Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Incarnate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Incarnate (5040 Views)

Adventures Of Mikumbi - War God Incarnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 12:52am On May 11, 2018
THE INCARANATE

After making Dorcas murder the Chief, Biitka goes for Kelly, Chief’s only son and the rightful successor to the Group of Companies. He hired assailants who murdered Kelly in the presence of the love of his life, Sena – Kelly’s fiancee who was carrying a baby for him. Kelly’s death leaves Sena helpless and defenseless.

Months after, a mysterious man appears, his name is Fletcher. Everything he said and did was more of the late Kelly. He has a mission, a mysterious mission.

Who is Fletcher? And what happens in this mind blowing intriguing story?

Find out.

Source : http://youngicee.com/2018/01/new-story-the-incarnate.html

Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 12:55am On May 11, 2018
●Chapter One (The Genesis)●

Chief knew his days were numbered, is now obvious that surgery wouldn’t save him, the doctors advices He stays put until He is a waste off.

Chief is this wealthy man, who has been able to build a powerful empire of companies, He suffered from this heart seizure which mysteriously escalated a tumor growth in his head, Doctors did their best, but the harm was already done. At age 69, He feels he could have staged a few more years. He spends the rest of his days in bed with his only son, Kelly, who attends to his needs.

Kelly is this smart and intelligent young man who manages some of Chief’s businesses, He thought it wise to take leave and attend to his father, Growing without a mother was tough, His mother died when was He was seven, and since then, Chief played a double parental role in raising him up.

Sena is Kelly’s fiancé, she works as an accountant at a reputable bank in Accra, she fears for the future, she feels predators are waiting to tear Kelly apart immediately Chief draws his last breath.

Sena: I am not comfortable here

Kelly: Where?

Sena: Here, in this house

Kelly: Since when?

Sena: Since that your stepmom started looking at me that way

Kelly: Ah? How does she look at you?

Sena: Like I’m some kind of woodwork

Kelly: Listen, don’t worry, she’s not your business here

Sena: Ayoo

Milly Brown is this goddamn gold-digger who successfully lured Chief to walk her down the aisle to swear the solemn promise, she wasn’t in this marriage for any good, all she needed was to milk Chief of his cash.

Everybody in the household knew that Milly Brown was materialistic, including Chief; He noticed the change in her after He fell sick.

Milly Brown wouldn’t sleep with him in the bedroom, she stays outside and appears when at her own interest, and her excuse is always the same.

“I went on a business trip” she always says.

Kelly and Milly Brown had had a couple of rifts since Chief got bedridden; Kelly was surprised his stepmom has no interest in the health of Chief.

Kelly: You, I know why you got married to my father, and lemme tell you this, you will leave this house the same way you came

Milly Brown : Remember, I am lawfully married to your father, you can’t evict me from this house

Kelly: No I wouldn’t, you will leave without realizing

Milly Brown : Mhmm, we shall see, show some respect, am your Mom.

Kelly: God forbid, I’ll curse myself if I dare call you that…Mom? You can’t even play the role of being a stepmom…and you are here claiming the title “Mom”.

Milly Brown : Look, I don’t care, I have a daughter who calls me Mom, I don’t need to get that from you to feel complete

Kelly: Stop deceiving yourself, am very aware you raptured your womb when you were in Shs; you have no womb to carry a seed….

Milly Brown : Shut up you fool, who told you that.

Kelly started walking away feeling victorious, He turned and smiled at Milly and responded

“Maybe you should start writing gibberish in your Diary, because I can read the language you use.

Milly Brown : You opened my diary?

Kelly: I have not told Chief yet, and I don’t plan to

Milly Brown : You better don’t...

Kelly: Anymore word from you will make me, so shut up and go your way

Milly looked silly, for the first time she felt defeated by Kelly, she stood looking at him like a zombie as he walked into his room.

“This guy is up to something, I have to tame him before he does” she said.

Apart from Milly, Biitka was another guy who has eyes preying on Chief’s wealth; He is Chief’s younger brother and an Uncle to Kelly.

He manages the Estate Company belonging to Chief; Biitka is a dictator, opportunist and always business minded. Apart from managing the Estates, He also got some dirty works he does underground, A drug lord…One of the biggest drug lords in the city who has managed to stay underground, That was the work He was doing until Chief called him to take up the role, He was just a supplier then…Now He is a lord.

Kelly has just gotten the information that there has been a total sweep over at the Board; He didn’t need to ask who did that because Biitka was the only person capable of doing that without the courtesy to notify either Him or Chief, He was soo angry and confused

Biitka has laid off a lot of workers, especially those who questioned him on the Board; those who kind of had good relationships with either Chief or Kelly were sacked or transferred from the Headquarters.

“What the f**k is he trying to do? How could he make changes without following protocols, who does that? He asked himself as he walked towards Chief’s rest room

Kelly: Chief, tell me you are not aware.

Chief: Heyyyyy, calm down, aware of what?

Kelly: I heard there has been a sweep over at the Board

Chief: Swept over by who, and under who’s authority?

