Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices (2306 Views)

How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2018
1. Face Recognition: We already know the Infinix Hot S3 smartphone has Face Unlock feature but one isn’t enough. Smartphone companies now including the face recognition software feature and we feel Infinix should walk in the step of Samsung, Apple and other companies which device already have a facial recognition feature. We want more from Infinix!

2. Water Proof: Many smartphones does not have this feature because is scarce and only Samsung and Apple seems to have this amazing feature. Won’t you love to swim with your Infinix smartphone, just like those using Samsung and Apple? Yes, of course!

3. A Bezeless Display: A bezel is the plastic or metal that covers the phone’s screen but isn’t screen space actually. Moreover, Infinix recently released a nearly bezel-less device but who will want to go for a nearly bezel-less device when you can actually get a complete bezel-less in other smartphones.

4. Wireless Charging: It’s actually a normal thing for a smartphone to come with wireless charging capabilities that comes with QI Charging pad but Infinix is really not close to the wireless charging feature at all.

5. AMOLED Screen: Honestly, AMOLED (Active-matrix organic light-emitting diode) Screen provides an exceptional viewing experience for you. It offers a wide range of colours with an incredible degree of colour clarity which translates into far greater resolution. It’s ridiculous that our Infinix doesn’t have AMO display not to talk of AMOLED.

6. More Camera: Seriously, we need more camera from Infinix, especially an improvement in the 12MP frontal selfie camera. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is currently rated as one of the best camera mobile phones because of its cheap and clean cameras.

See number 7 via https://prexblog.com/here-are-the-amazing-features-we-want-to-see-in-the-next-set-of-infinix-phones/
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by whitebeard(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2018
Pls I need a phone for heavy gaming abeg..!
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2018
whitebeard:
Pls I need a phone for heavy gaming abeg..!

Buy "Razer phone....
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by whitebeard(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2018
Newsprex:

Buy "Razer phone....
gimme money na..!!

U think say I get 400k or phone..!
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Samson1851(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2018
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2018
whitebeard:
gimme money na..!!

U think say I get 400k or phone..!

What's your budget?
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
Newsprex:
1. Face Recognition: We already know the Infinix Hot S3 smartphone has Face Unlock feature but one isn’t enough. Smartphone companies now including the face recognition software feature and we feel Infinix should walk in the step of Samsung, Apple and other companies which device already have a facial recognition feature. We want more from Infinix!

2. Water Proof: Many smartphones does not have this feature because is scarce and only Samsung and Apple seems to have this amazing feature. Won’t you love to swim with your Infinix smartphone, just like those using Samsung and Apple? Yes, of course!

3. A Bezeless Display: A bezel is the plastic or metal that covers the phone’s screen but isn’t screen space actually. Moreover, Infinix recently released a nearly bezel-less device but who will want to go for a nearly bezel-less device when you can actually get a complete bezel-less in other smartphones.

4. Wireless Charging: It’s actually a normal thing for a smartphone to come with wireless charging capabilities that comes with QI Charging pad but Infinix is really not close to the wireless charging feature at all.

5. AMOLED Screen: Honestly, AMOLED (Active-matrix organic light-emitting diode) Screen provides an exceptional viewing experience for you. It offers a wide range of colours with an incredible degree of colour clarity which translates into far greater resolution. It’s ridiculous that our Infinix doesn’t have AMO display not to talk of AMOLED.

6. More Camera: Seriously, we need more camera from Infinix, especially an improvement in the 12MP frontal selfie camera. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is currently rated as one of the best camera mobile phones because of its cheap and clean cameras.

See number 7 via https://prexblog.com/here-are-the-amazing-features-we-want-to-see-in-the-next-set-of-infinix-phones/

Are u also willing to pay 120k and above for an infinix phone? If u are not willing then forget all these features u mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by whitebeard(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2018
Newsprex:

What's your budget?
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2018
whitebeard:

Buy infinix zero 5
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by whitebeard(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2018
Newsprex:

Buy infinix zero 5
it not SD
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2018
whitebeard:
it not SD

It has, it's situated at the right side.
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by jetz(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2018
Samson1851:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3SKc8JxhNc
quad core for 2018 haba infinix una fall hands o...nice review bro
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2018
greenhulk:

Are u also willing to pay 120k and above for an infinix phone? If u are not willing then forget all these features u mentioned.

It's far better than 500k of iPhone...
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2018
Newsprex:

I hear ya
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2018
whitebeard:
it not SD

OK, buy the Pro version.
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by henry007(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2018
jetz:
quad core for 2018 haba infinix una fall hands o...nice review bro

Shey quad-core no suppose dey for budget phone users?
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by jetz(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2018
henry007:

Shey quad-core no suppose dey for budget phone users?
omo quad core age don pass for dis kind fone wahs dere to kuku make it octa core biko
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by henry007(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2018
jetz:
omo quad core age don pass for dis kind fone wahs dere to kuku make it octa core biko

Shey 30-40K phone supposed get Octa-core + 4000mAh battery?
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by jetz(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2018
henry007:

Shey 30-40K phone supposed get Octa-core + 4000mAh battery?
shey all dos aliexpress fone dy get am besides infinix will sell tis fone for btw 60-70k as per snapdragon chipset
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by henry007(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2018
jetz:
shey all dos aliexpress fone dy get am besides infinix will sell tis fone for btw 60-70k as per snapdragon chipset

Those ones that have shiny plastic body?

I never even felt them but an iTel user told me the feeling alone is discouraging. I can only imagine.

I guess they had to cut cost in some places to make up for others coz they sure aint making a loss.
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by chicwoman(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
tBH
Newsprex:

Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by chicwoman(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
Cool one OP
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by jetz(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
henry007:

Those ones that have shiny plastic body?

I never even felt them but an iTel user told me the feeling alone is discouraging. I can only imagine.

I guess they had to cut cost in some places to make up for others coz they sure aint making a loss.
itel still dy learn na we all know dat
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2018
jetz:
itel still dy learn na we all know dat

Have you not seen an itel phone with 20,000mAh....

The "Great One"...

Na killer specs sha
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2018
whitebeard:

Why not go for the Nokia 6 (2018)? The Snapdragon 630 is really okay for gaming.
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by whitebeard(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Why not go for the Nokia 6 (2018)? The Snapdragon 630 is really okay for gaming.
thanks jare
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by jetz(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
Newsprex:

Have you not seen an itel phone with 20,000mAh....

The "Great One"...

Na killer specs sha
Jesu lwkmd em wan kill d fone
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
jetz:
Jesu lwkmd em wan kill d fone

Lolzz...just check it out...
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by jetz(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2018
Newsprex:

Lolzz...just check it out...
okies
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2018
Why is this post not making front page? Or do I need to tag...

#lalasticlacla
Re: These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices by Newsprex(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2018
Why is this post not making front page? Or do I need to tag...

#lalastclacla

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Redmi Note 6 Pro For Urgent Sale / How To Get 4GB For N500 On MTN / Why Spark4 is the best budget smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.