Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle (36096 Views)

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Eminentworld(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Due to current Naija Economy, is Kuwait a good country to hustle and earn a better living. Please πŸ™πŸ™ kindly share your experience and advice. Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by donbrowser(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Eminentworld:
Due to current Naija Economy, is Kuwait a good country to hustle and earn a better living. Please πŸ™πŸ™ kindly share your experience and advice. Thanks

Kuwait, Dubai, and Qatar are just for tourism. Nothing more

231 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Onekilo: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Yes Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by MMG01(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Onekilo:
Yes Sir.
From someone wey never see plane before smh πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ how you take reach Kuwait ?

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Onekilo: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
MMG01:

From someone wey never see plane before smh πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ how you take reach Kuwait ?

If I nova see plane, I no go quote your name!

Wetin you want go do for Kuwait.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Saturnalia(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
By hustle, if you mean Cocaine-Trafficking, na beheading straight!

Because most of the brainless dolts shouting Japa, Japa up & down, like deranged lunatics are easy recruits for drug mules due to their desperation.

When they’re caught and about to face the gallows, that is when they will remember God.

If you get sense, you better relax and don’t let any mob mentality drag you from frying pan to fire.

177 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Omoawoke: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Things dey happen oo

Anything whey pass canada, US, Uk, Australia, Germany .
The rest na aseju

It is not just about leaving your country, the kind people you meet there, are you welcomed to the society?
Are there people like you there ?

Nigerians have been able to create societies they can fit in easily in Us, Canada and the rest

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by legba1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Arabo land....i wish you God speed

5 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Tjra: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
What type of hustle?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Sultty(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
woe betide anyone supporting this evil angry chai. Naija don spoil patapata sotay na Kuwait; a country before now nothing is known about it #smh and as it is going boys go soon be going to taliban's afghanistan

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by toffyz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
On paper, their currency is the most valuable in the world 🌍.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Isokoboy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
The time you use in developing that country.. use it to develop ur own country....i knw the next thing uu will blame is the leader forgetting your self

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by abba190: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
its a good country to go and earn better racial abuses everyday

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Johnycastro18: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
angry
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nigerians don cast. After they chase us out we look for new places to go spoil . Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, china, UAE, Oman, South Africa, Ethiopia, Cyprus etc πŸ˜†

9 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by abbeyie007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kuwait is very nice place to go n hustle... I have friend dat just came back from Kuwait last week...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by sboga: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Yea if you fine with living like a second class citizen.

If them piss ontop you face you must smile and ask for more.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by seunlayi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
What an insult our politicians has brought on us. Is it not same Kuwait that was captured by Iraqis Saddam Hussein in the early 90ties? Nigeria is definitely a death giant

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by EvidenceOfGrace: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
It’s an oil rich country so I guess it should be a good place
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Godfullsam(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kuwait
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Evolutionism: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kuwait is one of the countries termed heaven on earth.

Any other country apart from Nigeria is a good country. Even Iraq, Libya Afghanistan, Niger et all are not as bad as Nigeria.

Forget about Money, Material Things and Comfort. Most Nigerians are SADISTIC & VILE Beings. There Is No Peace Of Mind in that country.

Even when you have little things and most importantly it comes with PEACE & LOVE. One would enjoy life seamlessly.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by wasco24: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
..a
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by EngrchidiG25(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Your life ypur choice
All the best on your japa journey
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Machinegun91(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
75% of their men are gays.

1 Kuwait bastard almost bang me in Abuja 8 years ago .

I open eyes for him with the help of my colleague (security) and collected 25k from him. Very demonic mugus

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by nairalanda1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:

If you got the skills Kuwait needs, good.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by CelestineNelson: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Y
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Maj196(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
It's an Arab country, you do anyhow you see anyhow

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by StemCellTherapi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
I heard they have the strongest currency in the world.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos / Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.