Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... (1147 Views)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by Hype007: 4:14am On May 10, 2018
Just yesterday we brought to you a report that revealed Nigerian veteran musicians, Danfo Drivers in a video chat with Wazobia Tv alleging that Made Men Music Group artiste, Tekno released a remake of their 2008 classic 'Kpolongo' as  'Jogodo' without obtaining permission from them, which is an intellectual property theft.

In the 1minute video clip the lead singer of the music duo, said "Tekno dey make me vex, if I catch am, him no go like me" insisting that Tekno is owing them and that he will personally deal with him if he eventually gets hold of the new age singer.

All seems to have been resolved amicably as Tekno posted the above photo with Danfo Drivers with caption "Love �❤� #Slimdanfo". "Jogodo" video by Tekno drops later today 10th May 2018.

Source https://hypenigeria.com/2018/05/10/tekno-settles-with-danfo-drivers-after-they-threatened-to-deal-with-him-for-stealing-their-song-jogodo/

Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by neolboy(m): 4:19am On May 10, 2018
God save you
Igboro for deal with you
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by obedugo(m): 4:50am On May 10, 2018
No matter the price of Range Rover sports or Lambogini if Danfo jam am it's body and story will never be the same.. Nice choice by Tekno because Danfo no get joy

1 Like

Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:54am On May 10, 2018
Brown envelope have changed hands

1 Like

Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by thinkdip(m): 5:54am On May 10, 2018
PR stunt. Na just for the media
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by HawkToBar(m): 6:01am On May 10, 2018
Who else thinks its a stunt for the song to trend + the video? (8
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by Euphorica(f): 6:03am On May 10, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Abi?? grin
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by princeade86(m): 6:04am On May 10, 2018
two things involved. the first is money and d second is to make d music go viral
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:25am On May 10, 2018
Stunts grin
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by fawaz22(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2018
so dis guyz ar alive...tenk you tekno for showing dem to d world again.
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by Kobicove(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2018
princeade86:
two things involved. the first is money and d second is to make d music go viral

I concur
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by hisgrace090: 6:40am On May 10, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Yes its the standard requirement for settling issues.

Its either you give it or risk your life simple.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by OKorowanta: 6:58am On May 10, 2018
thinkdip:
PR stunt.
Na just for the media

Those guys ranting,e be like real o.
The way d Danfo guy dey vomit yarns with squeezed face,i fear for Tekno.
If i see dem for d Tekno video today,i go just tag am,The father of all stunts.
Re: Tekno Settles With Danfo Drivers After They Threatened To Deal With Him For.... by WickedBlogger: 7:30am On May 10, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Rocks Braless Sheer Gown At Cannes Film Festival (pics) / Why I Disappeared From Music Scene After "I Wan Finish Timaya" Song - Gravity / Cute Photos Of Linda Ikeji & Her Team Rocking Her Brand T-shirt And Face Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.