Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) (34710 Views)

Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by powerblaze(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Just 30 F 22 Raptors is enough to destroy all these equipments grin grin

Tell that to the s500 .. F22 wont know what hit them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by colestephan86: 1:33pm On May 10, 2018
Explorers:
Russian President Vladimir Putin today said world peace is 'very fragile' as he addressed the traditional parade to commemorate the victory over Nazi Germany in the Second World War.

Russia showcased some of its most modern armaments at the annual Victory Day parade in Moscow's Red Square.

Fireworks explode over the Saint Peter and Paul Fortress and the Neva River and Statue Mother Call during a celebration of the 73rd anniversary of the end of the Second World War.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5708585/Putin-warns-world-peace-fragile-Russia-Victory-Day-parade.html

aww, see my cute girl friends, kanilokova, sharapova , danilov, and casanova lol
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by justtoodark: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
Shalomc:

Chai
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3

dont mind him...if you want me to go after him,just give the orders...... angry angry
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by CriticMaestro: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
bankylan:

Hey, there is S-300 currently deployed in Syria....mostly covering Russian assets. Please give me any link or any source to the 'lie' that up to 5 Isreali planes have been downed. Apart from that F-16 that crashed within Isreali territory, no other plane has been hit. You said two were hit yesterday.......Stop watching NTA or reading junk news. No IDF plane was hit yesterday, Syria and Iran only intercepted few missiles after virtually all the Iranian assets in Syria was destroyed......
Junk news...U that spits trash...
https://sputniknews.com/military/201804151063585077-israel-syria-russian-defense-s300/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081
Read and learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by LZAA: 1:46pm On May 10, 2018
justtoodark:

dont mind him...if you want me to go after him,just give the orders...... angry angry

Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2018
imam07:
Why do u people like to talk about war lite it is ps game.Nah coward like u likes talking rubbish. If u see a riot can u wait?
No I won't wait, but don't quote me again...
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Xionez(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2018
BrainArk:

The Russia actually fair better than any country in the ww2, USA only save the ass of country like France, Poland and some other countries which the nazis have dealt with seriously. If Germany had not made a truce with Russia at the start of the war and had gone head to head with Russia and the allied nation he would have been dealt seriously.

Your first statement is a bit false.
US also provided raw materials, machinery and transport equipment to the Russians under the Lend-lease policy (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease)

Their characteristic harsh weather, General Winter as they call it, also plays a mighty role. This 'General' dealt with Napoleon as well as the Nazis reducing their mighty and well seasoned armies to pockets of cold and hungry men who became easy work over for well acclimatized Russians.
This makes Russia somewhat invincible as they are fond of defending till the winter comes calling.
Thus, before any country should go into war with Russia, she must first be ready to tackle the harshest winter season known to man.
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by BrainArk(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2018
Yes the weather was in their favor, but also Hitler was wise enough to make a false truce with the soviet union to avoid his defeat. Hitler attack was like a back stab and Russia was not really expecting an attack from Germany. USA was cowardly avoiding the war which could have easily been stop with their support at the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2018
LOL. Outdated and dilapidated weapons.

I have seen better, jare shocked

O pari
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by justtoodark: 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
and we shall separate their tongues....

that they understand each other no more.......!!!!

run along,adam...... angry angry

bring it,you white mothafreaks..... angry angry
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Chukapage(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2018
bankylan:

F-22 are superior to any Russian made fighter jet.......The US now have 5th generation deadly stealth jets in F-35........Even the most advanced Russian air defence S-400 has been circumvented by the IDF in Syria. The truth is that, F-35 can make an entrance into Russian airspace, destroy S-400 and still leave without being hit. After all, it is only F-16 but with Isreali avionics that IDF is using against Russian made S-300 currently deployed in Syria, and the IDF are hitting target in Syria even up till this morning . The F-16 that was downed few months ago still made it back to Isreal........The pilot was at fault as he made an operational error that was avoidable.

The only thing Russia has as a deterrent to the US is to go nuclear, but if it is about conventional warfare, US will destroy them. Isreal has the best airforce in terms of training...they are at par and maybe superior to their US counterparts in terms of training. Russia and China are still way behind them though China and Russia have assets more than Isreali, but nothing compared to what US has.

Russian and Chinees jets have not been tested in war....they have not been deployed against any advanced air defence in the world.........The best they have gone is to go after ISIS militias who only have small hand to surface missiles. I am sure Russian and Chinees fighter jets will be easy prey to America's Patriot, and Isreali Iron Dome, David Sling, and Arrow 3.
eh..praise singer na so!! when your done come back to reality which is Nigeria and buhari!!! f22 enter mother Russia undetected leave undetected??yes all Russian soldiers would prolly be at sleep,having sex with their beautiful military women ..and their air defense systems dismantled for maximum enjoyment ..ode!!Nigerian praise singer of America at least when you and your likes are done praise singing they get to dash us ww1 fighter jets..or military vehicles used for the Vietnam war..we use am dey form python dance,cat race etc..boko boys that we technically defeated will be killing our Il trained soldiers ..Fulani herds men killing women and children
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by DengXioping(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2018
Explorers:
Russian President Vladimir Putin today said world peace is 'very fragile' as he addressed the traditional parade to commemorate the victory over Nazi Germany in the Second World War.

