Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out (1633 Views)

Avengers Infinity War Memes / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by Guykhena(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2018
Watching The Avengers : Infinity War leaves one mind on a rollercoaster trip with some questions like why was Squidward Ebony Maw killed so soon, why was Starlord even born? But none greater than the question posed at the film's end.

At the film’s end, Thanos actually completes his mission, and in an instant he wipes out half the population. This meant a number of the heroes who united to defeat the villain perished, and those who survived are left to pick up the pieces and try to undo the mass genocide.

A number of everyday civilians (like the helicopter pilot from the post-credits scene) met their end at the hands of Thanos, chosen completely at random. In the aftermath of the film, we the viewers are probably wondering what chance we would have if the Mad Titan actually came to Earth.

Well i came across a link to a fun site called "didthanoskillme" ,it answers the question once and for all, were you killed or spared by Thanos?

Click on the below link to find out

Was I Spared or Turned To Dust After Thanos Snapped His Fingers? Click Here To Find Out

You'll either see the message “You were spared by Thanos” or “You were slain by Thanos, for the good of the universe"

Feel free to share your outcome cheesy
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by MJBOLT: 11:17am On May 10, 2018
i was spared,thanos no wan trespass grin
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by Guykhena(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
i was spared,thanos no wan trespass grin
Lol, congrats ,,here's hoping Thanos didn't come for your loved ones smiley
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by armadeo(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2018
i clicked it 5 times and all the time i was slain.

abegiii,

a whole me captain africa
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by Guykhena(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2018
armadeo:
i clicked it 5 times and all the time i was slain.

abegiii,

a whole me captain africa
grin just pray come May 3rd 2019 The Avengers somehow defeats Thanos and bring everyone back,, till then cheesy
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by 100naira(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2018
grin
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by fynlola: 11:40am On May 11, 2018
Haha,this is interesting , well done . Alot lot were spared or a lot were not spared hmmm still thinking about it , get all the scope of the movie here if you've not seen it and if you are also wondering if its worth the hype , check this out .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbn3L6chv58
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by blingxx(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2018

Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by Csami(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2018
Dem no born thanos well na. I survived!
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2018
I was spared....time to get the stones

Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by herdaykhunlay(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2018
slain by Thanos, for the good of the Universe.
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by hellohgy(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2018
I was spared by thanos.....
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by larride(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2018
Slain by Thanos for the good of the Universe.
Re: Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out by 100naira(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2018
I was spared grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Female Middle East Aljazeera Newscasters Don't Put Hijab / 9 Strangest Borders In The World / Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.