Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List (1333 Views)

Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List by WizzPoll: 8:59pm On May 10, 2018
Simeon Nwankwo has some qualities we lack in Eagles right now. In a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3 formation you need a striker who can sometimes hold up the ball and bring others into play. Simeon Nwankwo can be this man for eagles. He is good in the air and scores all kinds of goal.
I think he should be on the plane to Russia as at least a substitute to Ighalo

Chima Akas currently has the sweetest left foot as a Nigerian. Crossing is top notch. I will include him in the 35 man over Echiejile who is aging and has injury worries
Re: Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List by DynasTee: 11:34pm On May 10, 2018
include Junior Lokosa
Re: Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List by WizzPoll: 11:43pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List by charlesemeka85(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2018
will chima akas play in the npl forever? the best young left back who deserves a look in is current u20 skipper who was the chan eagles left back at the last chan competition. its better to pick players from the nnl, amateur clubs or academies because npl clubs parades too much recycled and old players

WizzPoll:
Simeon Nwankwo has some qualities we lack in Eagles right now. In a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3 formation you need a striker who can sometimes hold up the ball and bring others into play. Simeon Nwankwo can be this man for eagles. He is good in the air and scores all kinds of goal.
I think he should be on the plane to Russia as at least a substitute to Ighalo

Chima Akas currently has the sweetest left foot as a Nigerian. Crossing is top notch. I will include him in the 35 man over Echiejile who is aging and has injury worries
Re: Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List by LagosEconomist: 12:37am On May 11, 2018
Junior Lokosa should be in there.
Simy Nwankwo as well.
Femi Thomas should be there as well, why is he shut out from the team?

Many players including Akas, Amuzie, Aina & Idowu are better than Echiejile.
Re: Simeon Nwankwo And Chima Akas Should Be In Rohr 35 Man List by Triniti(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2018
charlesemeka85:
will chima akas play in the npl forever? the best young left back who deserves a look in is current u20 skipper who was the chan eagles left back at the last chan competition. its better to pick players from the nnl, amateur clubs or academies because npl clubs parades too much recycled and old players

you just said the truth bro, I went to nnamdi azikiwe stadium Enugu a few weeks back to watch rangers against Kano pillars match, I sat at the back of the rangers bench. What I saw was an eyesore! there was no single 30 year old in the rangers team, the youngest in that team should be around 37/38 the rest are men in their mid/late forties . Come and see their dirty and unkempt dreadlocks , I kept wondering whether in the whole of Enugu, from abakpa to emene down to obiagu and coal camp, these people could not recruit a single youth into that team. You need to see the way they gassed out before the hour mark..... nfpl is an old men affairs, each an every player from opposing team knows each because they have been around for quite a long time

(1) (Reply)

Soccer : Some Of The Weirdest Pre-season Friendlies In Recent History / Hakim Ziyech Celebrates His Move To Chelsea By Buying This Expensive Gift / Nigeria fallout of world cup campaign who 2 blaim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.