Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga (32710 Views)

Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga / Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by kaywhynoni: 12:38pm On May 10, 2018
2dice01:
Which of them is mad melon

Am still tryna Figure which brand of igbo he took that inspired that name

Mountain black is the fat one while the other one is mad melon
Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by lyrical(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
na to feature them in a remix
and see if them fit regain their dead profession........... they need all the attention now pls....tekno help out
Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
I said it yesterday that it was a publicity stunt..most of you are now aware of the song, and kids who didn't know Danfo Drivers back then now know them, which is good for their comeback.. it's now a win-win for both parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by fluffylarose: 2:13pm On May 10, 2018
Tekno you did well giving credit to the "danfo drivers". Nice one at that.
Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by Vulcanheph(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2018
I always knew that their Beef was a publicity Stunt to promote the song
Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
hollywater:
Money talks.Tekno is a big boy.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by brightlinse(m): 4:33am On May 11, 2018
Lagbaja01:
it seems your badmouthing is making you go blind....Now without prejudice, look at the picture again and tell us who looks underfed btw Tekno and Them.....About their career, Ecclesiastes 9:11 says it all.
Thank you Lagaja01 . i learn something new now from Ecclesiastes 9:11. God bless you.
Re: Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga by Lagbaja01(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
One love bro
brightlinse:
Thank you Lagaja01 . i learn something new now from Ecclesiastes 9:11. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If... / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.