Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How (36663 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Angelanest: 8:47am On May 10, 2018
A man has nothing but words of praises for Abba Kyari, Nigeria's crime buster and the youngest deputy commissioner of police, DCP, in the country after his recent promotion. The President Crime Reporters Association of Nigeria CRAN, Sunday Odita took to social media to reveal the day his respect for Abba Kyari multiplied.

Read below;

“An Honour Well Deserved: The brain behind the end of the reign of notorious armed robbers who terrorised the southwest, Abbey Godogodo, China and billionaire kidnap-for-ransom kingpin, Evans Chukwudumeme, Abba Kyari is now a Deputy Commissioner of Police. As a reporter on the Crime/Police Affairs/Security and allied beat, i can tell you that this cop is among the very very few police officers who are shining light.

The day my respect for him trippled was the day i just reported to him that my colleagues phone worth over 200k was stolen at an event in Lagos in 2017.

He asked me to snap the pack of the phone and send to his whatsapp. Few days later, he sent me the picture of the suspect and the phone. My colleague who is now resident in USA was shocked. The phone thieve was paraded and DCP Kyari did not ask for 10kobo for a successful job done.

This is one among many cases i reported to him and the victims got justice. DCP Kyari, i am not from the north but i see you as a a brother from another mother and a role model to young people from every tribe in this country.

My desire and desire of many is that you get to the peak of your career and the first task i will give you when that time comes is to make qualification to constable cadre OND and fight to make an average police constable earn what a cleaner in NNPC, NIMASA and NPA is earning. Accept my very sincere congratulations great Cop.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/what-abba-kyari-did-when-a-phone-worth-over-200k-was-stolen-man-reveals-photo.html

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by pacino26(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2018
In saner climes Kyari would've been given a blank cheque to reform the curved intelligence unit including the not so secretive secret police (DSS).

Am I the only one who thinks the usefulness of SARS is outlived? They should be drafted to control traffic cuz DCP Abba have demonstrated that the pen(intelligence) is mightier than the sword(AK47)

Given his track record in successfully sending notorious criminal gangs to justice, I think it's time he gets preemptive. Starts preventing the crime from taking place. That's the whole essence of the intelligence unit.

Nice man.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by BlackPantherxXx: 11:18am On May 10, 2018
Good job done if true. I like that it was reported by a 3rd party and not by Kyari himself.

BUT this Abba Kyari aka Nigerian Jack Bauer grin craves attention too much, that's what i don't like about him

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by dynamicjtltd(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2018
Hmmmmm...

See my signature for details on New selling properties...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Tracypacy(f): 2:00pm On May 10, 2018
Lessons from Malay Tsunami:

- opposition came together
- partial EMB could not help ruling party
- ignore polling (said it would be close; it was a landslide)
- diaspora came home to vote, 75% of RV voted

There is hope for Nigeria, we can

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by MrGreenMavro: 2:00pm On May 10, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by czaratwork: 2:01pm On May 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by MistadeRegal(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2018
kiss

That is fantastic!
I think it will be better reporting to him direct instead of going to queue at the counter of some men in black.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by CriticMaestro: 2:02pm On May 10, 2018
Make them they hype anyhow...
We say what happened to lieutenant colonel Abu Ali in maiduguri...they poor man was mysteriously killed...
Continue

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by willbayo(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2018
Okay
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by SleakBuzzPR: 2:03pm On May 10, 2018
Its either Abba Kyari paid that mofo to come up with that story or the thief who stole the phone was still rocking it with the sim card.

No how boys wey sabi go move your phone and you go see am back.....phones way dem snatch for street before 9am don enter computer village by 2pm and gets a new owner by 5pm.

So I think this is just a mere publicity stunt....

Good job for the Evans bust tho....but Niggga gotta chill on this photo trends and shiiiiit

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Joseunlimited(f): 2:03pm On May 10, 2018
Jazz at work

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Mrnakeina(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
See their Aboki amaljiri faces

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Bustincole(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
No wahala

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by lailo: 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
Abba!!!!!!!!!!! bobo ti yari!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by freezone4real(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
Well done Northerner!
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by DollarAngel(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
Okay, we need him to unravel the intricacies behind Boko Haram

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by alukstea(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
He gets the accolades lot of times but I think his team deserves praises too.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by 01mcfadden(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2018
This guy should be be overtly exposed like this. It's not safe for him.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by flimzy24: 2:07pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by calculator123(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2018
I sincerely hope his safety is guaranteed

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by bedspread: 2:08pm On May 10, 2018
Great one...
But how many times will this story crop up??
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by IeatPussy: 2:08pm On May 10, 2018
E
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Handsomebeing(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2018
Good cop but over hyped.
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by IeatPussy: 2:09pm On May 10, 2018
Someone should drop Kyari number .make I forward my own case to him via WhatsApp. My phone stolen wad worth 360k.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Gordonz07(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2018
Well done great cop. But this is Nigeria, some senior officers and criminal elements (both in the force and outside) won't like your promotion. I urge you to watch your back too. May you live long to conquer crime and set us free from the bad ones. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by wellmax(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2018
pacino26:
In saner climes Kyari would've been given a blank cheque to reform the curved intelligence unit including the not so secretive secret police (DSS).

Am I the only one who thinks the usefulness of SARS is outlived? They should be drafted to control traffic cuz DCP Abba have demonstrated that the pen(intelligence) is mightier than the sword(AK47)

Given his track record in successfully sending notorious criminal gangs to justice, I think it's time he gets preemptive. Starts preventing the crime from taking place. That's the whole essence of the intelligence unit.

Nice man.

Give us example these imaginary saner climes.

You watch too much of American movies.

The guy is good period. He will surely rise in his profession.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Assassin101: 2:10pm On May 10, 2018
kyari my man
Re: Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 10, 2018
Serial Number + OS tracking + Phone RF/Mast Triangulation to narrow in the search, then drive to the location to use google map + GPRS to location 4 real time tracking of the phone/device.

Your phone is actually a tracking device. No savvy criminal will use a phone with a popular OS.

It begins and ends with OS and Sim tracking.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.