Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention (33400 Views)

"Free Zakzaky" Protesters At Nigerian Embassy In London (Photos) / Crippled Man Leads Free Zakzaky Protest In Abuja(photos) / Boy Shot By Police During 'Free Zakzaky' Protest Now Using Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by brojoshua: 6:58pm On May 09, 2018
The government should try or prosecute that man, if he is convicted of wrong doing or crimes, let him be punished by imprisonment or as just and according to the law of the land. But if he is not found guilty, let him be released or set free.
The attitude of keeping persons in detention for longer than necessary and not prosecuting such persons is wrong and it is an offence being committed by the government itself, irrespective of whatever laws they are using to justify and defend themselves for doing st. Justice is almost dead in Nigeria. Now because Nigeria is corrupt, it's not able to executive prompt and just justice and judgment. You detain a man for a long time, no release, no prosecution, no conviction - then the government is the one who is causing his followers t be demonstrating all the time. The government is the problem of itself and that of the man's followers.
Let there be prompt and true justice and judgment whether to free or punish him, then his followers will keep their mouths shut and be satisfied
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by kmaster007: 6:58pm On May 09, 2018
the man dey enjoy himself... no need to worries
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by brojoshua: 7:01pm On May 09, 2018
Let whichever government that arrested and detain him prosecuted him, if he is found guilty, if not, let him be set free
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by brojoshua: 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
We see what they did in other countries, e.g. India
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by brainworkng: 7:14pm On May 09, 2018
keep deceiving urself Tinubu is nothing but 'All Past Criminals' (APC) errand man... grin
EarthXmetahuman:
tinubu is currently the most powerful political figure in the country for now.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Joemetry(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
monsterseo:
Why would a Nigerian with a Computer and internet connection still be complaining of lack of Job and Money?.... Are we that lazy...

Well am asking this because despite numerous opportunity to make money online as CPA and affiliate marketer...A lot still don't see the millions made from CPA and affiliate marketing....

Do you know that, you can make $2000+ monthly alone using YouTube to promote affiliate offers, even with video you don't have to create yourself...Put one video up and it would continue to make you money for life, as long as your affiliate offer is still running, what about YouTube lunch jacking, YouTube review videos on offers.... Etc....

Creativity is what drives CPA and affiliate marketing...

For both newbie and existing CPA and affiliate marketers, my Training blog is up for you to download your training courses Now.... Check my signature to visit my blog Now....

How much?
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Icon79(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2018
KPOM!!!

grin grin grin

O pari

etebefia:
Tinubu has not freed himself and you are asking him to free zakzazy grin grin grin
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by AZeD1(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2018
ruffDiamond:
abeg what of Sufi?l lknow late boxing legend muhamed ALi practiced Sufism, a type of non- violent musllim .correct?
Sufism is not a sect, more like a practice. You can be Sunni or Shiite and still practice Sufism.

Take with a pinch of salt as I can't vouch for the accuracy of what I posted so there's a very big chance I might be wrong.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Sagay212: 7:31pm On May 09, 2018
these ones are mentally disturbed. Na tinubu arrest zakakzay? which kind nonsense be this? The police should keep an eye on them so they start carry bombs to cause trouble in lagos ooo.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Printerscanner: 7:35pm On May 09, 2018
ajigiteri:
Muslims free LEAH

This is an unfortunate child. A lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by ajigiteri(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2018
nigeriafilm:
Muslims are not keeping Leah, it is boko haram that abducted and are keeping her if there is anything like that.
So Boko Haram are members of cherubim or celestial. Why were other dapchi girls released, or you want to tell me boko Harams are redeem pastors. You are a goat
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Walexybobo(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2018
ajigiteri:
Muslims free LEAH
If el zakzaky were to b detained, a muslim like buhari for 2yrs, and the remaining muslim chibok girls were no where to be found till date.
And u r here wailing abt a xtian in boko haram captivity to b freed.
u r on d wrong lane dear.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by ajigiteri(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2018
Printerscanner:

This is an unfortunate child. A lazy Nigerian youth.
I accept that I am a lazy Nigerian youth. But your father is obviously a lazy Nigerian adult cos if not for that poverty ought to have left your lineage. Why don’t you just go and commit suicide you have failed like your father.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by MENELIK11: 8:02pm On May 09, 2018
ruffDiamond:
abeg what of Sufi?l lknow late boxing legend muhamed ALi practiced Sufism, a type of non- violent musllim .correct?

