Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! (13402 Views)

Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by bkbabe97: 1:35am On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

You're right, I guess me coming out first among your people doesn't count. sad
Maybe I should try Asians or Whites, maybe you'd acknowledge that.

Lololol. Here's guessing Barack and Michelle aint AAs either!!! wink
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by chiogo(f): 1:40am On May 23, 2010
^^ And your point is?

LOL Obama is mulatto.
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by SEFAGO(m): 1:42am On May 23, 2010
michelle obama is also a bonafide AffirmAction admit. Read her life story. Still a smart woman though- i would grab her even now hehe

Hope the SS dont look for me sha
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by bkbabe97: 1:42am On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

^^ And your point is?

LOL Obama is mulatto.
\

Point is IBOS NEVER COME FIRST!!! grin
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by chiogo(f): 1:47am On May 23, 2010
bk/babe97:

\

Point is IBOS NEVER COME FIRST!!! grin
LOL ok I've heard you.

So, when were you ever first again? Me personally, I don't rely on my ethnic group, it's all about what I can achieve. So, back to my question. . .
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by bkbabe97: 2:51am On May 23, 2010
. . . . . .And that is?!!
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by chiogo(f): 3:38am On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

So, when were you ever first again?
This question. . .now stop acting like you're dyslexic.
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by bkbabe97: 5:12am On May 23, 2010
Heeheheheee. Someone is feisty!!! My answer will be filled with sarcasm, and I hate being mean to u so I plead the fifth!!! U win! wink
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by Akanbiedu(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2010
What is Nigerian in somebody born and bred in the Uk?what is there to celebrate for Nigerians?

She definitely is not a product of the Nigerian system. While individual achievement is desirable, it doesn't count much. What have we achieved as a people?
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by edoyad(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2010
My initial question was intended at humour, i'm one of those who sees the humorous side to tribal bashing. Like 2face(middle belter) said, "nobody body holy pass yeee. . ." grin grin
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by Ade2K8(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2010
Just curious - when (if ever) will this tribal hatred cease? Seems to me we all have a common enemy - the thieves in govt. Ego and the need to belittle the other guy just shows our general immaturity & this immaturity is really a major part of our collective problems
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by chiogo(f): 7:38pm On May 23, 2010
bk/babe97:

Heeheheheee. Someone is feisty!!! My answer will be filled with sarcasm, and I hate being mean to u so I plead the fifth!!! U win! wink
Aww, how cute!

Tsk!!
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by isimili: 8:42pm On May 23, 2010
well done sweet heart. Yoruba, Hausa, |Igbo, yello green white and black the good thing is she is Nigerian and has the interest of our dear country at heart. I just pray and which that many Nigerians in diaspora will have her courage to return and provide quality service to their country just like she is doing with her team. Whether she is young or old does not matter to me. What matters to me is that she thought about her country. A country she did not benefit from when many who have benefited from \Nigeria are busy stealing her blind and attracting international suspicion and condemnations. Well done dearest. May the almighty continue to empower and enthrone you and encourage many other young people like you to do something for Nigeria. Loads of love and respect sunshine.
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by SLIGHT(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2010
1 gbosa for her
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by xterra2(m): 12:16am On May 24, 2010
Very good
Bless you lady
Re: The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! by tkb417(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2010
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pst. Bakare's House On Fire / Is Okorocha Becoming A Disappointment? / UPDATED: Death Toll From Zaria Attack Hits 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.