Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance (35314 Views)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Davido Stole The Song Assurance From Me โ€“ Upcoming Artiste Alleges / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by jaybenugo: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Minutes after an American businesswoman Anita called out Davido for allegedly impregnating her and asking her to abort it, his fans have linked it to the lyrics of Davido's popular song, 'Asssurance'

See videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PxynK8_TQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xfuvo0hIo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by TemplarLandry: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is really doing Chioma dirty. I feel for her.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Drayco007(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2023
David and ugly ass bitches...
Chioma looks classier and preetier than this fake pumped up heifer

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by jaybenugo: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2023
See more photos
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by jaybenugo: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2023
More photos of Anita

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by olasaad(f): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

The whole thing just looks irritating cheesy now how can chioma be happy in Davido home tongue marriage without happiness cheesy

54 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Jogs1900: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2023
olasaad:

The whole thing just looks irritating cheesy now how can chioma be happy in Davido home tongue marriage without happiness cheesy
Its unfortunate Davido is not giving Chioma any respect at all.
He is just playing her.
I guess the wedding they did was because of ifeanyis death.Because in igbo tradition which Davidos family is aware of they can't claim the boy if Davido didn't marry Chioma.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Savechild23: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fuel price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Dshocker(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
I wonder what Davido had in mind before he laid with this ugly and old Anita that still did BBL.

Davido fall my hand.

Heard Chioma has treated several forms of infection, given to her on a platter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It is better to cry in a Lamborghini, than to cry in a keke.... Shege is her second name.

This time, Chioma Rowland Adeleke will cry in a Virgil Abloh Maybach, where she will open her Birkin Handbag and bring out a Gucci
Handkerchief
to blow her catarrh ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Olam09(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Omoawoke: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Was she the first baby mama?

She wasnโ€™t the first, so she knows what she was doing, she also snatched Davido from another woman

Na she wan marry king Solomon

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Dialpad: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
How are these boys so comfortable having sex with all these girls without any form of protection.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
IN AS MUCH AS I WANT DAVIDO TO RESPECT HIS MARRIAGE AND CHIOMA,

CHIOMA SHOULD NOT BE TOO ANGRY AT HIM WHENEVER SHE HEARS SUCH NEWS,SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GETTING INTO BUT CHOOSE TO STILL GO AHEAD AND MARRY HIM.

CHIOMA SHOULD BE EXPECTING MORE BABY MAMAS...

AND BECAUSE I LIKE HER TOO LET HER BE PATIENT WITH DAVIDO.

DAVIDO! DAVIDO!...BECAREFUL STOP ALLOWING YOUR CHILDREN TO BE BORN BY EXPIRED PROSTITUDES.

I'M ADVICING YOU AS A BILLIONAIRES DAUGHTER THAT I AM TOO.

JESUS IS ALSO MY EVERYTHING.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by harsysky(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023

Money buys you both good and nonsense. Money makes people tolerate you even when you donโ€™t deserve it. Money is the most powerful thing after God. Money is on a class of its own. Without money, who would be tolerating all these stupid stuffs from these folks. If Davido doesn't learn the easy way, he must surely be wise the hard way

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Pityoobi: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
When you hear Akata... Na d meaning be that, this one no be the usual pregnancy stuff...na a whole new level be ds, d way this one go drag Davido, na US government and court go settle the wahala laslas. I just pity that Chioma, na so Nigeria dey treat Igbos.

See where her hair take start self, half headed monster๐Ÿ’ฉ. I no fit even chuck my prick for dat yansh... breast wey Dem don arrange. Even BlessingCEO Better pass this one.

Shebi him say he no dey available, werey dey available for anyhow pekus... No self esteem, na so so knacking up and down doing drugs as well. The Chioma go still dey form love ontop this unfaithful monsterโ€ฆ Chioma forcing herself on Davido like Obidient forcing OBI into Aso Rock.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
David should be very careful with women. Money can't solve that problem.

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by tobenuel(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido na man you be, keep shooking your shooku shooku

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Nemesis0147(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is too dirty
How he go about sleeping with these ladies without protection is very disgusting,,is it that his crew donโ€™t advice him or he donโ€™t take advices?

He go don treat infection tire

27 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by nairalanda1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is irresponsible.

And anyone who quotes me to tell me that I am talking evil...I have no issue with his music, and think he is doing us proud there, but at the same time, his habit of spreading his seed all over the place is really not responsible.

When the children grow up, would they have a relationship with their father? No.

And how does his er..wife feel about this?

At the end of the day, hopping from one woman to another does not pay. Even if you have the money. Better to stay with one woman and keep stress low. And have a relationship with your children.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Electorate: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaybenugo:
Minutes after an American businesswoman Anita called out Davido for allegedly impregnating her and asking her to abort it, his fans have linked it to the lyrics of Davido's popular song, 'Asssurance'

See videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PxynK8_TQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xfuvo0hIo

Wahala!

Since Tinubu supporters still have enough strength and fuel to continue defending Tinubu, I want fuel price to increase to 5000 naira per liter, I want to check something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Skillsnigeria: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Treasure17(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Feel for Chioma and it's obvious Davido belong to the street.

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Ade1177: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

But chioma also collected davido from another woman na

David has kids before

Even this Anita won't be the last

Another hotter girl will still come

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Bmaster(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is playing by the code.

One of the codes includes womanizing.

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Bantino(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Una never tire for this Davido matter
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
These ladies sha... Have decency and self-respect become so hard to come by??!

During my childhood, ladies didn't boldly come out to announce being pregnant out of wedlock, not even if the impregnator was a huge celebrity! Case in point: Clarion-Chuwurah Abiola who got pregnant for Sir. Shina Peters (She later singlehandedly raised Clarence Peters, the renowned Music Video Director)!

You open your dirty legs for a man to cum inside, then come online announcing being knocked up as if it's a record-breaking achievement deserving of an award! undecided

14 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by wittywriter: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is like an indecent star where love is considered .

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Chiedu4Trump: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
na wa

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Rebuke: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmmm. What is wrong with this dude? He needs to start using his head seriously.

He is going global already but his recklessness can ruin him. He probably sees it as a big boy thing right now but if he doesn't stop it, this can come back to hunt him later.....

I watched his performance at Juneteenth live on CNN and I was so proud of him. Both young and old were vibing to his music there.....but I am not proud of this habit of his abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbu2nhPWWZg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It / Mo Abudu Praying For Her Daughter, Temidayo At Her Traditional Wedding / Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.