Kelly: Under the authority of his royal highness, Biitka

Chief: No way, get me Dorcas immediately

Kelly: Okay, I’ll…But better do something before things gets out of hand

Chief: I’ll Son

Dorcas was the private doctor to the family; she stays in Chief’s house in other to attend to him.

Dorcas: Chief you called

Chief: Yeah I did, I want you to call Barrister Tay immediately, tell him to be here before sun falls

Dorcas: Okay, I’ll do that immediately

Barrister Tay was Chief’s lawyer, he excellence in his field as a lawyer has gained him the favour of powerful men in the city, Barrister arrived a little over 3Pm

Barrister: Hi Dorcas, you looking great

Dorcas: Thank you, nice suit there

Barrister: Thanks, errrhmmm, where is Chief?

Dorcas: That way, He is in here

Barrister: Thank you Doc., Hello Chief

Chief: Tay…Errmm Dorcas, can you please excuse us for sometime

Dorcas: Oh ya

Chief had documented his Will, He knew this was the best time to give it out to the lawyer he could trust.

Chief:Look,this is it, everything I own and worked for, everything is written in my handwriting and bearing my official seal, take it as it is, it should be opened once, the day you read it to the hearing of those whose names appear on the envelope, they should be present as you read the will.Here,take it.

Barrister:Thank you Chief.I promise to keep it as it is,unbroken till the day its meant to be read,as a respect to you and an allegiance to the codes that govern my profession.

Chief:Good,that’s it…now you are free to go

Barrister:Thank you Chief.

Barrister was about leaving the room when Chief called again

Chief: Errm Barrister, what prevents you two from getting to know each other more

Barrister: You mean who

Chief: You know who I mean, and I understand the kind of eyes you watch him with, if I were you, I’ll play smart before anything.

Barrister: Oh Chief, thank you.

Chief: She’s probably in the summer hut. Go get her

Barrister: Okay Chief, thank you

Barrister saw Dorcas sitting in the summer hut, He joined her and within minutes they were engulfed in a lengthy chat, darkness soon took over, and the two couple in the making were soon discussing on when and where to catch their first date.

To be continued

© Danny Biitka

All Rights Reserved.

Read more episodes here - www.youngicee.com/category/the-incarnate

2 Likes

Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2018
Hello, I'm inviting you to join me here. Episodes will be at least four times a week.
HRHQueenPhil, sirblero, Ashiat39, MichaelBlake40, cyndy1000, uchihaclassiq, YINKS89, Aaaalexxx, SMARTgurUxxxxxxx, kakakoshina, Dessydemmy, hpymoment, Divepen1, Legendbeloved, Hayerh30, HayerhEmpresFIDEL30, SOPIGO, IAmXcessiz, Fshalom7,
DebbieAce , holahmihdeh
, Toluate, Mobecs , spending , ayosamlove
, EbonyQueen001 , KpagoGIN ,
Alexander15 , Tife101 , titanic1 ,
Drunkinlove , Eezohbae, Rollins777 ,
DimFemmy , itsmaoaom , Extremelygifted ,
WHIZKIDEFE , akpamma , yettielicious ,
Muzzbaba , dryakson , oluwatodimu1 ( m ), skubido
, Niwdog , stebam ( m ), Yemluvkid ,
kay29000 , menace001 , djpriopry
toyine1 , ViktorG , charityomojo ,
esOGUN , IamPopular
agenerien , Davidabutu ,
Ridhw0n , sheba222 , drewsman ,
Oluhills007 , TheVerdict , Plolly( f ), ascapella ,
veenessha , Saltwater , iamgunju, sandra15 ,
patrickmuf, attabobo , selimdeon, Vecto, marenx , MartineeVIP , cyndy1000 , NeduLuiZ ( m ), zhayyd039

2 Likes

Re: The Incarnate by cbella(f): 8:41am On May 11, 2018
Following... Abi you no call me

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by Pearl05(f): 9:32am On May 11, 2018
Me too.

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by obedugo(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2018
I don sign in present sir...
Re: The Incarnate by AvatarMode(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
Proceed sir...
Re: The Incarnate by cyndy1000(f): 1:38pm On May 11, 2018
I was here
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2018
Oya ooo, I don show..

Nice wan boss. Dey follow you

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by missuniverse(f): 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
cool
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2018
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I was banned for a while

Chapter Two (Awakening)

Kelly woke up the next day feeling soo tired, He remained in bed as his eyes watched straight to the ceiling of the room, He soon got himself thinking deep.

“What is this man trying to do, take control of this company when he knows am around? Or what does He take me for? The fact is, He will achieve that over my dead body….Biitka? He should be ready for a bout…Am taking none of his nonsense.”

Sena: Kellyyy!!!

Kelly: Ah, you didn’t tell me you were coming

Sena: Do I have to tell you before coming over?

Kelly: I didn’t say that, did I?

Sena: Mtcheeeew…you better leave that bed before I pure water on you…Lazy guy

Kelly: Sena, hmmm, Biitka has started playing games, He has taken control of everything.

Sena: Yeah, Dorcas told me that over the phone, so what are you going to do now?

Kelly: Hmmm…I’m thinking really hard.

Sena: Listen, pay attention to Chief first, be by him as always, you can always get back to Biitka at the right time, you know He has no authority to do that…so relax.

