Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (29924 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by ken2baba(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
We all know the content of was stolen ,tecno can’t even get to write new songs anymore and the idiot was bragging few days ago about winning Grammy award,Grammy kor garri award ni ..
have u listened to d song to know d content?

Simi recently used jolomi from Victor U. and she even won award with it.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Metuh: 9:02pm On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
were you there to confirm your claims,this one wants to start sounding like tecno’s manager..Isiewu.
Lol... Use brain and think na.

It's not there for decoration na.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Imokha(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
We all know the content of was stolen ,tecno can’t even get to write new songs anymore and the idiot was bragging few days ago about winning Grammy award,Grammy kor garri award ni ..
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Kingpee2(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2018
Metuh:

Lol... Use brain and think na.

It's not there for decoration na.
bren using mine before you were born ,you are the one that is not using your brain right now ..
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Metuh: 10:41pm On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
bren using mine before you were born ,you are the one that is not using your brain right now ..
Baba carry pepper body commot for my mention.

I don't roll with dullards who can't think
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Kingpee2(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2018
Tobycharles:

*Garri award* Walahi u no well
e pain me na ,the boy no sabi say reality from dream ..
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Kingpee2(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2018
Metuh:

Baba carry pepper body commot for my mention.

I don't roll with dullards who can't think
who is rolling with you?you better fix your life before you start spitting shit ,be there and be forming roller skate ,magnetic slowpoke like you .
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Metuh: 10:48pm On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
who is rolling with you?you better fix your life before you start spitting shit ,be there and be forming roller skate ,magnetic slowpoke like you .
lol...So you think everyone here is on the same poverty level with you?

Bro, move along and goan play with your mates
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Kingpee2(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2018
Metuh:

lol...So you think everyone here is on the same poverty level with you?

Bro, move along and goan play with your mates
you are nothing but a fool in the hand of your creator ,this one sef dey talk say person poor,check my signature and see who is suffering between you and I.You should be in animal kingdom ...
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by chronique(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
This ubi Franklin doesn't have sense at all. If you contacted them and it was one story or the other,why didn't you leave their song alone? When did it become compulsory to sample a person's material whether or not,the person gave approval? Abi what kind of daft thing is this one saying sef?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Metuh: 11:19pm On May 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
you are nothing but a fool in the hand of your creator ,this one sef dey talk say person poor,check my signature and see who is suffering between you and I.You should be in animal kingdom ...
Dullard, it's profile not signature.

So after snapping in your oga room, what next? grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Kingpee2(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2018
Metuh:

Dullard, it's profile not signature.

So after snapping in your oga room, what next? grin
you checked for real,you see how miserable you are ..
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Lisaflex(f): 11:57pm On May 09, 2018
wyzoe:

Lisa awa U?

You thought you could run away from me ba? Have you spanked yourself today?

Meanwhile perhaps Ubi contacted them after the controversy

I'm fine, you? Honestly, i thought i had gotten away successfully...Spank ke? You no dey forget something?(I know i just said i'm fine, but not yet fine enough to be spanked) grin

Based on Ubi matter,you get small point sha.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Lisaflex(f): 12:02am On May 10, 2018
udysweet:
as in ehn I trip. I'm sure they must have treated the duo shabbily like after all they want to do them a favor helping to resurrect their career. Tekno Mbok do the needful, this is intellectual theft

Their arrogance is out of this world! I just felt like punching Ubi in the face when I first read his post.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Codes151(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2018
ubi is a very big fool. We contact them sha.. It was one story or the other.. Makes me laugh...

Hediot.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Codes151(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2018
Lisaflex:

Their arrogance is out of this world! I just felt like punching Ubi in the face when I first read his post.
the guys a fool. big fool.. pompous goat

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:31am On May 10, 2018
paparazzi1987:
The two idiots Ubi faction (APC) and Danfo faction (PDP) just want the song to trend ni.

They planned this media stunt to make the unpopular single trend

Ubi and Danfo unanimously agreed on certain settlements...i was in the meeting so dont talk poo

grin

� ������

Lol
You may be right.
this Guys can do anything to trend.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by skales67(m): 4:37am On May 10, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Yoruba >>>>> Okoro anytime anyday! cool

Wizkid, Davido, Olamide.. Awon Aro-Meta kii dobe nu! grin

The three Yoruba stooges wey better pass all the musicians to ever emerge from okoro pple land. cool

In all and everything... Yoruba are the best! cool cheesy wink smiley

Proudly Yoruba cool ... God bless Yoruba cool ... Yoruba 4 Life !!! cool

And yet your segun kinsmen are seen trooping in and out of Prince Ebeano Supermarket branches all over Lagos because stuff there is way cheap. Why can't they open their own? Igbos will forever rule yoruba economically till eternity.
#ProudlyIgbo4Life
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Nobody: 6:46am On May 10, 2018
but then you guys went ahead and used their material by force...smh. So unprofessional
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Amanyanabo(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2018
Same tekno who sampled 50 cents go, nd d guy wan win grammy
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by sweetgala(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2018
Pavore9:
''We contacted them sha and it was one story or the othe smh. This actually maes me laugh''......Is this what he is going to say, should they appear in court?

He has already messed up by saying it in public. Social media post are become admissible in court
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by amanikondo: 8:28am On May 10, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up and don't hurt yourself.

Tekno and Danfo drivers knew about it already, they just want the music to trend. That's all

IS that how you steal boldly?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by clerkent(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2018
Please i want to sing one of fela song.how do i contact him.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by adslipps: 9:01am On May 10, 2018

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by isaacprinz(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Okay, sister.
lol....�
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song by Bigbite1000(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2018
Another chance wey the duo go use make money and shine again. Techno I pity u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. / Mary Visuals Drew Williams Uchemba And His Mother, Presents The Portraits To Him / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.