Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (85888 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2018
He didn't really study her very well before saying i do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by DaAwesome1(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2018
facking biatchh.....

all this news can make marriage not hungry person
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by smasher1(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2018
Realhommie:
See my guy ( Trust) younger sister ooooo, very small girl.. Chaiii, na wa for this life ooooo.

The deed is done young man, thank God for saving you and then move on.. All is well that ends well.

Trust Alerubo elder sister did the same thing to her husband
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Realhommie(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2018
smasher1:

Jeez, you mean Edesiri She use to be my good friend way back ooo..

Like seriously? Something must then be wrong somewhere if so.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by kenx1(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2018
Dis guy was my course mate n school 2004........ Men!!!
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by godofuck231: 11:07pm On May 10, 2018
Learn to show more care to your wife, if you see her as a toy someone else will toy with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Deji63: 11:29pm On May 10, 2018
Ubunja come and see your future wife role model. Married in her twenties grin grin grin did you say a hoe is wifeable? Think twice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Faithstephen293: 12:20am On May 11, 2018
Firstly,you can't give a reply to a matter when u have not listened to both parties,its unwise
Secondly, spreading fabrications,lies is a crime
U said she is a cheat then what are u? An irresponsible adult, a wife beater,a cheat, you don't have respect for ur elders and a lousy father
U came to post the story on nairaland to defame her family name whereas ur family is no saint,the first person wen run go police station nor be him dey first win d case so Mr Man,u just washed ur dirty, torned linen in public and trust me this table u are shaking will only fall on top you
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Faithstephen293: 12:32am On May 11, 2018
smasher1:

Mr know it all,please only say what u know,thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by newslifeop: 1:02am On May 11, 2018
oh
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by adorable29(f): 1:52am On May 11, 2018
ideology:
By my last count, the number of cheating wives has surpassed the number of cheating husbands... SMH

In fact if you are a wife and you have certain ladies as friends, and you are not cheating, they will laugh at you.

The same way they mock their virgin friends in their early 20's

What a world...

The bank manager is also a married man who cheated on his wife..... Its 50/50, I guess.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Icon79(m): 2:01am On May 11, 2018
Where are the nudes

O pari

Evablizin:
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by ijayebonyi(f): 3:17am On May 11, 2018
Married but not married. Wonder what she wants again
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by ubunja(m): 4:42am On May 11, 2018
Deji63:
Ubunja come and see your future wife role model. Married in her twenties grin grin grin did you say a hoe is wifeable? Think twice.
you're being childish by tagging me on every thread. we have differing views accept that just as i have accepted that and moved on with my life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by ideology(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2018
adorable29:

The bank manager is also a married man who cheated on his wife..... Its 50/50, I guess.

Don't argue just because u feel like talking.

Read what I posted, reason it before you comment.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by adorable29(f): 5:55am On May 11, 2018
ideology:

Don't argue just because u feel like talking.

Read what I posted, reason it before you comment.

Oh shut up already! Who is arguing with you. You posted it because the woman allegedly cheated on hr husband. I also posted that the Bank manager cheated on his wife. So what are fuming about.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by tiredoflife(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2018
Hahaha no be delta wey I come from
The lady is finished
The guy don finish her
Yes it's over
But it's not over
She will be looked at as a slut
Urohobo people no dey take a cheating woman as even goat
She has become the lowest of lower animals
Her papa will be insulted anywhere he opens his mouth
As long as this picture evidence stays online

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by figoperch: 6:37am On May 11, 2018
otokx:
Why did he not meet Jehovah's Witness to settle the matter?

Waiting for the woman's narration.

I guess the elders must have been on the case.

Disfellowship sure as e dey go.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by ideology(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2018
adorable29:

Oh shut up already! Who is arguing with you. You posted it because the woman allegedly cheated on hr husband. I also posted that the Bank manager cheated on his wife. So what are fuming about.

Hahhahahhaa illiterate

Read my post again but this time use your brain if you have sense.

By my last count, the number of cheating wives has surpassed the number of cheating husbands...

If you read this time and still do not understand simple English, you case is different...

