Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad (1865 Views)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by ChildOfDoom: 9:28am On May 10, 2018
I'll go straight to the point. Why do parents derive joy in pouring insults and curses on their children. I know some are bad but correction with stern words are better than negative comment.

The day I lost control and pushed my mum down, there is no curse in this world my mum and dad didn't place on you. My dad said: 'you will roam round the street without peace of mind for touching my wife'. He continued: you will feel the effects of my powers as a strong traditional man, it will never be well with you' Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by ChildOfDoom: 9:30am On May 10, 2018
the same people who said all sort of unprintable words have started talking to me again. But does that remove the curse they have placed? By the time the things they said start manifesting in my life, they will blame village people or say I'm good for nothing.

This might be one of the reasons some people abandon their parents at old age. We need to bless and not curse

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by Nobody: 10:13am On May 10, 2018
well, that's it with most African parents
Take heart, and try to be different with your children when the time comes.

And lastly, ask they bless you with same hands, so that it will be well with you and the curses won't have any effect
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by Josh64(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2018
You pushed your mum? Well this much I can tell you; they are talking to you because you are their son and nothing can change that. Doesn't mean they are happy with you or what you did has been forgiven. They are simply leaving you to your fate as they have a good idea of the kind of child you are and they pretty much don't care how you turn out, at least until you make it in life. What you simply need to do is grow up, call both of them, prostrate if you are yoruba, and beg. Like better open up your heart kind of begging o and ask for their forgiveness and that they pray for you. How dare you push your mum sef? Keeping quiet and walking out on her is always allowed next time.
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by aristocrazzy: 12:27pm On May 10, 2018
In the bible there were various instances that parents or elders cursed their child for his waywardness and the curse actually worked.
All im saying is that you should please ensure that they revert whatever curse that is still placed upon you...
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by amakadihot87(f): 1:15pm On May 10, 2018
You must be mad..
how dare you touch your mum
if i were your siblings ,we will join hands and give you panel beating
better go and beg her o.....find something tangible and buy to appease herso she will alter her curses

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by austyn0(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
You must be mad..
better go and beg her o.....find something tangible and buy to appease herso she will alter her curses
Amaka be anyi...

Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by melody91: 4:16pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
You must be mad..
leave that guy jare..
pls can I plug my dick in your phussy for few mins?? I'm Hot asf
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by amakadihot87(f): 4:58pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=austyn0 post=67445665]Amaka be anyi...[/quote.].........................eeeehhh ,kedu ije gi
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by amakadihot87(f): 4:59pm On May 10, 2018
melody91:
leave that guy jare..
pls can I plug my dick in your phussy for few mins?? I'm Hot asf
.........i hope its not tadpole dicky.........meanwhile my assurance first
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by austyn0(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=67448099][/quote]Kee ife iji si that guy na ona apu ara? Odiro mma.....

And,, owu "kee ije gi."....Ighotago?
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by amakadihot87(f): 5:21pm On May 10, 2018
austyn0:
Kee ife iji si that guy na ona apu ara? Odiro mma.....

And,, owu "kee ije gi."....Ighotago?
.........Nna dont mind me o...........aghotago m.....ama m na udo pasa na ndu gi
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by vanhelsing1(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I'll go straight to the point. Why do parents derive joy in pouring insults and curses on their children. I know some are bad but correction with stern words are better than negative comment.

The day I lost control and pushed my mum down, there is no curse in this world my mum and dad didn't place on you. My dad said: 'you will roam round the street without peace of mind for touching my wife'. He continued: you will feel the effects of my powers as a strong traditional man, it will never be well with you' Hmmm...
na wa ohhhh..young man.no matter wat ur mum or dad sed to u..u don't have d right to push u.its a taboo in so many culture. in times past,ur type will b stoned to death..anyways,jus go n apologise to dem.dey will surely forgive u.u will only go n apologize if u r humble. u r left to ur own fate.safe journey bro.
plssss don't try it again, not evn to ur future wife.
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by Honesty007(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2018
In fact curses was one of the things historical with the black race as noah issued a generational curse of slavery and servitude on ca naan in genesis 9:25.it is why africans are 3 world countries.in most cases the curses is traced under a circumstance.Noah cursed when he was drunk.if ur father or mother has cursed u without knowing you have to pray with galatians 3:15.break the curse.beg them.
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by melody91: 5:58pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........i hope its not tadpole dicky.........meanwhile my assurance first
nah...issa long meaty thing..e be lile that #100 sausage roll then they sell fr traffic.
what kinda assurance do u need btw? hope its not what I'm thinking??
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by QuietHammer(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2018
Do the world a favor and kill yourself. This idiot thinks his burden is the heaviest. You are really doomed
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2018
Child Of Doom.

Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by austyn0(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........Nna dont mind me o...........aghotago m.....ama m na udo pasa na ndu gi
It's all good dear..... Hope you good?
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by amakadihot87(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2018
melody91:
nah...issa long meaty thing..e be lile that #100 sausage roll then they sell fr traffic.
what kinda assurance do u need btw? hope its not what I'm thinking??
........what are you thinking
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by melody91: 7:11pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
........what are you thinking
Chioma
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by amakadihot87(f): 7:30pm On May 10, 2018
melody91:
Chioma
.......am amaka not chioma
Re: There's Something I Noticed Which Is Really Bad by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 10, 2018
You better go and beg them before is too late

(1) (Reply)

Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span / Gang Killed Lady By Connecting Her Breast To Electric Battery Charger, Rape Her / 'This Is Disgusting' - Slay Queen Under Fire Over Her Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.