Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

PÓNMILÉ - Learn To Love And Respect Your Spouse - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PÓNMILÉ - Learn To Love And Respect Your Spouse (427 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PÓNMILÉ - Learn To Love And Respect Your Spouse by Edoyakdaniel(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2018
PÓNMLÉ

They were both occupying the front seats of his SUV, She stared deeply into his eyes right from where she sat, looking confused and wondering what she's gotten herself into. In a profuse manner, he yelled at her like a father chastising his daughter. "Your ways are not pure, what's your problem?" he echoed in his baritone voice. It beats me why or how a beautiful love life of two love birds would swerve from good to bad so fast. At times the bad won't be where the full stop comes in, until it gets to the worst.

He trusted you but you don't trust him back, or perhaps you trampled on his trust. He loved you undoubtedly but there you are loving another from the distance. Just maybe she's ready to show you off to the world as her crown but your filth and provenance in the dirty act won't allow you have a straight and discerning mind.

Several affairs have not been fair overtime due to some of these ingenuine yet damning reasons. They say 'our relationship is in our hands to mould' and I quite subscribe to such school of thought but the truth being that countless are the factors that threatens to ruin our relationship and badly enough, we are often blinded by other things that we don't even take cognizance of the trivial things.

In the meantime, i'd like to ask a few questions that might appear much more like a quiz.

• How do you explain a partner who feels his other partner can't do without him and as such treats her with utmost disrespect?

• Why should a lady take to the devilish act of lying all in the quest to deceive her spouse?

• How far can you go for the one you claim to love?

• She comes back to say I kissed him mistakenly, I never wanted to...really? What to do on how to ingest such pill.

• How does a guy derive comfort in the pants of another lady while he claims to love his woman?

• You can't respect him publicly but you are all shades of courtesy in the closet. How do we place that?

• If you had the chance to take someone to war, can he/she make the cut?

Hypothetically, you might presume that i'm jotting this naively but the fact remains that these above and more are some of the reasons several relationships have hit the rocks in time past, and until we can figure out what we really want and respect ourselves accordingly, breakups and splits would not stop rearing it's ugly head. What to do?

• Respect your partner no matter what (Ponmile)

• Stop the childish act of cheating on your partner
• If am flirting with you, please cooperate...it's a whimsical thing to do, but it could greatly complicate your affair.

• Keep your cards close to your chest, not all and sundry must know you are having a romeo and juliet type of relationship.

• Don't take each other for granted, it's a negative thing to do.

• For no just reason must you make your partner feel like they can't do without you, they might just end up learning to do so.

PS. The list is apparently endless but a little golden nugget should be enough for the witty.
Re: PÓNMILÉ - Learn To Love And Respect Your Spouse by emperorblog(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2018
READ MORE,COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: PÓNMILÉ - Learn To Love And Respect Your Spouse by emperorblog(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2018
what are u copying

(1) (Reply)

THE PROTEST By Ajala Ahmed / .. / What To Do When Your Phone Goes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.