Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

“I Wrote The Song “assurance” For Davido” And Has Not Been Given Any Accolade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wrote The Song “assurance” For Davido” And Has Not Been Given Any Accolade (1031 Views)

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Wrote The Song “assurance” For Davido” And Has Not Been Given Any Accolade by Lindalilian: 4:18pm On May 10, 2018
Davido has been trending ever since he won 3 Headies Award as some top celebrities took to their social media handles to congratulate the artist.

Still on the artist, a shocking news has just come up and its all about the singer’s new single ‘Assurance’ which he dedicated to his girlfriend Choima.

A young artist named ‘Zona Gee’ claims he wrote the romantic song (Assurance) for Davido and has not been given any accolade for his work.

Backing his statement up with some photos of their chat, the young artist was sad he was not remembered.

He went on facebook to write;

“So after writing ‘Assurance’ for Davido no credit was given to me nor my name mentioned..such is life still your fan though…disturbing the industry soon.”

Could this guy really be the writer of the song cos according to screenshots of his chat with Davido as shared with us Davido is not the owner of the song the guy sent Davido the Song, lyric and even the chorus see below link for his acclaimed prove, well time will tell right?

See screenshots of his whatsapp chat with Davido via https://www.dailytips.com.ng/2018/05/i-wrote-song-assurance-for-davido-and.html?m=1#ixzz5F71bYpn9

Re: “I Wrote The Song “assurance” For Davido” And Has Not Been Given Any Accolade by Silvertrinity(f): 6:45pm On May 10, 2018
dreamer

(1) (Reply)

No Longer A Lesbian? Paris Jackson Pictured Out With Rumoured New Love Interest… / Yemi Alade Caught In Adorable Bonding Moments With Mum / Amazing Days Are Never To Be Forgotten, Alex Rocks Short Skirt And Armless Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.