Kelly: Hmmm...I hear

Sena: Now come over for breakfast

Kelly: Ok, will be there in few minutes.

The two were done taking breakfast and Sena was sleeping on Kelly’s arms in a sofa, Dorcas joined them and they spoke on random issues

Sena: Hey, but I have not seen Milly Brown today

Kelly: Why do you care?

Sena: Am just asking to know and nothing else

Dorcas: She left the house yesterday between the hours of 8Pm and 9Pm

Kelly: To where?

Dorcas: As usual, business trip

Kelly: Business trip? Wait, which kind of business does she engages in that involves trips every weekend?

Sena: Ah, what kind of question is that? You know she sells this jewelries and stuff, so maybe she goes to take purchase them.

Kelly: Oh spare me that.

Dorcas: Hey Kelly, can you talk about her politely, remember she’s your Stepmom.

Kelly: Good, Stepmom…not Mom.

Dorcas: Hey, I’m going to see someone, I don’t know when I’ll be back…Sena, I prepared some food, remember to serve Chief when He is awake wai

Sena: I wouldn’t forget that.

Dorcas: And Kelly, remember He takes his drugs

Kelly: Ayoo Doctor:

Dorcas: Good, catch you guys later

Sena: Stay safe dear!!

Chief had woken up and had had his meal and drugs; He went back to bed because the drugs made him dizzy.

A car soon pulled up in the parking lot of the house, it was Biitka.

Kelly saw him through the window of his room and the anger that rushed through his body was enough to crash any obstacle, Sena calmed him down.

Kelly: But who invited him here?

Sena: He is your Uncle, and this is not the first time He’s coming here

Kelly: I know, but I don’t need him around Chief

Sena: Let me go and meet him downstairs

Kelly: Tell him am not around in case he should ask about my where about

Sena: Okay

Biitka was seated in the living room, Sena appeared and greeted him with this shy voice, and He quickly rose from his seat and greeted her like a gentleman should.

Biitka: Sena, hope you are good?

Sena: Am well, hope you are fine too?

Biitka: Am fine

Sena: Will you like to take anything?

Biitka: Mmmm, am quiet hungry, yeah!!

Sena: Okay, I’ll be back in few minutes.

Biitka: Okay, but where is Kelly?

Sena: Am not really sure where He is.

Biitka: Oh ok

Biitka was done eating and walked towards the restroom of Chief, Chief was fast asleep, He looked straight at the feeble old man with this kind of wild look, and He wished He were gone, but anything could happen.

Biitka was not ready to murder his own blood, He was looking for a way to eliminate Chief, but it seem impossible, hiring an assassin was just out of context, the security at Chief’s house was just tight, an idea quickly dropped into his head.

“I think Dorcas has her fingers under my teeth, she’s the one who can do this work perfectly, if she refuses to, I’ll have to expose her”. He said to himself.

“Dorcas some months past after her employment to be Chief’s caretaker had administered the wrong drug to Chief, this led to the tumor growth in Chief that was killing him slowly, she knew what she had done, but it was too late, Biitka invited a friend doctor, who later discovered the cause of the tumor in Chief but instead of Biitka exposing her, for some kind of unknown reason, He kept it a secret, He wanted Chief dead anyway”.

“She must clean up the mess, she must complete the process she started”, He told himself as He walked out of the room.

Sena: Oh Biitka , I thought you were gone?

Biitka: Nope, was checking on the old boy

Sena: Is He awake

Biitka: Nope, He is fast asleep

Sena: Alright, I’ll be in the kitchen

Biitka: I am leaving immediately; I have some businesses to attend to

Sena: Soo early?

Biitka: Yeah soo early, say Hi to Kelly when he returns

Sena: Will do just that, safe drive

Biitka: Thank you.

Kelly appeared from the inner rooms immediately Biitka drove out, He had this fierce look across his face

“Lemme check on Chief”. Kelly said as He went towards Chief’s restroom

Sena: He’s asleep

Kelly: Did you check to confirm he’s sleeping?

Sena: Nope, your uncle did

Kelly: I’d rather trust the devil than to trust that man

Sena: Ah?

Kelly: Ah what?

Chief was awoken by Kelly, He wanted to really check whether his father still drew air, He was very relieved when the old man woke up

Chief: How long have I been asleep?

Sena: Two to three hours now, or more

Chief: Ahhhhh, the medics I know...

Kelly: Biitka just left

Chief: How long was He here?

Sena: Not too long

Chief: I called him to come over, so why didn’t He wake me up when He came?

Sena::He actually came in here, but rushed out in the name of business meeting.

Chief: Business meeting?

Kelly: Hmmm, Dad, I don’t trust that guy, If you want to talk to him, do it when am around

Chief: hahahhaaa, Son, don’t be scared, my days are numbered

Kelly: And I wouldn’t live to see someone cut those days off

Sena: Kellly!!!

Chief: Sena. Its ok, Kelly, I understand you okay, just calm down

Kelly: I will Dad

“Kelly help me to the summer hut, Sena, I need some fruit juice and remember to come with the ludo game, we are all going to sit there till night falls”...Chief said

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

To be continued

Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2018
*Chapter Three (Sainted)*

It was a bright quiet afternoon, Chief was in bed, Kelly had just returned from the gym when He met Dorcas leaving the house.

