Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) (3754 Views)

Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc / Ayoola Oluwakemi Is Best African Female Postgraduate Student In China (Photo) / UNILAG Lecturer Stabs Postgraduate Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Mike4S: 9:07pm On May 10, 2018
A white racist was disappointed after calling police officers to arrest a postgraduate of African extraction and this happened:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44068305?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:48am On May 11, 2018
shocked
Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On May 11, 2018
BBC always refer to other races as coloured people

I wonder if oyibo people are colourless

Bastards

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 11, 2018
undecided
Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by dkronicle(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2018
I still never understand

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Mustay(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2018
dkronicle:
I still never understand

A black Yale University student was interrogated by campus police officers after a white student reported her for sleeping in her dormitory common room, the Yale Daily News reported.

Lolade Siyonbola, a graduate student at the university, said that a white graduate student entered a common room in Yale’s Hall of Graduate Studies where she had fallen asleep working on a paper. The white student then told Siyonbola that she was not supposed to be in the common area and threatened to call police, according to videos Siyonbola posted on social media.

"You're not supposed to be sleeping here. I'm going to call the police,” the white student said, according to Siyonbola.

"I have every right to call the police. You cannot sleep in that room,” the white student added.

Two white police officers arrived soon after the white student called police and began questioning Siyonbola, as seen in another video she posted.

“You’re in a Yale building and we need to make sure that you belong here,” one of the officers told her in the video.

“I deserve to be here. I paid tuition like everybody else. I'm not going to justify my existence here,” she told officers. “I am not going to be harassed.”

One officer in the video deemed the investigation into her status as a student “protocol.” Two more officers reportedly arrived to check Siyonbola's status, later discovering that her name was misspelled in the student database before telling her she was free to go.

Source: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/387040-white-student-calls-police-on-black-student-napping-in-yale?
Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Drversatile: 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
It isn't their fault ,it's the failed leaders and system in Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Peappy49(f): 4:18pm On May 11, 2018
Nawa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
And lalasticlala didn't move this thread to front page?

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE WHICH SCHOOL DID THIS GUY GRADUATE FROM? / Woman Who Lost Her World Fame In Seconds . / How Much Is Nekede Poly Evening Prog ND 2 School Fees??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.