Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank (20974 Views)

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank / UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by Tabithatim: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
There’s gist o! The good kind, FairMoney, is officially a full Digital Bank!

I’m sure you’re wondering - So, what’s new with FairMoney Microfinance Bank? Now on FairMoney digital bank, you can:

- Open an account with N0 balance.
- Access your bank 24/7; Anytime, anyday! They’ve got you covered.
- Get a loan in as quick as 5 minutes with 0% interest on loans repaid in 15 days.
- Get free FairMoney Debit Cards.
- Transfer without charges - 100 Free Transfers!
- Be assured premium customer service
- 3% discount on Airtime & Data purchases
- Secure investment opportunities all on the FairMoney App

Following new guidelines, business operations of several Fintech startups that formerly leveraged on the Microfinance banking license to provide digital banking services is being gradually reviewed due to the absence of a specific licensing regime for digital banks prior to now.

Just like that! WOW. I’m so sure everyone can use some of these fresh offerings from FairMoney Digital Bank. What do you guys think?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by techboss1313: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Make sense. I love this transition make i go start to dey save my money with them. Guys please use my referral code MAAA05 when you download edakun

8 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by aramanda14: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fair money raises the bar again. free debit card grin grin will they deliver it to my house?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by kingcolearchive: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
How does the 3% discount on airtime and data work?

2 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by techboss1313: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
For example, If you buy airtime of a thousand naira on the app, you will pay 970 instead of 1K cool cool
kingcolearchive:
How does the 3% discount on airtime and data work?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
FairMoney is the good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by Ramzyranks: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
OP are you saying we can now use fair money to save and transfer money. This one choke o grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by bigboychukstar: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
This should open the eyes of so many people that Fairmoney is not here to play going digital will require a lot of licensing and for them to scale through then they are trust worthy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by chumsfortech: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes nah, open your eye, read the post very well you will see that fair money is more than that sef
Ramzyranks:
OP are you saying we can now use fair money to save and transfer money. This one choke o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by jerryidinoba: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
I like this kind of growth, from helping people get loans to helping people save and invest their money. The guys at Fair money know their onions

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by joeytrib: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Be like say I go take loan from fairmoney to do investment on fairmoney. grin grin

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by megabosslevelz: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
OP this your gist is sweet o, but i have one question sha. What is the ROI if i invest on the app?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by chumsfortech: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin Smart idea boss
joeytrib:
Be like say I go take loan from fairmoney to do investment on fairmoney. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by greychris: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
They should make the app available on ios too nah ios users lives matters undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by okolojay: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Interesting i can't wait to see what they have in store for us customers. Fair money way is the fair banking way grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by temiregiddy: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
The fair money guys really tried for Nigerians this year. They first gave Easy and fast loans, now they are adding new things like free debit card free transfers, even investment opportunity on the platform.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by sexyshola1218: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
If you know wan borrow money, you go sha wan do investment or you go sha wan save money. OP has given us the new update now its left for the wise ones to read digest, then start making plans on how to join Fair money so they don't carry last.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by techboss1313: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
No loud am grin grin abeg use my referral code MAAA05 when you download o
megabosslevelz:
OP this your gist is sweet o, but i have one question sha. What is the ROI if i invest on the app?

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by neonly: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tommorow when they go broke they will be looking for which bank to merge with
I miss sanusi

8 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by jericco1(m): 5:14am On Dec 15, 2021
They've come a long way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by MarketDispatch: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Seems all the earlier posters are staff or sponsored posts of Fairmoney....as for me I like to know I can walk into the physical branch of my bank rather than bank with an app that Google play can block or an app that can disappear overnight.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by SetrakusRa(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Why so much sponsored post from this Fairmoney guys on NL?

See the silly comments above me undecided

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by kollinz1234(m): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2021
joeytrib:
I swear sense no go kill u. Collect their 10k loan to pay in 15 days @ 0% interest rate, use the 10k buy recharge card from them #9700, u gain #300, then sell the recharge card within 1 day, buy again and do the same process. Within that 15 days, you go make #4500, that's 45% of the loan Dem give u, if u continue like that, u no go need the find work do again o grin

But what do I even know

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by GreatrAnalyst: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2021
Kuda reloaded...
Bring it on

3 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by sacajawea: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2021
A sponsored Post.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by favour32(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2021
MarketDispatch:
Seems all the earlier posters are staff or sponsors of Fairmoney....as for me I like to know I can walk into the branch of my bank and not an app that Google play can block or disappear overnight.
Make all their workers dey hala there...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by Kellie069(m): 5:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Nah nah nah!!! M not interested at all!

4 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by jmichael259(m): 5:31am On Dec 15, 2021
MarketDispatch:
Seems all the earlier posters are staff or sponsors of Fairmoney....as for me I like to know I can walk into the branch of my bank and not an app that Google play can block or disappear overnight.

Well, you don't need to use it as your main account or for your business funds but there's no risk of those things you mentioned. I currently use carbon/one finance bank as my online banking cos my bank's app is misbehaving. The world has gone digital and there are lots of digital Banking like ALAT by wema, Opay, Blueridge, KUDA and many microfinance regulated by CBN and linked to your BVN and guaranteed by Nigeria deposit insurance just like any other brick and mortar bank.
Actually they bridge the gap for a lot of things and there are lots of bills that can be paid easily through their platforms that isn't available through all these commercial banks. Like I said earlier, nobody is advising you to start using it as main account or for bulk money.
But as for safety and convenience, that one is assured from my experience. You get your own NUBAN and Any failed transaction is returned sharperly and you even get notification when the person's account receives the money you sent to avoid "I didn't get it".

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by digitite: 5:33am On Dec 15, 2021
A digital bank ? What about their USSD Code for those who don't have smartphones to download the AAPP ?

4 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by 9japarts: 5:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Payed post, payed comments grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by Kreamie(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Never trust anything light skin aka FAWORAJA. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank by jmichael259(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2021
digitite:
A digital bank ? What about their USSD Code for those who don't have smartphones to download the AAPP ?

Many of them have ussd like carbon/one finance bank that I'm using (*1303#) which you can fund the account, make transfer, buy recharge etc.. But account opening is mainly through the app.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mutual Benefit Assurance Ltd Seizes My Money- With Pics / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.