Dorcas: Hey, I’ll be late today

Kelly: Late? Mmmm. Oh okay. I understand that...Yeah I do

Dorcas: What do you mean by you understand that?

Kelly: Like you are going on a date with Barrister….

Dorcas: How did you know that?

Kelly: Am a psychic…don’t blame me

Dorcas: You know what, I should be on my way…errmmm…Milly is back tho…

Kelly: Mmm. Who cares? Do you?

Dorcas: Just be gone and stop acting funny

Kelly: Alriiight...

Kelly went straight into his room to take a shower, He spend time admiring his muscles and abs, He took time to shave off some facial hair, He is on leave, so there’s no work for him now.

Who is there? He asked

He quickly dried himself with the towel and walked out of the bathtub, He didn’t see anyone in the room, so He went ahead to change into casual wear...

Then came the sound…Shhhhhhh!!!!

He turned to the direction of the sound and what He saw nearly plugged out his eyes

It was Milly Brown, she was nearly naked, Just like Delilah, she was in for what she does best…Being a LovePeddler…

Kelly: What the f**k is wrong with you? What are you doing here dressed this way?

Milly: Shhh, keep your voice low

Kelly: What do you want?

Milly seductively dropped the cloth that covered her unclothedness; she pushed Kelly into the bed and pounced on him

Milly: Shhhh…I know you want this, you will enjoy it

Kelly with his entire strength pushed her away

“What’s come over you?

Mily: Please keep your voice low dear, you will enjoy it, trust me

Kelly was not ready to hear any of his seductive talks; He forcefully pushed her out of the room all the way down to the living room.

“The next time I see you anywhere near my door, I’ll have to go jail” Kelly fumed

“Mtcheeew”…Whatever. Milly replied as she went straight to her room to help herself with the intimacy gadgets she had acquired.

Kelly was surprised at the scene He just witnessed; He sat back into the couch and tried replaying the whole event again.

“Hi Kelly”, It was Sena who just came in

Kelly said nothing, Sena was bored because He didn’t respond, and she walked past him and went straight into Kelly’s room.

Then she witnessed an unusual atmosphere, Kelly’s bed sheet was on the ground, and there was this red stains on the sheets, she looked closely and felt them in her fingers.

Then she begins to boil with anger…

Kelllyyy!!!....She shouted.

Kelly rushed into the room and met her angry looking face.

Sena: What the F**k is this on the bed sheet

Kelly: Calm down Sena

Sena: Calm down?...This is not my lipstick stain..

Kelly: I know…but listen to me

Sena: You better not lie to me

Kelly: Its Milly’s

Sena: Milly?...You mean as in Milly Brown?

Kelly: Yeah as in Milly Brown…she was in here some few minutes ago…she tried to seduce me.

Sena: Whaat?..seduce you?...you mean your own Stepmother tried to lure you into sleeping with her?

Kelly:Yeah she did

Sena: And what did you do?...Got seduced?

Kelly: What are you talking about?...I just had a brawl with her…she’s in her room.

Sena immediately dashed out of the room and went straight to Milly place,she gently tapped on the door

Milly opened the door and immediately shivered when she saw Sena at the door

Milly: What is it?

Sena:Nothing,I just came to look into your face and say nothing

Milly:Okay,say nothing

Sena:Look,the next time I see you anywhere around him, I swear I’ll beat out the devils that has possessed your goddamn wretched life

Milly: Woow,nice presentation….what prevents you from doing that now?

Sena: Just try it again and see…LovePeddler!!

Sena walked away leaving the lipstick stained bed sheet at her door,Milly didn’t look disturbed, she just clapped her hands and hailed the one minute hero as she walked away.

Kelly: What did you tell her?

Sena: Just a warning..and you, how did she manage to enter your room in the first place?

Kelly: I was in the washroom, you know I don’t usually lock my door..

Sena:Hmmmm….sorry for being too judgmental..

Kelly: It’s okay dear…just forget about her..

Sena: I love you

Kelly: Love you too.

This was followed by a soft kiss from Sena which Kelly was not in a position to reject ,He pulled Sena nearer to himself and kissed her with such hunger, He continued to peel off Sena’s blouse and pushed her into the bed, He kissed her curves and Sena responded with wilding moans that soon engulfed the room after Kelly guided himself into her glorious bossom…

Dorcas was about to leaving the restaurant where she had the date with Barrister when she saw

Biitka wave at her, she made her way to his table

Biitka: Hello Doc, it’s been a while now, hope you are good?

Dorcas: Yeah, you?

Biitka: Same, I tried reaching you the whole of yesterday

Dorcas: Oh yeah,Am here now

Biitka: It’s about Chief

Dorcas:Yeah what about him?

Biitka: Have you ever checked to see what caused the sudden tumor growth?

“Dorcas was shocked to hear such question from Biitka”

Biitka: Look, I know you had a hand in that, there was a study on the tumor, and the cause was traced back to a drug I believe you gave him

Dorcas:Hmmm,yeah,I was afraid to confess that, and why have kept quiet about it?

