Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

See How To Own A Fully Functioning Blog For An Affordable Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How To Own A Fully Functioning Blog For An Affordable Price (316 Views)

Relocation Sales! Fully Functioning Bakery For Sale In Ajah Lagos!!! --- Direct / Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank / I Will Create A Fully Functioning Paypal For You For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Own A Fully Functioning Blog For An Affordable Price by AdoptedSon: 12:36am On May 10, 2018
Announcement:
An opportunity to add a blog to your portfolio has come.

I present www.thecircuit.ng for sale. This exciting blog can be yours for a ridiculously low and affordable price of N100, 000 (negotiable)

Reason for sale: Lack of time to manage the blog due to the fact that I am running an academic programme.

The monetization of the blog: Affiliate marketing e.g. http://thecircuit.ng/2018/02/10/5-perfect-gift-ideas-for-bae-this-valentine/

The site Is a premium, multi-author site that you won’t regret owning. It is very easy to customize, supports various content types and very SEO-friendly.

Bonus: I will supply the new lucky owner with 2 in-depth and well-researched articles of his/her choice.

Also, I will Release my original monetization plan to the new owner and use my marketing experience to act as a marketing advisor to whatever you pivot the blog to be

Interested in owning this digital asset. Let’s talk Send me an email: gloryolajide7@gmail.com or send an SMS to 0 7 0 8 2 0 2 9 1 5 7

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bharti Airtel To List African Unit, Sell Tower Business In Bid To Slash Debt / Currency Miners Wanted / FCMB Launches Flexx Entrepreneurship Masterclass Series For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.