And I know, You just came by to be noticed, OK bye
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by truthtruth: 6:55am On May 11, 2018
smasher1:

DAVID PETERS, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN PRECIOUS ARHARMERENE. A MAN THAT SPREADS CHEAP BLACKMAIL, CAPITAL LIES ABOUT HIS WIFE IS NOT WORTHY TO BE A HUSBAND. YOU WILL DANCE TO THE TUNE OF YOUR MUSIC.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by truthtruth: 7:00am On May 11, 2018
Realhommie:
Jeez, you mean Edesiri She use to be my good friend way back ooo..

Like seriously? Something must then be wrong somewhere if so.

ARE YOU SO QUICK TO BELIEVING, CHEAP BLACKMAIL? LIES?
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Realhommie(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2018
truthtruth:

ARE YOU SO QUICK TO BELIEVING, CHEAP BLACKMAIL? LIES?
You could see i was seeking clarity..

Besides, the dude seems to me like he knows them well just like i do to a little extent.. You never know

So what's the real/true story then, do you mind sharing??

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by respectralph: 7:27am On May 11, 2018
If this is story is true den d girl/ex-wife problem is a family problem.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Deji63: 7:45am On May 11, 2018
ubunja:

you're being childish by tagging me on every thread. we have differing views accept that just as i have accepted that and moved on with my life.

You have no life baba and low views. Your mental capacity points to your lifelesmess and wifelessness. grin Your stvpidity will ensure you die a Mama Basira bachelor. I read up that down syndrome babies occur more in children born by mothers in their twenties. Go check it up. My wife and I have four healthy children in five years. You, considering how old your eggs are. I wonder the kind babies wey you wan born at 69. The 20s hoe go dump you baba and worse off leave your wrinkle dick alone to cater for the pikin. Go after fresher dick. cheesy :DYour own don peme for life be that. Na hoe you go put for house final. Grow brain, Old bachelor. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by ubunja(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2018
[s]
Deji63:

You have no life baba and low views. Your mental capacity points to your lifelesmess and wifelessness. grin Your stvpidity will ensure you die a Mama Basira bachelor. I read up that down syndrome babies occur more in children born by mothers in their twenties. Go check it up. My wife and I have four healthy children in five years. You, considering how old your eggs are. I wonder the kind babies wey you wan born at 69. The 20s hoe go dump you baba and worse off leave your wrinkle dick alone to cater for the pikin. Go after fresher dick. cheesy :DYour own don peme for life be that. Na hoe you go put for house final. Grow brain, Old bachelor. cheesy cheesy

[/s]
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by pedrilo: 8:41am On May 11, 2018
trapQ:
When did you carry out your statistics?
who is this schmuck?
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by goodluckwopara: 8:54am On May 11, 2018
Go and sin no more.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by dyn1800: 8:59am On May 11, 2018
Better she left than ending your life...... remember #LAWYERKILLER
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2018
dyn1800:
Better she left than ending your life...... remember #LAWYERKILLER
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by truetrue05: 9:23am On May 11, 2018
Realhommie:
You could see i was seeking clarity..

Besides, the dude seems to me like he knows them well just like i do to a little extent.. You never know

So what's the real/true story then, do you mind sharing??
You see, this guy called Smacher, that claims to know the elder sister is the very guy tarnishing the elder sisters reputation. he is David Peter by name. just the way Precious Arahamerene is black mailing the ex wife because his plan to kill she and the baby failed, he wanted to use them for money ritual but he didn't succeed that is how David Peter blackmailed his wife some years ago and he is still doing it . God is watching.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Realhommie(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2018
shocked
truetrue05:

You see, this guy called Smacher, that claims to know the elder sister is the very guy tarnishing the elder sisters reputation. he is David Peter by name. just the way Precious Arahamerene is black mailing the ex wife because his plan to kill she and the baby failed, he wanted to use them for money ritual but he didn't succeed that is how David Peter blackmailed his wife some years ago and he is still doing it . God is watching.
I'm shocked.

It is well oooo.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Edonojie007(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2018
KingsCity:
Why drag Zenith Bank into ur failed whatever??

If you married a LovePeddler, you have only urself to blame!!

Afterall it's ur so-called wife that was sending nude pictures and there is no evidence the manager encouraged and reciprocated the nude pictures
Is It Because You Work At Zenith Bank ThatsWhile You Chose To Play Politics In Your Speech?
And Are You Even The First To Work There?
What Kind Of Nonsense Heart Do You Even Have- It Is People Like You That Hang Themselves because Their Date Refuse Pre-relationship Proposal. Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.