Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle (19127 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by cutieme(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
alake1:
-
Cyprus is a no go area o.Come to ivory with your money and establish a Business after a year or so,u will thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by lastempero: 4:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Zab444:
I wish you best my man but if you make your research about Kazakhstan...its also a cool country but only teaching English is lucrative here...do your research careful and be wary of travel agent....they will do short stay for you...and you enter here within short period your visa expire you start running around for police....but if you come here with long stay like 1year visa or more...you can never regret it.....

Kazakhstan again, u people should forget everything about that place.

1 Like

Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by lastempero: 4:43am On Jul 27, 2018
richie04:
pls tell me more about it

There is no life in Kazakhstan, don't even listen to any story about Kazakhstan. A nairalander committed suicide after returning from Kazakhstan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by peacengine(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2018
tossytiller:

Thanks very much, Pls send me ur whatassp number.

Careful bro, on another thread twas said that guy de Benin.
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
thank you for your response @cutieme,

buh which business can i do with like 500k abeg
cutieme:
Cyprus is a no go area o.Come to ivory with your money and establish a Business after a year or so,u will thank me later.
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by cutieme(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Alot of business dear,eatery business,f foodstuff business etc

1 Like

Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by dknl: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Does anyone know about rocapply.com for North Cyprus Universities application? I want to know if they are truly legit before proceeding with them.
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by femiaction(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
tossytiller:
Hello my bro,
Pls I need ur advise, my agent want to process me a northern Cyprus visa to hustle and I was hearing that they do not pay with euro but paid through Turkish currency but I will need to buy everything in Euro is it true and can I process and work over there. N:B am not going there for schooling but to hustle.
Theres also a Japan link and UK link but I prefer to go to Cyprus Pls I need more explanation. Thanks
Nòoooooooooooooo. I was there in 2007

1 Like

Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by tossytiller: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
femiaction:

Thank u bro
femiaction:

Thank u bro
femiaction:

Thank u bro

1 Like

Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by Akinlosoye4: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
optimusprime2:

Hi there mate,
It seems you have already made up your mind to go to Cyprus, there's no need to try to advise you otherwise...
Because many have already told you not to go, yet you want to hear something.

I will inform you on these however;
In North Cyprus,
1-Apart from odd jobs which pay 50TL => 9Euro a day or 1500TL => 297 Euro a month, there are no proper jobs in Cyprus, I repeat there are no proper jobs.
2- Turkish language is crucial to even keeping an oddjob.
3- The Island (like most Island economies) is very expensive compared to what you earn.
4- Yes you earn in liras, but the prices of things in general are linked to the Euro cost, due to South Cyprus's economic pull/influence on the North.
5- to get a work permit is another high jump
6- any Nigerian who is doing well financially but isn't a student is most likely into something fishy.

The south is another ball game entirely... if you are not Legal, you will be deported instantly. So if you are thinking of hustling in the south of Cyprus, without a legal status I.e student visa, you will be found almost instantly by the law enforcement.

That Cyprus is not a good place to hussle

but what if one could enter the south Cyprus with a legal means ,can one still be fine there?
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by walesho(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
if one got a student visa to UK, but decided to hustle and get stay, what are the risk?
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by Theophinio(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Akinlosoye4:
but what if one could enter the south Cyprus with a legal means ,can one still be fine there?

Yeah, far better than Turkey, north cyprus and most eastern european countries
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by johnjunior39(m): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2020
walesho:
if one got a student visa to UK, but decided to hustle and get stay, what are the risk?

Bro please what do you know about Uclan Cyprus in South, is it legit and do you know there standard of education?
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by walesho(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2020
johnjunior39:

Bro please what do you know about Uclan Cyprus in South, is it legit and do you know there standard of education?

I don't know anything about Cyprus, but i know will does
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by Finegehl: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
]Does anyone know about rocapply.com for North Cyprus Universities application? I want to know if they are truly legit before proceeding with them.

Please did you finally use them?
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by abolajidammy: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
dknl:
Does anyone know about rocapply.com for North Cyprus Universities application? I want to know if they are truly legit before proceeding with them.

Please did you later made use of rocapply
Re: Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle by TheEnforcer: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
tossytiller:
Thanks to all my bro in house may God bless u all, may u never missed the way to success in jesus name. Amen
Am a tiler here in Naija, I went to dubai 2016 which I spent like 11 months working in restaurant so I tried to move forward when I get a contact of an agent and told me that he will help me with Canada employment visa that I should come home to submit my passport for processing which I did, since 8 October 2017 up to this moment visa haven't come out, he always told me to be patient that he doesn't know what's happening and d last time I talk to him, he told me to find another link which he introduced me the Cyprus thing. My people am fed up here and that make me to accept the option cuz he told me it's direct employment to company and I will be paying 800 euro Nd I saw it as beta offer, just not to make same mistake I made I purposely want yo ask people I the house to help me to get the correct details on that Cyprus.
Cus tru my searching I got the information that they are paying people with Turkish currency which is very low to Cypriot money. I was very confused to step in again cuz d agent didn't want to return my money. Pls people where do u think I can go to hustle as a guy of 33yrs old but not construction work because I tested it In dubai is like Stone. God bless u my people. I need best country to go for mania jobs
Haha,agent Don scam you.Which Canadian visa does he want to process for you and you ve submitted your passport to him,and he kept that for years?Is he a consular officer?He is playing on your intelligence because he sees you don't know anything about immigration. After he scammed you about the Canadian visa,he is now talking about Cyprus again?This person will milk you dry under the guise of obtaining a fictitious visa to a western country for you
abolajidammy:

Please did you later made use of rocapply

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / Bridge Linking Gombe, Adamawa & Borno Has Been Damaged (Photos) / Driver Killed Instantly After Fatal Accident In Delta State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.