Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P (11298 Views)

Anger, Despair As FCDA Demolishes Houses In Apo NEPA, Abuja / Lockdown: Lekki Residents Sue Kayode Otitoju Over Influx Of "Miscreants" / I Want To Sue My Landlord For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Nobody: 7:56am On May 10, 2018
Naija which way?
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Stormyweather(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2018
BarryX:

We have been so bastardized in this country that we do not know our rights again.

Ma'am that is the right thing and the legal thing to do
please read and understand before posting.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Trippledee(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2018
Justice must be done.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Okoyeebos: 8:05am On May 10, 2018
sinistermind:
LMAO... AND YOU THINK THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR LAWYERS ALSO THAT HAS NO IDEA ABOUT NERC RULES.? MY DEAR, YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST NEITHER THE LAST. THESE COMPANY WOULD KEEP RAKING IN BILLIONS EVERY MONTH

See this one, by the time NERC steps in, the DISCO would first sack that erring staff before even appearing in court. Once judgement is given, they'll now pay the money.

The miscreants operating the Eko DISCO have multiple cases on their necks. By the time Nigerians are thru with them, their operating costs won't be up to the costs of litigation.

4 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by prinzboi: 8:05am On May 10, 2018
sue the hell out of their ass ! in fact am interested in join you so it can become a class action. imagine they came to house on Tuesday , cut down every wire because some flats are owing them . the last bill they brought was .....and I actually pay double the amount. as if that was not enuff ....a neighbor using prepaid meter was also disconnected. can u imagine , despite that all the flats has different meters and cables oooo. no any form of disconnection notice whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Dynamite02: 8:08am On May 10, 2018
Yours is even better, in my street they remove the fuse from the transformer because from their calculation they are not getting enough revenue from ppm in that area.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by DrGaius(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2018
mokt:
They even use the word 'Assistance' on their post. How arrogant. Is it not their responsibility to do the necessary things? Sure their asses jor

Very arrogant set of people.
One came to our Compound and threatened to disconnect the light. Meanwhile, they didn't give us any bill for that month. When my neighbor told them they didn't give us the bill for that month, the guy told him he should have gone to their office to pay. The question is pay what?
pay how much?
Me I go their office go hala them wela
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by MostHated: 8:23am On May 10, 2018
sinistermind:
LMAO... AND YOU THINK THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR LAWYERS ALSO THAT HAS NO IDEA ABOUT NERC RULES.? MY DEAR, YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST NEITHER THE LAST. THESE COMPANY WOULD KEEP RAKING IN BILLIONS EVERY MONTH

Dude calm down... It's because of this way of thinking that when Nigerians are pushed to the wall, instead of fighting back, they push the wall down. Those who dare to say no, have won and are still winning big cases against these companies. Decide today to always fight for your rights else you will live a life of perpetual marginalization, and everyone will trample on you.

Read this-

https://www.nairaland.com/4424406/how-customer-stood-ground-against

2 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by sisisioge: 8:31am On May 10, 2018
I swearit, I wish I was a lawyer o...them for don't take!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Buffalo2(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

The most useless set of people in Nigeria after the police force is PHCN officials.
Police is even better cos police may not come to ur house to disturb you but this agents of darkness can wreck havoc even while you, the occupant of the house, is not at home. Very useless set of pple.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Buffalo2(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2018
mokt:
They even use the word 'Assistance' on their post. How arrogant. Is it not their responsibility to do the necessary things? Sure their asses jor
Can you imagine! "assistance" indeed.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by don4real18(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2018
skarlett:
All this drama would have been avoided if they had just installed the prepaid meter.

BTW, did I just see 14k bill for one month Is that tenant operating a factory in the flat or what
Sometimes, I get 23k for a month
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:38am On May 10, 2018
I LOVE THAT AGENT OF DARKNESS
DrGaius:
Please sue the hell out of those agents of darkness.

The problem is not the generation, neither is it transmission. The problem is the DISCO dancers.

This is how they rip us off:

If for instance they require 10 megawatt to service Portharcourt city with a turn out of say 100million, this thieveswill buy 3mw, ration the supply and even refuse to supply some areas and at the end of the day make the same 100million naira.
This is the reason they don't want to supply pre-paid meter .

Nigerians need to know the rot going on in power sector.
Have you noticed that most complaints from Nigerians are always with the DISCOS.

Sometimes, transmission suffers overload to the extent that they call different stations to shed some loads to them.

If this woman's action will enlighten and emboldened Nigerians to stand against these agents of darkness in DISCO, then it's a welcome development.

The most annoying thing is how they feel like king kun when they are on the field. They feel like kings as people beg them no to disconnect.

1 Like

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Nobody: 10:18am On May 10, 2018
don4real18:

That's really scary sad
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by ifnyioj22(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2018
You can't sue nepa!

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Thebrightest(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2018
don4real18:
Jezoz!
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by mokt(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
DrGaius:

Very arrogant set of people.
One came to our Compound and threatened to disconnect the light. Meanwhile, they didn't give us any bill for that month. When my neighbor told them they didn't give us the bill for that month, the guy told him he should have gone to their office to pay. The question is pay what?
pay how much?
Me I go their office go hala them wela

This one strong oo. I would start the beating from the one that actually came to disconnect the light without bills if I were you.

Nigerians are too power freaked . I just hope n pray someday, the educated and well thinking elites will hold positions in organizations that matter.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2018
ifnyioj22:
You can't sue nepa!
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. Then, do not hesitate contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by mariso: 2:00pm On May 10, 2018
Kindly do the needful and sue them pls i would be very very glad. As i speak @Oludele fakunle axis of gbagada (Shakiru transformer to be precise) we have not had light for 1week now and nobody is saying anything about it after several complaint laid one of the engineers told us to move away from the area if we can not stay without light. yet when its time to disconnect the light they are always very active. we have also complained on several occasion about the aged transformer which is older than i am to be changed we even went as far as writing a letter to their head office and nothing has been done about it. IKEDC PLS DISTRIBUTE PREPAID METERS OR CHANGE OUR TRANSFORMER PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR EXTORTIONSSSSSSSS.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by walexy14(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
There is no month since 2016 that I pay less than 15,000 after series of complaints we agreed with the manager to offset our outstanding on the bill paying 20,000 permonth, afterwards the marketing manager came to my house to do LOAD INVENTORY and never told us our consumption, but with the assurance that my next bill will be adjusted.

To my greatest surprise the next bill brought to my house was handwritten 20,000 a copy is attached .I complained to her, called her sent her text message which she didn't respond to I now decided to pay 10,000 naira for energy used in MAY 2018 to Access Bank only for her to come and disconnect my light without giving me disconnection permit. The Marketing Manager for Surulere Ijeshatedo has turned herself to a meter. She decide what you pay by giving us handwritten bills

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Barezzi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
angry You guys are so pathetic and docile! chai!! ...spits!!! angry
See daylight robbery shocked shocked
Even if you're given a monthly bill of N200K, continue paying and crying you hear!

How can a supposedly educated populace continue funding a corrupt practice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

£4m Property: Nigeria Vs UK (which One Would You Buy?) / Own An Apartment In SURULERE Beside National Stadium With Initial Deposit Of 3.5 / Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.