Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" (24027 Views)

"I Will Always Repeat My Clothes, I'm Not A Celebrity" - Emmanuel To Nigerians / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by paix(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2018
Them know say wedding gifts go follow, that's why them help you clear the house small.
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by ifeanyija(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
one cup of rice will do me for today.. One love

Account no: 0049340959
Diamond bank
embarassed
and u dey use Samsung Note
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Godzlove8(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2018
ifeanyija:
and u dey use Samsung Note
that is Gionee phone sir.
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by tayo4ng(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2018
DonMoga:
SELL YOUR PHONE AND BUY NOKIA TORCHLIGHT AND USE THE REMAINING CHANGE BUY CUPS OF RICE
u no get joy oooo
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 10, 2018
Godzlove8:
one cup of rice will do me for today.. One love

Account no: 0049340959
Diamond bank
embarassed
shall we call this E-begging ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Godzlove8(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
shall we call this E-begging ? grin
as it pleases you sir
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by fastlane84: 1:16pm On May 10, 2018
Issakendrick:
While reacting to the news of an uninvited guest that came to a wedding to stole host's money and phones. Ebuka of big brother naija also revealed what happened at his own wedding.

Ebuka reveal that an uninvited guest also stole a whole television, his shoes and clothes at his own wedding.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/they-stole-television-my-shoes-and-my.html

you Na big boy nah
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by justtoodark: 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
blaimy....people have toris nowadays to tell....

Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by justtoodark: 1:31pm On May 10, 2018
blaiiiiiimmmmmmy,,,,i dont even know what to say sef.... undecided undecided

kingsango,join and laugh too....
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Josh44s(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2018
mikhe2:
Did you bother to inform the police?
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Sinof(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
The Way Some Guys Rape English Language Sha... How Can One "Came To A Wedding To Stole" A Whole Television? Was He Supposed To 'Stole' Only The Carton?
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Sinof(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2018
The Way Some Guys Rape English Language Sha... How Can One "Came To A Wedding To Stole" A Whole Television? Was He Supposed To 'Stole' Only The Carton?
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by darlingnuel(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
They stole my babe at a wedding... undecided
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by hurricanekatrina(f): 2:43pm On May 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2018
justtoodark:
blaiiiiiimmmmmmy,,,,i dont even know what to say sef.... undecided undecided

kingsango,join and laugh too....
Say something grin
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by Codes151(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2018
Shut up
Re: Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" by ImaIma1(f): 5:56pm On May 10, 2018
"...to stole?"

Can you guys just write good English please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikenna Beney Amaechi Mistaken For Whitney Houston On CNN / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Happy 37th Birthday To Nollywood Actor Aki, Chinedu Ikedieze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.