Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc (2578 Views)

A Nigerian Postgraduate Student Slept And This Happened (pics) / UNN Gave Me Animal Science / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Westdeliveryng2: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
A Ugandan woman is making the rounds on social media after she granted a TV interview where she claimed she got her American accent from God.

Victoria Aiko, a Ugandan businesswoman, who was a guest on Urban TV, introduced herself and the host was surprised that she’s Ugandan and asked how she got her American accent and Aiko said she got it suddenly from God one morning.

READ ALSO: Having sex with 10 people in your lifetime ‘increases cancer risk by 90%’ - Expert says
She said:

“God does extraordinary stuff, right? So I just woke one morning and the accent just came on and I was like ‘okay’ and people started saying ‘Hey what’s up with it?’ And I was like ‘I don’t know!’ because I did not even realise I was speaking like this… so its God.”

Watch Video here

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/video-i-slept-and-awoke-and-my-accent-changed-to-american-god-gave-me-the-accent-ugandan-woman-says/

Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Chiwesley1: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Abeg I need a job.
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by sapientia(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Joke section pls
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by ursullalinda(f): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Africans never cease to disappoint......when you think you have seen it all......gbam! They strike again.....well anything to trend.
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
God will be amazed with the kind of lies people tell in his name. Oh ! He's just too merciful.
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by ETWs: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
wizzyrich:
God will be amazed with the kind of lies people tell in his name. Oh ! He's just too merciful.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Vulcanheph(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Massive inferiority complex......so having am american accent is now an achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:46am On Feb 26, 2020
“God does extraordinary stuff, right? So I just woke one morning and the accent just came on and I was like ‘okay’ and people started saying ‘Hey what’s up with it?’ And I was like ‘I don’t know!’ because I did not even realise I was speaking like this… so its God.”
@the bolded,
That is to say :
Na God!
Na so! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by TheExecutioner: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Rotten meat Suya has kept someone from having a good night's sleep in addition to the heatwave grin

post=86961521:

@the bolded,
That is to say :
Na so! cheesy
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Itsme0I: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86961521:

@the bolded,
That is to say :
Na so! cheesy
[/s]
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Caramelskin(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
E de beru olorun �
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Rotten meat Suya has kept someone from having a good night's sleep in addition to the heatwave grin
What kinda incoherent rubbish is this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by babythug(f): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2020
She’s got foreign accent syndrome! It’s an actual condition and the cause is relatively unknown but linked to trauma!
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Itsme0I: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86965577:

[/s]
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by TheExecutioner: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2020
That question is very relevant to your life and your purpose for existence grin

post=86965577:

Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by spicyritie: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
It's either one of two things; she's been clinically diagnosed with grandiose delusion or so full of bullsh*t.

1 Like

Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Saaeonline(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
We are one of the most leading company who provides Best Ielts Coaching in Gurgaon.
For More
+91 9818003235

1 Like

Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Congratulations To her then!!!!!!
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by blessedlibra: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
It is called foreign accent syndrome for all those bashing her. it usually happens after a trauma. It can happen to anybody. Nigerians are largely hypocrite and ignorant at the same time, reason we find ourselves in this kind of situation.
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by rex444(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
ewoooooo wetin this ear never hear sef
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by tubetv: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Video: ‘I Slept And Awoke And My Accent Changed To American, God Gave Me The Acc by adzone: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Or maybe an American spirit possessed her? grin
But the lord works in mysterious ways tho

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Information On Unizik Direct Entry Admission / Institute Of Management Technology Enugu Post Ume 2010/11 Scratch Card Is Out / Futminna Post Utme Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.