Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Abore Dada Traditional Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abore Dada Traditional Home (498 Views)

Desist From Apostle Selman Journalist Paul Dada Cries Out / Do Celestial Church Have The Most Children With Dreadlocks? (DADA) / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abore Dada Traditional Home by aboredada: 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
I am the great Abore Dada [Abore Dada Traditional Home] the magic man,i can make you rich,bring back your ex-husband,ex-wife,boyfriend or girlfriend if only you contact me today.
call...+2349051856084 or whatsapp me with that number if you have the following issues:
1.. if you want to be a member of naa tia confraternity.
2.. if you always have bad dreams.
3.. you want to be promoted in your place of work.
4.. you want women/men to run after you.
5.. if you want a child.
6.. you want to be rich without any human sacrifice.
7.. you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
8.. if you need power and charm to win any court case.
9.. spiritual help for men of God.
10. if you need commanding tone.
11. if you need business growth.
12. herbal care.
13. if you want to be able to satisfy your wife sexual desire due to low erection.
14. if you have HIV/AIDS and any type of illness.
15. bring back stolen properties.
16. Diabetes, bad luck,stroke etc.
17. performing sex on dream,spiritual husband/wife.
18. pregnancy problems, women with menstrual problems.
19. charm for delivery drugs like cocaine,india hemp,etc
contact me today call...+2349051856084 or whatsapp me with that number if you have the following issues or more.
location: no 20 ijar ogbogbo area ljebu ode, ogun state, Nigeria.
Re: Abore Dada Traditional Home by hopefulLandlord: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Another scammer like Babalawos

una don dey plenty anyhow now

no be only Aboredada, na AboreholeDada

(1) (Reply)

The Watchtower Gospel Vs The Bible Gospel-most Christians Dont Know This / The Side Effects Of The World Cup To The Church / Nigerian Lady Composes Touching Song About End Time Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.