should make it absolutely illegal and punishable offense for anyone to address other tribe by rascially despicable names like you just did. But you all shit hole including your govt. Govt is above the law. Citizens do whatever they want. For record, I'm not aboki. I'm not Hausa-fulani.

Your former colonial masters are happy right now with your infightings over rubbish.
shut up aboki asslicker. What the government should do is allow a country with fairness and justice not this current one where Fulani are murdering people with no repercussions or the fact that people who want their own state or restructure can not get it. But oh well we can get that. What we can get is open the eyes of people to see the wrong thing and one such wrong thing is Fulani rule in ilorin. Fulani are animals are violent people who should not rule anywhere but be ruled instead
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u are the troll see what actual okun wants and don’t call me “bro” http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/restructuring-kogi-yoruba-want-reunion-south-west/
Bro, why is the okun people's struggle so important to you?

You expect me to take tribune and thenation seriously? Smh

One thing I can do is invite you to Okun land this coming Christmas so you can hear the people speak and tell you where they belong. I promise to take care of ever logistics
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
shut up aboki asslicker. What the government should do is allow a country with fairness and justice not this current one where Fulani are murdering people with no repercussions or the fact that people who want their own state or restructure can not get it.
perhaps you failed to read this

Empiree:

What govt needs to do is to curb thugs amongst them. Restructure Nigerian Constitution free of nepotism and purge corruptions.

Every ethnic group should be able to hold political posts.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by LZAA: 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
immhotep:
Yoruba people over to you. Welcome to one Nigger-Area
one Nigger-Area please!!!!!!!!! cc laudate Roger3D
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bro, why is the okun people's struggle so important to you?

You expect me to take tribune and thenation seriously? Smh

One thing I can do is invite you to Okun land this coming Christmas so you can hear the people speak and tell you where they belong. I promise to take care of ever logistics
am showing u their struggle coz u are not one of them. The national confab okun want the same thing to be part of sw where their brothers are. The tribune and the nation is only a medium to publicize the agitation not for u to take serious and there are several other sites too. So stop speaking for the majority coz they know what they want. U have stated u are arewa/Hausa stay with that and don’t mention okun matter anymore. See the pix again arewa boy

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:
perhaps you failed to read this

once Nigeria is restructure and there is no longer emir in ilorin and it’s part of Sw the agitation will stop till then deal with it
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
am showing u their struggle coz u are not one of them. The national confab okun want the same thing to be part of sw where their brothers are. The tribune and the nation is only a medium to publicize the agitation not for u to take serious and there are several other sites too. So stop speaking for the majority coz they know what they want. U have stated u are arewa/Hausa stay with that and don’t mention okun matter anymore. See the pix again arewa boy

Have you ever heard about a certain man named Sunday Bamidele Awoniyi (The Aro of Mopa)? If you haven't, please google his name. I can always help if there's anything you don't understand
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 6:01pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
once Nigeria is restructure and there is no longer emir in ilorin and it’s part of Sw the agitation will stop till then deal with it
Oh i see. Your problem is Emir. It simply denotes Oba like other places in Yoribalnad.

Now I get it. It is clear you guys have problems with anything islam. You want to bring your Oba version to ilorin where your new Oba eats old Oba's flesh. This diabolic crap MUST not come to ilorin. Fvck your agitation.

Yoruba coronation involves all types of nasty things exactly as portrayed in yoruba movies. So, no, we dont want that bullsh!t in ilorin. We don't want Egungun in ilorin. We don't want Agemo in ilorin. We don't want Oro in ilorin. We don't want Osun worship in ilorin. We don't want all these craps in ilorin. I am Yoruba man and I am a muslim. It does not in anyway means Yoruba are buttlickers of fulani.

Besides, a guy already told you that Emir of ilorin is 80% yoruba. 20% fulani.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:
Oh i see. Your problem is Emir. It simply denotes Oba like other places in Yoribalnad.

Now I get it. It is clear you guys have problems with anything islam. You want to bring your Oba version to ilorin where your new Oba eats old Oba's flesh. This diabolic crap MUST not come to ilorin. Fvck your agitation.

Yoruba coronation involves all types of nasty things exactly as portrayed in yoruba movies. So, no, we dont want that bullsh!t in ilorin. We don't want Egungun in ilorin. We don't want Agemo in ilorin. We don't want Oro in ilorin. We don't want Osun worship in ilorin. We don't want all these craps in ilorin. I am Yoruba man and I am a muslim. It does not in anyway means Yoruba are buttlickers of fulani.

Besides, a guy already told you that Emir of ilorin is 80% yoruba. 20% fulani.
my guy even this lies u are telling or the accusation of hating Islam u are pointing at me will not stop anything lol. I have Muslim in my family and Muslim are all over the Sw. ethnicity and religion and separate and no Fulani emir should be tolerated in Yoruba land. Ibadan have Muslim but still is olubsdan not emir. Soon ilorin too will be like Ibadan own with a traditional stool. Mark my words whether now 10 years from now or more it will happen. Hell I will try everything in my power and others will contribute to make it happen
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 6:12pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
my guy even this lies u are telling or the accusation of hating Islam u are pointing at me will not stop anything lol. I have Muslim in my family and Muslim are all over the Sw. ethnicity and religion and separate and no Fulani emir should be tolerated in Yoruba land. Ibadan have Muslim but still is olubsdan not emir. Soon ilorin too will be like Ibadan own with a traditional stool. Mark my words whether now 10 years from now or more it will happen. Hell I will try everything in my power and others will contribute to make it happen
Goodluck
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Have you ever hear about a certain man named Sunday Bamidele Awoniyi (The Aro of Mopa)? If you haven't, please google his name. I can always help if there's anything you don't understand
he is the secretary to the sultan of sokoto an anecdotal evidence not a definite proof he is just like someone like Saraki and he is allowed to do what he wants for his political gain. The Okun People have spoken and I have shown u where several of them have spoken so stop deceiving urself thinking u are deceiving me or others. U can’t change what’s bigger than u. U are arewa face arewa issue. See this pix once more and listen to Okun People who wants to join their kin in Sw and stop deceiving urself here.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Have you ever hear about a certain man named Sunday Bamidele Awoniyi (The Aro of Mopa)? If you haven't, please google his name. I can always help if there's anything you don't understand
see this pix. According to the 2nd one read what Awoniyi said about being more Yoruba and being more Christian

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:
Goodluck
Bleep off
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by troy20(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2018
Empiree:

You're a snake. Been reading your comment. I can't place your tribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.