Biitka: Because it’s not necessary to cry of split milk

Dorcas: What do you mean by that?

Biitka:Look,take this drug, that’s what I was given after the test, I will help reduce the rate at which it grows

Dorcas: Drug?. Reduce?...and where from that one too?

Biitka:Yeah,believe me, that’s what I got after the research on the tumor

Dorcas: And why didn’t you administer it immediately?

Biitka: It just came in

Dorcas: And how sure are you that it works?, I don’t want to repeat my mistake

Biitka: And you wouldn’t like me to tell Kelly what you did right?

Dorcas: Oh no please,hmmm…I will do it..

Biitka:Good,we need Chief alive, so keep him alive

Dorcas: Okay

Biitka: Am gone, I’ll talk to you later

Dorcas:Hmmm,yeah,I

Dorcas reached home and was outside minded, He didn’t want to do anything silly again,to especially to C hief who has been a father to her, she looked closely at the drug and it looked soo innocent

“Ah well, if it will reduce the growth, why not?, after all Biitka gave it to me, and I can always expose him if anything happens because I recorded the whole convo”She said.

Chief was fast asleep as usual when she came in, she woke him up and gave out the usual drugs before giving him the new one.

A new drug again? Ahhhh..Chief said

Dorcas: Yeah

She watched fearfully as Chief swallowed the drugs and went back to bed, she bid him goodnight and walked back to her room, she was feeling uncomfortable, she kept thinking hard until sleep swept over her eyes.

Story Continues
© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read more updates here - www.youngicee.com/category/the-incarnate

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
cbella:
Following... Abi you no call me
No vex
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
Haaa. Den do kill chief oo

tanks a lot for the update, jah bless
Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
Thanks for the update. Keep it up.
Re: The Incarnate by Dessydemmy: 3:12pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks for mention. So dont keep us waiting o.
Re: The Incarnate by queenitee(f): 6:42pm On May 15, 2018
Okay, I'm here cheesy grin
Re: The Incarnate by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks for the invite!
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2018
Chapter 4(Clash of Powers)

Dorcas was the first to rise from bed, she rushed into Chief’s restroom to check whether He is okay, she checked his pulse and body temperature and was very relieved when the old man showed signs of life.

“Ahh, Thank God”….She said to herself

Chief: Thank God for what?

Dorcas: Oh, you’re awake, am just thanking God for another day; you know He deserves our gratitude

Chief: Yeah, hope you doing well?

Dorcas: Yeah I am, you?

Chief: I feel the same

Dorcas: Let me prepare some breakfast

Chief: Oh yeah, go on

Dorcas was a bit relieved, she had had sleepless night, her conscience didn’t serve her right, and she vowed never to give out prescribed drugs to any patient.

The household were soon gathered at the dining table to take breakfast when Biitka came in, He greeted everyone with this bossy look, and the responds sounded like that from starved prisoners, Everyone except Chief wore this crazy look on their faces, Kelly motioned the rest to leave the dining table, He positioned himself to face the two men like someone ready to be advised.

Biitka: Kelly can you excuse us?

Kelly: Nope, any business you are here to talk about is part of my business,so why do you think I should excuse you?

Biitka: It has nothing to do with you, just leave before I grow mad

Kelly: grow mad at who?

Chief: Heyyy, you two should shut up now, I forbid it…Kelly, go inside

Kelly: Daaaad?

Chief: Go inside now.

Kelly was not comfortable leaving, if this is about his father’s business, then he should definitely be welcomed there.

Dorcas: Hey, relax okay

Kelly: Hmm,I wish I can

Dorcas: I know how much you detest him, but let Chief handle this himself

Kelly: Hmm,I hear, I’ll be in my room

Dorcas: Am going to get some foodstuffs, will you like something?

Kelly: Not really, but maybe some Pizza

Dorcas: Alright, catch you later

Kelly: Okay

Dorcas made eye contact with Biitka immediately she came into the living room; she looked at him like he ordered the crucifixion of Christ, and all that went her mind was like “wicked man”.

The convo between Chief and Biitka was a long one, Chief queried him for reshuffling his workers without permission, He asked Biitka to step down from his position as Estate Manager until further notice, Biitka did not take this lightly, and He pushed away the table in front of him, walked out of the door and banged the door behind him.

Kelly: What was that for, Has He gone bananas or what?

Chief: Possibly yes

Kelly: What did you tell him?

Chief: I just told him to step down sometime

Kelly: You did?

Chief: Yes I did

Kelly: Do you think that was a good decision to take

Chief: For now yes, but He will be getting his salary in full…

Kelly: Oh okay, lemme take you back to your room, I want to visit the Barber’s shop.

Chief: Is anyone home?

Kelly: Actually nope, but Sena will be here in few minutes

Chief: Alright

Dorcas was with Barrister Tay when Biitka walked in, she tried to hid from him, but the man was too fast, He walked straight to their table, faking a smile

Biitka: Hii Dorcas how are you

Dorcas: Am good

Biitka: And you Sir

Barrister: Am doing well, Call me Barrister Tay

Biitka: Oh well, I am Biitka

Barrister: OH wow, Biitka as in the Biitka a Vintage Group of Companies

Biitka: Wow, how did you know that? Dorcas?