Russia showcased some of its most modern armaments at the annual Victory Day parade in Moscow's Red Square.

Fireworks explode over the Saint Peter and Paul Fortress and the Neva River and Statue Mother Call during a celebration of the 73rd anniversary of the end of the Second World War.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5708585/Putin-warns-world-peace-fragile-Russia-Victory-Day-parade.html
Another great one from Explorers.
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by RegentR(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2018
I badly see America or UK displaying military hardwares...Wish to know what they are made of.

but PEACE is most BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Chukapage(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2018
Milllz:

Lol.

I’m still looking for where they shot it down. I only know Russia said they discovered one unexploded tomahawk missile in Syria and have been dancing about exploring it, something that has been used by the US since the 1980s.

The thing is, war is money, whoever has more money wins. One of the tomahawk costs almost $2m, the military budget alone of the US is $700B, so they can afford to drop 100 of that on Syria but the entire federal budget of Russia isn’t up to $500B.

Bottom line; we all know how strong they are, but they are older than this, it should be left for the new comers like Iran and UAE. Reminds me of what one American general said when asked why they don’t do parades like the others; he said the world already knows how strong they are, and they don’t need a show to remind them. A clear reminder of WWII and how they refused to fully participate, then ending it with just two bombs.
Jesus!! where do this foolish Nigerian praise singers of America get news from?? America ended WW2 with two bombs kwa!! ...chai brother why are you like this na?? even at that the got their ass whooped by the vietcogs?? why didn't they win the vietcogs with half bomb?? u just dey lie no be sey dem go give you free visa mtchxx!!
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Chukapage(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2018
troublemakea:

nothing concern US abou Ukraine then. US just decided not to act
lol praise singer!! so US no dey concerned about Crimea and Ukraine ?? do you know the only reason why America has not invaded Syria and toppled Assad like that of Gaddafi ,Hussein etc??its because RUSSIA entered the war !!!
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Yankiss(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2018
EagleScribes:
Beautiful but scary.

Peace is more beautiful. We gain nothing from war.

Those women soldiers though. Never knew we could still have lady soldiers on skirts.

Mini skirts for that matter. They look more like beauty pageant contestants than soldiers.
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by GGirll: 4:09pm On May 10, 2018
Mintayo:
Funny. All these country stockpiling weapons for use by the Anti-christ. The weapons that will only be used to carry out the bidding of the Anti-christ.
If you know you know.
your head dey there jare....the more they look the less the see very myopic citizens i'm sorry to say this!
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
Milllz:

Lol.

I’m still looking for where they shot it down. I only know Russia said they discovered one unexploded tomahawk missile in Syria and have been dancing about exploring it, something that has been used by the US since the 1980s.

The thing is, war is money, whoever has more money wins. One of the tomahawk costs almost $2m, the military budget alone of the US is $700B, so they can afford to drop 100 of that on Syria but the entire federal budget of Russia isn’t up to $500B.

Bottom line; we all know how strong they are, but they are older than this, it should be left for the new comers like Iran and UAE. Reminds me of what one American general said when asked why they don’t do parades like the others; he said the world already knows how strong they are, and they don’t need a show to remind them. A clear reminder of WWII and how they refused to fully participate, then ending it with just two bombs.
Really?
You don't parade what you don't have grin
Strongest against defenseless nations grin
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Chukapage(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2018
Explorers:

Thats what most people wont understand, each country has a lot to hide(last card).

They think this is Africa where we relax, where we dont make research.

These people keep working and updating their technologies daily.

If any giant nation today manufactures a plane that is invisible to radar, other nations will start working on their radar.

United States' F-35(invisible) that people are clamouring here is over a decade old, are you telling me that countries like China and Russia wldnt have upgraded their radar technologies and defence system against the plane since it was launched more than 10years ago?
oga abeg go rest leave those dumb asslicking mentally enslaved praise singers of America ..one dumbo even said f22can enter in and out of Russia undetected ..lol..these people are not well ..one thing I know about America is they don't pick on their size ,look well all the nations they have used to flex muscles are usually middle east and North African nation with their rag tag Army and Economy even at that the vietcogs bleeped up big time..u can't be fighting Iran,Iraq, Libya,Taliban,all queeda etc and be forming world power ....Russia has proved itself before by winning a powerful nation like Nazi Germany..

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by CriticMaestro: 4:13pm On May 10, 2018
Mintayo:
Funny. All these country stockpiling weapons for use by the Anti-christ. The weapons that will only be used to carry out the bidding of the Anti-christ.
If you know you know.
Russia itself is a Christian country even more Christian than america of today...St.Petersburg is home to some famous Padres
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by brodalokie: 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
Each time I see army men putting on this their hat I remember my grandpa. I call it major byson hat grin

I think I sight Oga Nathan. You should discuss Turkey there o
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
imam07:
Why do u people like to talk about war lite it is ps game.Nah coward like u likes talking rubbish. If u see a riot can u wait?
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by troublemakea(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2018
Chukapage:
lol praise singer!! so US no dey concerned about Crimea and Ukraine ?? do you know the only reason why America has not invaded Syria and toppled Assad like that of Gaddafi ,Hussein etc??its because RUSSIA entered the war !!!