There is nothing like violent or non violent muslim, this is information age ignorance is a choice
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by VolvoS60(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2018
etebefia:
Tinubu has not freed himself and you are asking him to free zakzazy grin grin grin

^^^
grin grin grin
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by nigeriafilm(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2018
ajigiteri:

So Boko Haram are members of cherubim or celestial. Why were other dapchi girls released, or you want to tell me boko Harams are redeem pastors. You are a goat
Boko haram aren't Muslim and can never be with the ideology they keep. No one with such ideology is a Muslim, any Muslim or Islamic sect any where in the world can practice their faith openly without fear or hindrance. Anyone practicing any Islamic sect and can't do so even among the Muslims isn't a Muslim. It is a simple logic and I expect you to know this if common sense is simply common with you. You are a pig.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by nigeriafilm(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2018
ajigiteri:

Boko haram aren't Muslim and can never be with the ideology they keep. No one with such ideology is a Muslim, any Muslim or Islamic sect any where in the world can practice their faith openly without fear or hindrance. Anyone practicing any Islamic sect and can't do so even among the Muslims isn't a Muslim. It is a simple logic and I expect you to know this if common sense is simply common with you. You are a pig. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by anibirelawal(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Ok o, but the case between Zakzaky with FG is of national security in nature. i dont think anybody can interfere anyhow.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by kalu61(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2018
etebefia:
you get bad mouth o. Hahaha
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by lereinter(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2018
ajigiteri:
Muslims free LEAH
Jehovah bless u

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Funkybabee(f): 9:17pm On May 09, 2018
Seriously this is wickedness oooo since past two years is there not any human right lawyer to help with this ni

So unfortunate for this country power they are using
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by jeruzi(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
Promismike:
I expected to see touts and almajiris undecided

But I was disappointed.

Honestly these guys are sensible and more civilized than buhari and his foot solders.

These are better Muslims.

Wonder the kind of mayhem that will be unleashed on innocent citizens if these guys are Sunni Muslims.
It is not as you think. The only reason they are like that is because they lack numerical strength. Check Iran and Saudi Arabia. You will understand.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Demmzy15(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2018
This is serious comedy!!! grin grin grin
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by ruffDiamond: 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
MENELIK11:

There is nothing like violent or non violent muwhslim, this is information age ignorance is a choice
will you shut the fuq up pls you are the fuccking ignorant here ..what does low life cretin like you know about information age ..dindinrin buruku ..this country and nairaland is so full of idiots like you...information is power and the only way to know is to be ready to learn,dont be so quick to display your ignorant sh1t online at every opportunity
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by ruffDiamond: 9:53pm On May 09, 2018
AZeD1:

Sufism is not a sect, more like a practice. You can be Sunni or Shiite and still practice Sufism.

Take with a pinch of salt as I can't vouch for the accuracy of what I posted so there's a very big chance I might be wrong.
OK thanks ...I'll research on it
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2018
nigeriafilm:
Muslims are not keeping Leah, it is boko haram that abducted and are keeping her if there is anything like that.

Are bokoharam not Muslims?
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by SaeedIbnEesa: 11:02pm On May 09, 2018
Terrorists..

All shite members should be killed..

They are terrorists

They are not Muslims
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
etebefia:
Bros I beg tell them o. Even Asiwaju needs deliverance from the jailer?
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:18pm On May 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
How does that get into PMB and his men head?
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by brookz: 12:12am On May 10, 2018
Confused People.

Wetin join Tinubu and your Rogue Sheikh ehn
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by seguno2: 12:30am On May 10, 2018
Blackfire:
Sunni dealing with shia....

Ko kan aye

Is it until they kidnap your sister and other family members like they kidnapped Chibok and Dapchi girls, that you will know that o kan aye?
Are you waiting for them to butcher you, your relatives and friends like they have have been doing in Benue, Adamawa, Osun, Lagos etc before you realise that o kan aye?
Who will redeem you from your mental slavery
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by amarilo: 12:31am On May 10, 2018
These protesters are shiite muslims from south west abi they come from Kaduna?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French / How Lawal Daura Was Arrested / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.