Barrister: Oh nope, Chief is a good friend, I was at his place last week

Biitka: A friend, but Chief never mentioned a friend lawyer to me

Dorcas: Not all that a friend, Barrister actually came to visit me, not Chief, I just introduced him to Chief and that’s it.

Barrister: Can you two excuse me; I’ll be back in a jiffy

Biitka: Sure

Barrister was confused as to why Dorcas lied about the visit He made to Chief

“But I went there because of Chief, not you Dorcas, so why lie about that, what relationship is between the two, she told me I am his first man, so what is all that about? ”He asked himself

Meanwhile Biitka was seriously exchanging harsh words with Dorcas

Biitka: You want to play smart?

Dorcas: Smart about what?

Biitka: The guy said He is a friend to Chief, and you immediately caught him off?

Dorcas: And what is wrong with him being a friend to Chief?

Biitka: Oh nothing,am just surprised you are behaving weird

Dorcas: Can you leave now? Don’t ruin my date please

Biitka: Date?....I thought doctors don’t fall in love

Dorcas: We do fall in love, but only with people with right conscience

Biitka: Whatever am gone….You will hear from me later

Biitka met Barrister at the Bar where He had gone to buy some drinks

Biitka: Hey Barrister, you are a smart guy

Barrister: Why do you say that?

Biitka: Just complimenting you

Barrister: Oh thank you anyway

Biitka: And hey, ask Dorcas what happened between us before we broke up..

Barrister: Whaaat?

Biitka walked away looking victorious; He knew creating chaos between the two was just the beginning of Dorcas’ woes

Barrister did not take that lightly, He walked straight to Dorcas and looked straight into her eyes

Dorcas: What

Barrister: Who is that Biitka guy to you?

Dorcas: Nothing, He is Chief’s younger brother, why, what did He tell you?

Barrister: He said you guys broke up

Dorcas: Broke up?....Well, it’s your choice, who are you believing?, me or him?.......Listen, I acted that way because that man can’t know you, Chief gave you the will because a few of the people around him know you…Kelly is not even aware Chief gave you the will…Letting Biitka know who you are is disastrous

Barrister: Well, Biitka does not know me either…

Dorcas: He just did, because you told him, and he will get back to you. I will advise you to take a low profile from now forward

Barrister: Why should I

Dorcas: Because that guy has eyes everywhere

Barrister: Spare me that and let’s leave; it’s getting dark already

Dorcas: You better take my advice

Dorcas’ phone came to live immediately she entered her room, it was Biitka

Dorcas: What is it you want from me?

Biitka: Did you give him the drugs?

Dorcas: Yes I did….and He will die soon as you wish

Biitka: Heyy, watch your tongue young lady, I didn’t tell you that was supposed to kill him, did I?. But you went on to give it to him anyway right?

Dorcas: I did that to save myself and protect my job….I had no option

Biitka: So why is He still alive?

Dorcas: I think you should be asking those who manufactured the drug, not me...Mtcheeew

Dorcas switched off her phone and fell face down into her bed; she let tears flow out of her eyes

“What have I done to get myself involved in such a deal with this devil, Oh lord help me “She said as she continued weeping into her pillow.

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Re: The Incarnate by Favyo(f): 1:07pm On May 16, 2018
She might have as well recorded all the conversations with Biikta bingo! Anyway, nice write up :option CD

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 16, 2018
Biitka is a snake, Dorcas is in wahala. God help her. Thanks for the updates. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by Madera001(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2018
THE CHRONICLES OF TAOFIK SHAKITIBOBO -

THE MIRACLE MISTRESS
So jejely I’m just sitting at Iya Bode’s bar sipping my beer. I kuku don’t have any runs for this weekend. Bimpe had told me earlier today that her dog was not feeling fine and she would be taking her to the vet this weekend. But that Bimpe girl sha! With her sexy figure 8! After all these years of secret office dating with nothing to show for it (No kissing, No Hugging), I finally managed to convince her to spend the weekend at my place this weekend but that’s when her yeye dog knows she is going to be sick (that's her excuse). Kunle my roommate thinks she is playing me but i disagree, that girl loves me too much and i don't want anything bad to happen to her dog because of me. The yeye Kunle must be feeling like one winner now that he has the main room to himself after we had argued for almost like forever about whose turn it is to use the main room this weekend. The thought of going to Lucky our usual ashawo joint crossed my mind but the way I was beginning to have feelings for that Belinda girl is getting me scared. I mean how can a whole me Taofik shakitibobo himself be having feelings for a call girl? L’aye! Kole wek! So that brings me to why I settled for Iya Bode’s place. At least after my regular 2 bottles of beer and maybe one or two plates of pepper soup (depending on how the night goes) I will go and sleep in peace on the couch in the other room.

