Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (85890 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by smasher1(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2018
seagal65:
I wish to appreciate every one that has been following up this story very closely for the positive and negative comment on the said subject matter but as potential leaders, we should be fast to hear and slow to speak. The said post is meant for the general public to diggest, analyze before making their opinion. Investigation has revealed that the said husband fabricated the story to draw public sympathy, he lied to you and me simply because he realised he has failed in his responsibility as a man. These are some for my personal findings:
1. The said husband never sponsor the supposed wife through school.
2. The said husband never voluntarily resigned from his job to further his education as he claimed but was sacked for the reason best known to his employee.
3. The said father in-law was a kind and nice man who gave out his car to the supposed husband (as uber or public tansport as the case may be) free of charge after he was sacked from fidelity bank.(the marriage was solely sponsored by the father in-law)
4. That the said husband was deeply involved in domestic violence beating the wife at slightest provocation
5. That it was true the said husband helped the supposed wife then to secured a job with Zeninth bank.
6. That the supposed husband made a move to join the yahoo++, and wanted to use his supposed wife and child for ritual.
7. That the said picture the supposed husband posted online was the picture she shared with her supposed husband while he was away in their chat. There are lot more but time will not permit me to say it.
I hereby appeal to the general public most especially blog owners to please verify stories before posting it on verious platform. Thanks for your time and God bless you all.

Time registered may 12, 2018. You registered yesterday to post lies. Congrats!
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by smasher1(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2018
truetrue05:

You see, this guy called Smacher, that claims to know the elder sister is the very guy tarnishing the elder sisters reputation. he is David Peter by name. just the way Precious Arahamerene is black mailing the ex wife because his plan to kill she and the baby failed, he wanted to use them for money ritual but he didn't succeed that is how David Peter blackmailed his wife some years ago and he is still doing it . God is watching.

Time registered May 11, 2018. You registered to post lies. Congrats!
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Sunshinewpx: 1:43pm On May 13, 2018
Sunshinewpx:

The whole and Real truth of this matter must come out soonest, in the end the whole world will see the truth.
This is it.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Sunshinewpx: 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
smasher1:

Has history ever showed that the first to Register is right?
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Sunshinewpx: 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
smasher1:

When does being first to Register quatify a person to be truthful? Smasher1 synonym Destroyer1 .You go about destroying people's reputation and you are worse.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by Sunshinewpx: 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
smasher1:

God had defeated you. you can never speak the truth only lies. Smasher1 the David the Odafenine the Peters. Keep smashing people's reputation, God will see to your case soon.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by truetrue05: 9:57pm On May 13, 2018
smasher1:

My response is that you people always twist the truth with half lies, outright lies and nothing but the truth. Next you go ahead to threaten people with violence as the Robert Alerubo family did to me. But Jehovah God delivered me from their hands. For as long as you people avoid Justice on my case, your family would never have rest because justice must prevail.

I also thank Almighty God that He Is watching and will soon destroy all the wicked people.

Kind regards,

Mr man, watch your tongue Do I look like someone you have ever had any dealings with? Why do you have to insinuate assumptions? You are clearly mistaken. Get facts about people before you spill trash from your mouth.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by seagal65: 5:16pm On May 14, 2018
I wish to appreciate every one that has been following up this story very closely for the positive and negative comment on the said subject matter but as potential leaders, we should be fast to hear and slow to speak. The said post is meant for the general public to diggest, analyze before making their opinion. Investigation has revealed that the said husband fabricated the story to draw public sympathy, he lied to you and me simply because he realised he has failed in his responsibility as a man. These are some for my personal findings:
2. The said husband never voluntarily resigned from his job to further his education as he claimed but was sacked for the reason best known to his employee.
3. The said father in-law was a kind and nice man who gave out his car to the supposed husband (as uber or public tansport as the case may be) free of charge after he was sacked from fidelity bank.(the marriage was solely sponsored by the father in-law)
4. That the said husband was deeply involved in domestic violence beating the wife at slightest provocation
5. That it was true the said husband helped the supposed wife then to secured a job with Zeninth bank.
6. That the supposed husband made a move to join the yahoo++, and wanted to use his supposed wife and child for ritual.
7. That the said picture the supposed husband posted online was the picture she shared with her supposed husband while he was away in their chat. There are lot more but time will not permit me to say it.
I hereby appeal to the general public most especially blog owners to please verify stories before posting it on verious platform. Thanks for your time and God bless you all.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by smasher1(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
seagal65:

Lies and everything far from the truth. If any information has 10% truth and 90% lies then it is totally lies. But I want to say, let's assume that you are saying the truth. Does that warrant the father in law Robert Alerubo going with his thugs Jahswill Alerubo, Jerry Alerubo, Trust Alerubo and others to beat the husband to the point of death. Answer Capital NO. Does the father in law Robert Alerubo have the legal rights to arrest him after almost killing him? Capital NO.

Conclusion Robert Alerubo family including Jerry Alerubo, Jahswill Alerubo, Akpesiri Roberta Alerubo, Eyonai Euodia Alerubo Trust Alerubo are criminals that beat up everyone against them and attempt to murder them like they attempted to murder me several times in the past seven years.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by seagal65: 9:25pm On May 15, 2018
As an independent investigator, is expected of me to help others stand by the truth, walk by the truth and live by the truth. I have built a reputation for myself as of today, the future and generations to come. Well, you can call me all sort of names if that is what pleases you but I am here tell you today, I am not border because you have right to your own opinion. For swift clarification

1. The father in-law did not go to his supposed son in-law house to beat him up. Point of correction, he went there within the ambient of the law under the command of the D.P.O officer in conjunction with Abraka vigilantes.
2. As for the time a registered with Nairaland as nothing to do the lies or truth on the said subject matter.
If you have more point to argue about, feel free to say it and I will post more of my findings. Once again thanks to you all and God bless.
Re: My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out by smasher1(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2018
seagal65:
As an independent investigator, is expected of me to help others stand by the truth, walk by the truth and live by the truth. I have built a reputation for myself as of today, the future and generations to come. Well, you can call me all sort of names if that is what pleases you but I am here tell you today, I am not border because you have right to your own opinion. For swift clarification

1. The father in-law did not go to his supposed son in-law house to beat him up. Point of correction, he went there within the ambient of the law under the command of the D.P.O officer in conjunction with Abraka vigilantes.
2. As for the time a registered with Nairaland as nothing to do the lies or truth on the said subject matter.
If you have more point to argue about, feel free to say it and I will post more of my findings. Once again thanks to you all and God bless.

Thanks for accepting that the father in law beat the son in law and arrested him.
I like the fall out results of this exposure. The disgrace on the family is epic. More consequences on the family is coming

Stay tuned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.