Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom (30154 Views)

Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos / 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by whiteeyes: 4:32am On May 10, 2018
Eeyah, so pathetic with two mighty disabilities! Not that I'm supporting what the parents have done but this kind of situation can be so demanding both financially and physically. just maybe, they've gotten exhausted with taking care of her. Although, they could have also taken her close to a motherless home to drop her there instead.

May God be with her!
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by donkilluminati(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who needs a Smeagol?
Her parents are wise for abandoning this Gollum.

Afterall a Hausa proverb says;
"There is no use in training a lame, blind horse as you can never use it to race"

For those who are criticizing her wise parents for opting out of this predicament,
I pray the good Lord gives you a blind, crippled child too so you can show the world how to be a role model.

You are a heartless beast including those who likes your sick comment, you don't know the true definition of life. you share the same views as boko haram and the deadly fulani herdsmen. slowpoke.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:15am On May 10, 2018
Op, can you display ur contact address, maybe account or phone number so one can drop something for the child's up-keep if the person is led to? May God reward us for the good we genuinely do unto others.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by sisisioge: 6:26am On May 10, 2018
Dearest Lord!
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by olawonder(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who needs a Smeagol?

"There is no use in training a lame, blind horse as you can never use it to race"

For those who are criticizing her wise parents for opting out of this predicament,
I pray the good Lord gives you a blind, crippled child too so you can show the world how to be a role model.

I bet she’ll make more positive impact in this world than you, your children and all of your family put together... we’ll see!

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by kotopazi: 7:00am On May 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
cry i only pray God to take her life and let her rest in peace.
No, pray for God to heal her
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:13am On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who needs a Smeagol?

Now I know you this guy is a lunatic, sometimes you say something funny, but you're taking it too far and commenting arrant rubbish nowadays. No one prays for a baby like this, but your comment is so heartless and terrible. Calling the innocent girl Gollum and Smeagol? Anything can happen to you too tomorrow. The girl is not happy the way she is, she's just being unfortunate. Always try to show mercy and affection for other humans. Especially an innocent little girl.

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Dareal90s(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2018
You see them fu***ing around, y won't they abandoned their children.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by sixtusn: 9:16am On May 10, 2018
This is where I hate the attitude of our Politicians most. They erase charity and welfare out of their dictionary entirely. If one of them send this girl for surgery, I believe they will correct d aspect of her being cripple. God help and save us from the hand of these greedy Politicians.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by CioAngels(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2018
Please take her to GO Adeboye, he will pray life into her and restore her disabilities to ability with his special anointing. Little girl, you find favour in God and man. Amen.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by SMILEGOLD(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:
You hope? Can't u be of help?

awonda o!
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by akinyemi4real11(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2018
just saw this- Jobs recruitment. Any interested fellow should send His or her CV to matrintab@gmail. com. There is going to be interview if you are luckily shortlisted.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by mu2sa2: 11:55am On May 10, 2018
CioAngels:
Please take her to GO Adeboye, he will pray life into her and restore her disabilities to ability with his special anointing. Little girl, you find favour in God and man. Amen.
GO ke! You shouldn't be surprised to hear that the parents are acting under the order of a GO or prophet.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 10, 2018
Unrepentant troll. You know you’re a bigger troll than I am. But if it was me you’d go and dig up a strange picture and tag it as me. Smh.
fucktoto:
sorry, little girl.

but this is exactly what i wish for all foooolani moooslim terrorists.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by fucktoto: 4:36pm On May 10, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Unrepentant troll. You know you’re a bigger troll than I am. But if it was me you’d go and dig up a strange picture and tag it as me. Smh.

shut up!

i'm not a troll like you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
She really needs assistance, he should locate any welfare home for better care.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 10, 2018
You’re so rude
fucktoto:

shut up!

i'm not a troll like you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by fucktoto: 10:08pm On May 10, 2018
KillaBeauty:
You’re so rude

likewise you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
guy1234:

The name Jehovah you mentioned and your silly statement do not have any correlation. I hope you are not a witness though.

I dnt fink so..... smh
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by tehilah92(f): 11:19pm On May 11, 2018
hmmmm, this one tire me
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
tehilah92:
hmmmm, this one tire me
Babe wassup nw
You're exactly my spec bbw
Please let's hook up wink
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
tehilah92:
hmmmm, this one tire me
Babe have forgotten the password to that email
Let me have your WhatsApp no_ so we can talk..
Re: 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom by tehilah92(f): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2020
ZIINI:

Babe have forgotten the password to that email
Let me have your WhatsApp no_ so we can talk..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Am I Depressed? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.