I was thinking of how boring this weekend is going to be and how to face Kunle when I get home, I’m sure he will definitely want to rob it in (I too make mouth about my Bimpe runs). I was so caught up in my thought I didn’t notice a lady collapsing into the chair beside me. ‘What are you drinking?’ her voice brought me out of my thought. ‘Sorry, you said’ I replied. She then looked at me more closely the way a medical doctor would his patient ‘good evening, is everything ok? You don’t seem to be here at all’ she quizzed, I’m like ‘I’m ok jare, just a little tired after the day’s work, at least thank God today is Friday, I’ll have enough time to rest’, she smiled and said ‘eeya sorry, so what’s the name of your drink, your bottle has no label’. That’s true my bottles usually has no label, I peel them off almost immediately after opening the crown cock on it, meanwhile in my mind I’m like who is this JJC girl at a bar all by herself asking me for the name of my drink, she wan pay for me? ‘Eagle….that’s the name of my drink’ I tried to pay more attention to her face, I mean, if I’m going to be chatting with a stranger- a girl for that matter- I should at least know what she looks like. She looks like an omo butter kind of girl but damn, this babe fine sha! Dark skinned, plumb body, not plumb like fat oo, like Omotola Jolade kind of plumb, big Ghana weaving hair style, her age should be between 23 and 25 and to make matter worse she even has a dimple to match her flawless dentition, omo-boy gass try his luck on this one.

PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE STORY HERE --------> https://www.nairaland.com/4490126/chronicles-taofik-shakitibobo-miracle-mistress

Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2018
Make dorcas confess na, all wetin she dey follow that biitka do, no go pay her ooo.

Tanks a lot for the update boss. More of God

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by Dessydemmy: 9:41am On May 17, 2018
Whao!! I think Dorcas should confess before its too late o. Thanks and please update soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Five (Masterminds)

Biitka didn’t need to be a psychic to know why Barrister was happy talking about Chief; He also knew Dorcas was trying to cover up the role Barrister played within the family.

“Mhhmhhhmhh! Chief?...Barrister Tay?…I knew this old man was gonna play smart. Maybe someone has to tell him am the smartest guy here in the City…Barrister Tay has to go through the mill anyway”. He said.

Biitka has all kinds of notorious guys working for him; they were loyal to him because of the pay. He pays well.

From spies to guys who can tail you anywhere you go,those who do the torturing and the killing. A big Gang he’s got there.

Milly Brown was running out of options, if Kelly has rejected her and was not in any way ready to make peace with her, she was finding it difficult to build herself around the Riches she married Chief for..

“Mmm. Why don’t I hover around Biitka, He is not married and all that”….She said to herself

She went to the living room and tiptoed to Chief’s restroom, she was about entering when the voice busted

And where do you think you are going to? That was Kelly?

Milly: Can’t I see my husband?

Kelly: Nope you can’t, by the way, why where you tiptoeing into the room?

Milly: Mmm, maybe not to wake him up

Kelly: Or maybe what?

Milly: Ah, what are you trying to accuse me of? Tiptoeing?

Kelly: Look, He is asleep, so you can’t see him

Milly: Why can’t I?

Kelly: Because I said so

Milly: Look, I will make you pay dearly for this…

Milly walked away angrily, loosing grips of Chief himself was the last thing she thought could ever happen to her…

Milly also knew Biitka has eyes for the treasure; she took up her phone and called him for the first time in months.

Biitka: Milly?

Milly: Yeah Milly, surprised?

Biitka: Why wouldn’t I be?

Milly: You could have equally called you know?

Biitka: I have visited the house a couple of times, in all, I met your absence

Milly: Yeah, was on my business trips…

Biitka: Hahahahaaa…Look, I know you don’t travel anywhere. You and I know that

Milly: Why would you say that?

Biitka: Is through me you got to know Chief, and I know you never loved him…So spare me those jokes

Milly: Oh whatever

Biitka: By the way, where are you now?

Milly: Am home

Biitka: Come over to my place when free, it’s been long

Milly: Okay I’ll try

Biitka: I didn’t say try, I said come

Milly: Okay, Will call you when coming…catch you soon

Biitka: Alright

“Yes!!! Wo gye obi girl aa ne d3,s3 y3 gye wo girl aa ne ya” Milly danced and twerked in her room knowing that, she wouldn’t leave Biitka’s house without taking him to cloud nine and back…Taking him to cloud nine means I’ll find ways and means to be his ally…With him, the hidden treasure will be ours.

Biitka has being looking for someone who will help him transports drugs abroad. Preferably a lady, and He knew Milly was a perfect match, looking at how adventurous she could sometimes be...And the girl loves money like something.

Dorcas has not being herself since Biitka met she and Barrister at the restaurant, she tried advising Barrister to leave town or better relocate until the dust settles, but the guy was just too much of a stubborn lawyer..

Dorcas: Look baby, I know him ooo; please find somewhere to hide until this guy stops tailing our every move

Barrister: Who and who is tailing your every move?

Dorcas: Hmm, look, maybe you don’t just pay attention to the cars that drive behind you, well me I do

Barrister: Ah, how do you know they are tailing you?

Dorcas: Because I know…no questions from you again

Barrister: Okay, I think I should start paying attention…

Dorcas: You better do…mtchewww!!!