No bro US isn't really serious about removing Assad

truth is US n Russia both need a testing ground for their developed weapon/missile unfortunately trump doesn't care if Assad kill his people or not

the only caring regime abou Syria ws democrat (Obama) but he's left grin
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2018
bankylan:

Be informed, US does not seek Russian destruction......And they are not looking to fight against Russia. They have achieved their aim by decimating the Soviet Union. They are both nuclear super powers, and in nuclear war, no one wins. But in convetional warfare, US is way ahead as they are more advanced in technology and they are superior in air power. F-22 RAPTORS and the latest F-35s are the best in the world and even the almighty RUssian S-400 air defence stand no chance against these stealth fighter jets.......Russian has new 5th generations stealth fighter jets too, but they are unproven in war and obviously not a match with American assests.

Russia will do anything to avoid war with the US. Russian mercinaries of over 200 were killed two months ago in Syria by the US, but Russia dare not retaliate as they obviously dont want a confrontation with an unpredictable man like Trump......Not that America wants a war too, but they just want to flex muscles..

If you read the account of 1st and 2nd war war, you will understand why America has chosen to be the police of the world.

Go and watch Jim Mattis about the killing of those mercinaries and for your information they are not even up to 15 Russia mercinaries in that attack.

Secretary of Defense James Mattis explained Thursday why he directed a strike that reportedly killed hundreds of Russian mercenaries in Syria back in February.

Mattis told the Senate Armed Services Committee that the U.S. has a deconfliction line with Russia to ensure that the two countries can communicate in order to avoid direct conflict with one another in Syria. He said that a group of "irregular forces" were in conflict with U.S. forces, and once it was ascertained that those forces were not Russian regulars, Mattis directed a counterattack.

"The Russian high command in Syria assured us it was not their people, and my direction to the chairman was for the force, then, to be annihilated," Mattis said. "And it was."

The force comprised hundreds of Russian mercenaries, which then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo attested to when he said the U.S. killed "a couple hundred Russians." On Thursday, the Senate confirmed Pompeo to be President Donald Trump’s secretary of state.

Asked about whether the Russian Federation was harassing U.S. forces in Syria, Mattis stopped short of blaming Russia for particular battlefield actions.

"I cannot target the responsibility to the Russians right now," he said. "It is a crowded battlefield; it’s also got Iranians there and, of course, the regime forces as well."
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by CSTR1003: 7:58pm On May 10, 2018
seunny4lif:
Really? You don't parade what you don't have grin Strongest against defenseless nations grin
The US doesn't have what?
Are you high?
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by justtoodark: 10:56pm On May 10, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Russia itself is a Christian country even more Christian than america of today...St.Petersburg is home to some famous Padres

christian my foot....they are white,you are black....duhhhh...

you black christians love to deceive una selfs too much....

whites are your genetical enemies....!!

forget all races coming toghether holding hands and singing kumbaya......

nonesense....
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by CriticMaestro: 11:06pm On May 10, 2018
justtoodark:

christian my foot....they are white,you are black....duhhhh...

you black christians love to deceive una selfs too much....

whites are your genetical enemies....!!

forget all races coming toghether holding hands and singing kumbaya......

nonesense....

See how so little u can reason
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by justtoodark: 11:21pm On May 10, 2018
CriticMaestro:

See how so little u can reason

reason my foot....their is nothing to reason their....you were separated....
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by dermmy(m): 7:41am On May 11, 2018
Icon79:
LOL. Outdated and dilapidated weapons.

I have seen better, jare shocked

O pari

No o. U have not seen better. Na naija Ak47 wey dem usr selotape patch, na that one u dey see. Na joke o
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by Acepen(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2018
EagleScribes:
Beautiful but scary.

Peace is more beautiful. We gain nothing from war.

Those women soldiers though. Never knew we could still have lady soldiers on skirts.
war Is Terrible,but Some Assholes Make Money From War Big Time,am Sure Lockheed Would Make Billions From War. And Also War Brings Lasting Peace
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by TabletMan: 10:15am On May 11, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Junk news...U that spits trash...
https://sputniknews.com/military/201804151063585077-israel-syria-russian-defense-s300/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43014081
Read and learn

The two link you posted actually indicates that the guy is 101% right.
Re: Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2018
troublemakea:

No bro US isn't really serious about removing Assad

truth is US n Russia both need a testing ground for their developed weapon/missile unfortunately trump doesn't care if Assad kill his people or not

the only caring regime abou Syria ws democrat (Obama) but he's left grin

CORRECTION: The Americans were very serious about removing Assad. That's why they threw their support behind the FSA. UNFORTUNATELY Russia came in with a much bigger stick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Salman Rushdie On Ventilator, Liver Damaged, Likely To Lose One Eye / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.