Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours (70447 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by nlfpmod: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Banky W's wife, Adesua Etomi, has revealed that her husband takes good care of her after he hailed her over her beauty in a new Instagram post.

I know this is a Huggies ad but ah ahn! Susu of the most High! Susu Sunshine!!! Why so fine? ®huggiesnigeria una well done o jare

@bankywellington Lma000. Spinnn me babyyyy. It's cause you take such great care of me.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct6jTeTKhE1/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This is coming after Banky W trended yesterday and even continues to trend today over an allegation that he cheated on his wife, Adesua with his ex girlfriend, Niniola and got her pregnant.

Gistlover started the rumor yesterday and wrote:

Hello tueh tueh, GLB NATION, another kasala go soon burst oo, na men like this Dey make blessing rubber yansh Dey yarn dust say na side hen Dey hold marriages, story story, story,once upon a time, time time, there was a man, he is very handsome, yellow pawpaw and a musician, he was dating a lady wey him love gan, but one thing led to another naso the babe follow another man, uncle was heartbroken and there was one lady forming bestie with him for one corner, he sha find solace in bestie and they started shifting each other pants but uncle Dey tell him friends say aunty bestie is too wild for him and he no fit marry aunty bestie.

Fast forward to few months later, uncle find another fine innocent lady, they started a relationship and it led to marriage, infact the whole of Nigeria loves their marriage and tap into it often times, all along uncle kept aunty bestie as side hen, always seeing each other knocking each other, aunty side hen refuses to get married hoping one day her status go change, she is based in the US and she is as important as uncles wife, our musician turned politician is always sending her money,

and aunty side chic shuffles between 9ja and US, whenever she is around uncle camps her in an hotel, make we no write plenty epistle, this has been happening for years and uncle is 100 percent good in hiding traces from his wife, side chic got pregnant twice and aborted, the annoying thing for this whole matter be say uncle mouth na Cho cho, anything that goes down in their marriage, side hen Dey get update, which gives the olriburuku adieh agbepamo(side hen) upper edge and, she started calling herself mrs kinikan (US chapter) long story short now sha , side hen is pregnant again and this time around she insisted on not comoting the belle, uncle has been running helita skelita, even begged her say him no do again but I guess it’s too late, the side hen has been threatening to go public with the belle and the matter fit cast any moment from now,information reaching our headquarters be say uncle has been cold like ice lately seeing wetin internet children use yul edochie eyes see🤣🤣🤣their own go want pass yul own because the wife get fans full everywhe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct37_0-NuBy/

Meanwhile, Banky W and his wife, Adesua Etomi were spotted in Church today where Banky said "God is in control, the devil is a liar..."

Reacting to Banky and Adesua's exchange of love on Instagram today, Twitter user, Cici wrote:
If I put mouth for husband and wife matter again

Make I knw Wetin concern am
See Banky W and Adesua😭🤣

https://twitter.com/Shez_Weird/status/1673005369675612163?t=DpPLMEjyJOoQ7HAhfM5w1w&s=08

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by TemplarLandry: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Two clout chasers.

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Badabada(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Husband and wife matter no dey let me talk put.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by slawomir: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Make we assume say wetin we hear nor be true

In every rumour there is always a grain of truth

But I hear say that bank w side chick na black beauty

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Nairalander248: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Tradepunter2: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
God bless their union.

The side chick who has terminated two pregnancies for the politician, is reportedly pregnant again and this time, is willing to go public with their affair
Uncle has been running helita skelita, even begged her say him no do again but I guess it’s too late, the side hen has been threatening to go public with the belle and the matter fit cast any moment from
Rumors has it......
Information reaching us [/b] has it that, side chick name begins with a [b]N and ends with an A!
She's a popular face around also.

That is to say N . . . . . . A
!!!
Still on still, God bless their union.

Okay bye! 😉
No be for our mouth una go hear say teacher mama na winch!

grandstar:
Guy should come out and officially debunk the rumour. I just hope its not true.
We hope so too.
2 sides to every story....shey?!

Ishilove:
9 out of 10 times, Gistlover's stories always turn out to be true, but wetin concern me? They will sort themselves out las las
We truly hope they do.

In other news......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
It's just a subtle way of telling people to keep quiet and mind their own business. Adesuwa has the last say on whether or not Banky W cheated. Mind your business!

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by creatorsverse(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Men are most likely to cheat after marriage but not during relationship/courtship

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by omoadeleye(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
That's their palava

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by kristian98(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
If your parents’ marriage do not inspire you, and you're looking up to these influencers, you must be sick undecided|

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Angel55555(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Time will tell, lol.

12 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by kingajibola(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Good one from Adesua.
Love covers multitude of sins. May God continue to keep your home.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by fatytoy333(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
A wise woman build her home, so says a wise man

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Ogunleti01: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
I know some people are always excited with junks like this. The earlier government takes stricter measures against all these mushroom blogs and their owner the better. It was this same Gistlover that gave Apostle Suleman sleepless night all thorough. I guess it has become their identity and trademark now

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Besto(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Shey dem dey whine us ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Jubilancy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sigh! I only look up to my parent’s marriage …. Cos I have seen all their mistakes and I seen all their corrections first hand!

Anyways live and let others live!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by localbreed(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by gentposh: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Way to go...

No one is a Saint.

A family that would work Is a family that overlooks.

The fact that your were forgiven means you should do better

5 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Shalommy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Some people go die ontop of husband and wife matter. Chaii...undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by utenwuson: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Might be damage control.....

7 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by SensualMan1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Does it really give Nigerians a sort of orgasmic pleasure to see marriages of celebrities in ruin?
You people are despicable! Buhari has finished whiping y'all with horses whip, the drug dealer is in to whip y'all with scorpions tail and yet all your worries are to see beautiful celebrity union in ruins.

Y'all definitely get what u deserve. The master's lash will forever be at ur backs.

Wasted generations!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by DanielsParker(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
creatorsverse:
Men are most likely to cheat after marriage but not during relationship/courtship

Talk for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by emperor4love(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lol
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by FreeSpirited: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Th question is: can they say Same thing at the moment when on same bed?

3 Likes

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Solidkay(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Silence the rumor mongers...
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Truthday: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nigeria and worshipping celebrities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by richidinho(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chai

I hope banky is not planning to release another boring album? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by atheistandproud(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
T
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Mpox: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.