Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention (33396 Views)

"Free Zakzaky" Protesters At Nigerian Embassy In London (Photos) / Crippled Man Leads Free Zakzaky Protest In Abuja(photos) / Boy Shot By Police During 'Free Zakzaky' Protest Now Using Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Nobody: 12:53am On May 10, 2018
etebefia:
Tinubu has not freed himself and you are asking him to free zakzazy grin grin grin

grin.

U are very wicked Sir.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by 2016v2017: 2:22am On May 10, 2018
stephenduru:
Shia Muslims today staged a protest in Victoria Island,Lagos demanding for the immediate release of Sheikh Zakzaky and wife from more than two years detention.They were pictured with  placards with many inscriptions with one of them written 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky'.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/free-zakzaky-muslims-protest-in-lagos.html?m=1
they want Tinubu to die before his time?
has he condemned the arrest of Imam Yoruba in kwara,or call for his release?
let him talk and see how his masters up north will snuff off life from him.
Tinubu no de fear?
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by 2016v2017: 2:27am On May 10, 2018
ajigiteri:
Muslims free LEAH
BUHARI THE TERRORIST IS HOLDING HER TO SCORE CHEAP GOALS before 2019election

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by educhigo: 3:30am On May 10, 2018
they are right because buhari is daff that's why this message go to tinubu because buhari and tinubu known how to comunicate cheesy
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by kolawoleibukun1: 4:52am On May 10, 2018
u don enter politics. na Tinubu u wan face now no be me again? abi no be jw again? ol'hag wey go sch 4 ol age. So u even know Tinubu history. dis meat supos don get worm by now
salvation101:
Tinubu kor. Tinubu dat couldn't control Oyegun wants to control Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Pavarottii(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
tinubu is currently the most powerful political figure in the country for now.
U better wake up, u r sleeping... Some one even his party members don't respect.. talk more of opposity
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by EarthXmetahuman: 8:46am On May 10, 2018
Pavarottii:

U better wake up, u r sleeping... Some one even his party members don't respect.. talk more of opposity
yawnz

Why not name that politician more powerful than tinubu at the moment.

Hate the player, not the game.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Pavarottii(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
yawnz

Why not name that politician more powerful than tinubu at the moment.

Hate the player, not the game.
Someone that oyegun pushed away , he had to run to his daddy(buhari) like a baby.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by EarthXmetahuman: 9:17am On May 10, 2018
Pavarottii:

Someone that oyegun pushed away , he had to run to his daddy(buhari) like a baby.
yawnz

Lemme know when you are ready to answer my question

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Blackfire(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2018
seguno2:

Is it until they kidnap your sister and other family members like they kidnapped Chibok and Dapchi girls, that you will know that o kan aye?
Are you waiting for them to butcher you, your relatives and friends like they have have been doing in Benue, Adamawa, Osun, Lagos etc before you realise that o kan aye?
Who will redeem you from your mental slavery

Segun you will always be no2 in life.

Ofe gboro.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by nigeriafilm(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Are bokoharam not Muslims?
Muslims anywhere in the world practice their faith without fear or hindrance, any sect of Muslim that can't practice their faith even in the mist of Muslims can not be considered Islamic. Take note.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2018
nigeriafilm:
Muslims anywhere in the world practice their faith without fear or hindrance, any sect of Muslim that can't practice their faith even in the mist of Muslims can not be considered Islamic. Take note.

Bla Bla Bla, story for your Allah, even they(bokoharam) didn't considered you Islamics, so Carry your note enter your almajiri school.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by nigeriafilm(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Bla Bla Bla, story for your Allah, even they(bokoharam) didn't considered you Islamics, sog Carry your note enter your almajiri school.
You are a boko haram. I mean what I say and I can substantiate my conviction anywhere anytime.
Re: 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2018
nigeriafilm:
You are a boko haram. I mean what I say and I can substantiate my conviction anywhere anytime.

bla bla bla, it take a bokoharam to know another bokoharam. Smh, terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Buhari And Sani Abacha In 1985 (Photo) / Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French / Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.