Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Unpaid Salaries: Frustrated Kogi Worker Attempts Suicide - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unpaid Salaries: Frustrated Kogi Worker Attempts Suicide - Photos (467 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpaid Salaries: Frustrated Kogi Worker Attempts Suicide - Photos by MisterGrace: 2:44pm On May 10, 2018
Unpaid Salaries: Frustrated Kogi Worker Attempts Suicide, Rescued by FRSC Officials

The patrol team of FRSC Idah today rescued a man who was trying to commit suicide by hanging himself on a tree.

While on routine patrol, a team of FRSC officials from Idah were informed by an okada rider that an unidentified man was attempting to take his life by hanging on a tree.

The team, immediately rushed to the location inside a bush to rescue him. The patrol team found the man in an unconscious state.

The FRSC patrol team immediately rushed to bring him down from the tree and administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on him and he regained consciousness.

During the CPR, the police were contacted and they met the FRSC team at the scene while administering the CPR.

When asked why he wanted to commit suicide, he said; "The hardship is too much for me and I can't cope than to hang myself. For the past two years I have not taken a kobo after wasting all my money going to Lokoja for screening"

He identified himself as Agada Opanachi, a staff of the Ministry of Agric.

http://thetowncrier.ng/unpaid-salaries-frustrated-kogi-worker-attempts-suicide-rescued-by-frsc-officials/
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Frustrated Kogi Worker Attempts Suicide - Photos by braivheart: 2:56pm On May 10, 2018
The high rate of suicide and attempted suicide in Kogi alone in this administration might just surpass that of the entire Federation in previous administrations.

Which way Nigeria.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Frustrated Kogi Worker Attempts Suicide - Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 10, 2018
Let the youth rule, they said. Only the Youth will make Nigeria better they said. Is Yahaya Bello in is 90s?

The problem with Nigeria is too complex.

That being said, if there's a Good out there, Bello should die a very painful death. Useless man
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Frustrated Kogi Worker Attempts Suicide - Photos by MisterGrace: 5:15pm On May 10, 2018
GoodDieYoung:
Let the youth rule, they said. Only the Youth will make Nigeria better they said. Is Yahaya Bello in is 90s?

The problem with Nigeria is too complex.

That being said, if there's a Good out there, Bello should die a very painful death. Useless man

He's spoiling business for the youths.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Nigerian Shares Story Of How Her Friend Was Scammed #450k By A Banker / Graphic Photos:alleged Ritual Killers Caught Trying To Hide The Body Of A Man / Just In: Herdsmen Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Two In Benue LG, Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.