Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC (26931 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by contigiency(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
All these celebrities news that does not add any value had better stop occupying space.
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by roarik(f): 1:45pm On May 10, 2018
Interesting, they just should forgive each other and move on.
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by barallanee(f): 1:45pm On May 10, 2018
So pipu really sat down to read all dis...hmm,dat cc's contouring in d black dress isn't fine..love her brown dress.
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by LustreChris(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2018
Why is Cee-c so hardened in the heart like this? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Chaai. This is bad, sincerely speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by AshCoded(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2018
who read am finish cos me I no finish am oo
my eyes dey do me one kind ....
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by MrBigiman: 1:52pm On May 10, 2018
CeeC can never change. She is too toxic and call only thrive in her father's business.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by fyneguy: 1:52pm On May 10, 2018
pp802:
Just apologize.........Stubborn! angry

Won't cost a thing, girl

Apologize say wetin happen? She already apologized for those harsh words. What else does he want? when will he apologize for body-shaming her and the gossip?
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 10, 2018
So Una Expect Me To Sitdown Read Dat Long Rubbish Wey Op Post.
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by mtngloetiartel: 1:56pm On May 10, 2018
dannybomb:
anyone who bothered reading that long epistle, is a jobless youth. I prefer reading long text that will impact positively in me, than all this bbnaija stuff.
dem no send u
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by darlingnuel(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2018
chilewenwam:
Tobi looking unhappy and intimidated
Exactly, and that's why they can never flow together in a relationship
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by ZeeBaba17(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2018
after reading all this epistles I just discovered l learnt nothing worthwhile that I don't already know about them. its high time social media move away from these bbn so called celebrity they have nothing to offer than the average man on the street
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by bigjoe1000(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2018
I so much hate proud girls ehhh
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by fluffylarose: 2:07pm On May 10, 2018
They both need to be matured and grow up basically. Life outside BB Naija is much more realistic than all dis throwing of tantrums and shades at each other.
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by Seun4FastLoans(f): 2:08pm On May 10, 2018
interesting but too long
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by Bruemath(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2018
I thought we've passed this long ago
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by hurricanekatrina(f): 2:42pm On May 10, 2018
ok
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by Deji63: 3:08pm On May 10, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
"Cee Cee truly loves Tobi" Truth be told

Tobi loves Cee C too. He said for the relationship to continue. That goes a long way bro.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by wasmo(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2018
please u guys should go and rest and stop disturbing pple bbnaija is over go and think of what u can do n help ursef n Ur generation to come
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by buchasman(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2018
This is no news..... Tobi & Ceec grow up.....
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2018
Hi-Malt and Star larger beer...
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by ayomide1titus(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
They may eventually end up together if cee c humble herself small and accept her wrong..
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by ehiwarior: 7:14pm On May 10, 2018
tobdee:

Seconded.

Who send una to even read comments
Re: Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC by Evidora27: 8:17pm On May 10, 2018
emmabest2000:
Whoever take out time to read this long article is indeed a lazy paradox youth
I’m not lazy, read the whole thing on my lunch break....Reading a long interesting article does not make one lady...And yes I have an 8-5 job

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / BBNaija Star, Cee-C Looks Classy In New Photos / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.