Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Australia Versus New Zealand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Versus New Zealand (706 Views)

Migration: Australia Versus Canada And USA / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Versus New Zealand by sweetmusty: 2:17am On May 10, 2018
Can someone Please compare Australia and NewZealand. For someone in Australia and wants to relocate to New Zealand.
Are there job opportunities in New Zealand also?
Re: Australia Versus New Zealand by almajiri101: 6:31am On May 10, 2018
sweetmusty:
Can someone Please compare Australia and NewZealand. For someone in Australia and wants to relocate to New Zealand.
Are there job opportunities in New Zealand also?

Why do you want to relocate? Are there no jobs in Australia?
Re: Australia Versus New Zealand by sweetmusty: 6:42am On May 10, 2018
There are jobs, but I want to study a course there which few schools are offer it here and tuition more expensive
Re: Australia Versus New Zealand by snowlordng(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2018
Pls what did it tk you to move to Australia. ..did you use agent
Re: Australia Versus New Zealand by sweetmusty: 11:21am On May 10, 2018
I used agent, but you may not use agent if you have the right information

(1) (Reply)

U.S : 21,476 Nigerians Overstayed Visas In 2017 / Which Countries Have The Fastest (and The Slowest) Internet Connections / My Experience Been To Europe And Asian Content..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.