Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (30863 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Bustincole(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2018
Oya sign or

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by ovieokodhi(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2018
Thought it's a comedy skit ooo
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by sod09(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2018
all these twitter gist no follow
e fit be skit like that
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by DonCortino: 3:00pm On May 10, 2018
D kain sack whey dey wait for am eh!
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Les: 3:04pm On May 10, 2018
Run away from any church that man worships with. God gave us free will and anyone who tries to control the will of others is highly demonic and if he got that from the church he worships in, I only pity other worshippers of that cult angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by ideology(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2018
sod09:
all these twitter gist no follow
e fit be skit like that
if its skit the cameraman would have been closer, looks like a colleague shot it from a distance.

The guy didn't listen well to his pastor

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Euphorica(f): 3:18pm On May 10, 2018
abumeinben:
grin

I'm sure he's a winners member. Them dey overdo.

angry

If I were this boss, I would send a letter to his pastor to inform him no more tithe for the church.
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
I no wan laf abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Zither(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2018
Truth be told, there are many so-called Christians that need psycholological evaluation. Like seriously? Trying to coerce his boss into taking an action by threatening him with death....in the name of Jesus? How are we sure this employee is not a yaba left escapee?

#stopgivingchristianityabadname
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Sexina851(f): 3:22pm On May 10, 2018
abumeinben:
grin

I'm sure he's a winners member. Them dey overdo.

angry

If I were this boss, I would send a letter to his pastor to inform him no more tithe for the church.

I think so too, them dey exercise where them suppose exercise brain
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by GoodMuyis(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
Not even speaking with boldness,
commanding in Jesus and still thinking of what to say?
Is that one authority

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by willibounce1(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2018
that must be a lord's chosen member. that's how they go about embarrasing themselves. He must have been deceived by the ridiculous testimonies his gullible church members give every sunday. He too wanted to try his luck. Lazarus should compensate him from the tight and offering money.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Ligang: 3:32pm On May 10, 2018
And off he lost his job...

Wisdom is profitable to direct!

This is called spiritual madness.
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2018
Nigerians are too religious yet our crime rate is high.

Stupid man, enjoy your long holiday in the labour market.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Austinoiz(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
Have mercy Lord. Some of your creatures have turned to idiots because a man who knows how to read and comprehend choice pages has finished this idiot.
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by InvertedHammer: 3:44pm On May 10, 2018
/
No big deal. Imagine what the chap will do with access to the internet.

There are many of them on NL.

Don't let the anonymity f00l you.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by SAD007(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Video which is fast going viral on the Internet shows the moment a supposed Employee kept using the Name of God to Command his Boss to sign a Document..

In the video the man standing could be heard saying:
'I command you in the Name of God, who has power over all, In his Name You must sign this, I command You, I command You.

Olusola Lasisi who shared the Video on his Page said the matter happened in Lag. This is really serious.

Watch the video here;
https://twitter.com/BossRicky01/status/994231787164524545

Or here

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-caught-of-camera-using-gods-name-to.html

RIkaRiKaribobo scatter.. oya Sign it Oga.I say sign it now

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by shamecurls(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2018
RCCG, Winner's or Deeper life member.

Definitely one of the three.

If I would pick, it's winners
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by cocoboss(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2018
bleeped up generation!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by SirVictory: 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
Skepticus:
grin

The powerless name of a Jewish con man.

Nigerians and unbridled religious stupidity is an inseparable pair.
I'm sorry for you
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 10, 2018
Skepticus:
grin

The powerless name of a Jewish con man.

Nigerians and unbridled religious stupidity is an inseparable pair.
Did you watch the video? Does that guy look like someone who's ok mentally. Look at his dressing alone. We overlook mental health here, many people you see on our streets today are mentally sick maybe as a result of the economic hardship we're facing.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 10, 2018
Zither:
Truth be told, there are many so-called Christians that need psycholological evaluation. Like seriously? Trying to coerce his boss into taking an action by threatening him with death....in the name of Jesus? How are we sure this employee is not a yaba left escapee?

#stopgivingchristianityabadname
My dear that guy is psychologically unbalanced, look at him very well.
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by lonelydude: 5:17pm On May 10, 2018
I feel the guy is depressed. I think he should be calmed down first before he is relieved of his duties.

Meanwhile, another person who may likely loose his/her job is the staff who filmed the whole incident. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by sirgalahad26(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2018
the man must be a Lord's Chosen member or Winners! because na dem dey twist faith! gringringrin
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by QuietHammer(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2018
It's a shame to see christians disown him for this fiasco.

Cc: hopefulLandlord come see something o
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by hopefulLandlord: 6:36pm On May 10, 2018
QuietHammer:
It's a shame to see christians disown him for this fiasco.

Cc: hopefulLandlord come see something o

Our Jesus made it clear in the holy book that we can use his name to move mount everest from Nepal to Lagos

I don't know why my fellow Christians think this guy using that powerful name to command his boss is something bad. Jesus commanded demons to move into pigs FFS so why can't we use his name to command ordinary humans?

The guy in the video was simply applying biblical principles as our Lord Jesus commanded but Christians of little faith are disowning him because they don't have the Guy's level of faith. its all jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Greenbullet(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2018
SirVictory:

I'm sorry for you
sorry for yourself.
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by MrRichmond: 7:46pm On May 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Our Jesus made it clear in the holy book that we can use his name to move mount everest from Nepal to Lagos

I don't know why my fellow Christians think this guy using that powerful name to command his boss is something bad. Jesus commanded demons to move into pigs FFS so why can't we use his name to command ordinary humans?

The guy in the video was simply applying biblical principles as our Lord Jesus commanded but Christians of little faith are disowning him because they don't have the Guy's level of faith. its all jealousy

grin
grin
grin
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Image123(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Those that know know, unlike you. Humans are created in God's image, not made for manipulation in whatever name. You need to be converted so as to stop malinterpretation of the scriptures like that fellow. Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by Origin(f): 10:16pm On May 10, 2018
Until I hear the full story.........

What happened before this incidence

And which office is that....

Some situations can push you to the wall...... May we not be frustrated..
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by dalaman: 10:27pm On May 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Christians have little faith in what they profess. This guy is a true believer exercising his faith. Here is Jesus speaking according to the bible:

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Mathew 17:20

According to Jesus if you have faith as little as a mustard sedan nothing will be impossible for you. Christians know it's all a LIE that's why they are castigatin the man for doing as Jesus told him. He is the real Christian while those criticizing him are all fakes.
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by dalaman: 10:29pm On May 10, 2018
Image123:

Those that know know, unlike you. Humans are created in God's image, not made for manipulation in whatever name. You need to be converted so as to stop malinterpretation of the scriptures like that fellow. Jesus loves you.

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Mathew 17:20
Re: Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies by oyetunder(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2018
Kobicove:
I'm waiting for the day some idiot will bring a document to my office and command me to sign it in the name of an imaginary Jewish deity... undecided

I will shred the document into tiny bits and damn the consequences!
imaginary? You will soon become an object of imagination, while the Name Jesus shall continue to reign.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.