It was 3:30pm when Milly reached Biitka’s place, Biitka was seated in his living room when she came in, after exchanging pleasentries,Biitka invited her over the his library for the chit chat

Biitka: I have a job for you

Milly: Mmm, which kind of job?

Biitka: A job that pays $200k for every successful deal

Milly: Tell me you ain’t serious

Biitka: Am not, Listen, it’s an easy task. It will involves you traveling abroad to deliver goods to customers

Milly: Which kind of goods are we talking about?

Biitka: Mmm…It may vary, maybe our local herbal drugs or local spices..

Milly: Ah, who will need those local stuffs abroad?

Biitka: Look, do you need this job or not?

Milly: Let me go think okay?

Biitka: Don’t keep me waiting

Milly went over to Biikta’s seat, she sat on his laps and planted a deep kiss on his lips, Biitka made no move, He sat still and enjoyed the show…Milly stripped him of his gown leaving him his boxer shorts, He lifted her into her arms and sent her to his bedroom, throwing her into his bed, He said “Do you how long I have being waiting for this?”

The large Queen sized bed was soon squeaking, followed by moans and sweats. It was a wild scene…”That awkward moment you realized your brother just laid your wife”

After the two had swum through the river flowing with honey and milk, the two agreed on a task which Milly agreed to accomplish. Biitka invited her for dinner at his regular Restaurant, and as usual, they crushed into Dorcas and Barrister.

Dorcas was surprised seeing the two together, she however didn’t behave nervous or weird, and He looked away from their table until Biitka came over

Biitka: Hii guys

Barrister: Hello Sir, nice meeting you again

Biitka: Me too, Dorcas, can we talk for a second

Dorcas: Okay, talk

Biitka: I mean privately

Barrister: Okay, I’ll leave you two now, Dorcas, I’ll call you when I get home

Dorcas: Okay dear…drive carefully

Immediately Barrister left, Dorcas looked fiercely and said

What again?

Biitka: Ohh cool, calm down lioness

Dorcas: I said what is it? Can’t you just lemme enjoy my privacy?

Biitka: Look, I told you the drugs are perfcet,I heard Chief has being able to walk by himself lately

Dorcas: And who told you your drugs did that?

Biitka: Only if you tell me you have different drugs he is taking?

Dorcas: Hmm

Biitka:Look,I only gave you the drugs because you are the Doctor, I didn’t mean any harm okay…Just feel free to give it to him, It will help him

Dorcas: Hmmm

Biitka: Yeah Hmm…Am gone…catch you later

Dorcas was out of words, He knew Biitka was right, Chief has exhibited some signs of new strength since she gave him those drugs, on reaching home, she boldly gave out the drugs to Chief, and assuring him of how comfortable He will feel.

Sena had just returned from a watch night service, she realized the light in Chief’s restroom was lit, which shouldn’t be at that particular part of the night, she also realized the door was opened, she walked slowly into the room, closed the curtains, and turning towards Chief, Her scream woke up everyone in the household.

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/the-Incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 18, 2018
Full of suspense. Thanks for the update. God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Incarnate by Uniquechild(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2018
Chief is dead. Dorcas could have open up. Milly you're wicked by sleeping with your husband's younger brother. More please
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2018
Dorcas is a big fool.

Boss Tanks for the update jhor
Re: The Incarnate by Ann2012(f): 7:34pm On May 19, 2018
Biitka is a devil, more updates pls grin
Re: The Incarnate by Oyinprince(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2018
The Incarnate Chapter Six (The Widow)

Dorcas was the first person to locate Sena, Sena was frightened and couldn’t say a word, Dorcas went straight to Chief, and there He lay with his mouth foaming with some white substance and traces of blood, Kelly knew His father was prone to die, but He also knew this wasn’t the right time.

He was lost of word, and all He could do was lean his back against the wall and watched as Dorcas covered the remains of Chief with a blanket.

Everyone was in tears, Kelly called in an ambulance which conveyed the Body to the hospital, and after prove confirmation, and He was deposited at the morgue for autopsy.

Milly Brown was with them, she sat in the couch silently, and the tears she shed were enough to fill a bucket.

Dorcas went to her room, she had mix feeling now, and her heart was beating beyond normal

“Did I murder him? Buh but the first time I gave him the drug nothing happened, why now? What have I done? “She said to herself as tears ran down her cheeks.

Kelly was seated with Sena, who couldn’t control her tears when Biitka came in, He went straight into the room where Chief used to rest, closing the door behind him and smiling to himself.

“Every King will one day loose his Kingdom in one way or the other “He said majestically;

Looking round the room, He went through the wardrobes in the room, and there He saw the treaty Chief had with Barrister Tay, He kept it in his pocket and walked out with this faked mourning face;

Biitka: Errmm, Kelly, I will go and tell the family about Chief’s demise

Kelly: Family?...Which family?. Chief never mentioned anyone to me except you...

Biitka: That does not mean He had no family

Kelly: Look, I don’t want them anywhere near Chief, just leave them out of this, the body will be taken care of

Biitka: Leave them out? Look, we grew up in a traditional home, where we follow customs. The right procedure will be used to give Chief a befitting Burial in the village

Kelly: Village, Chief told me how he wished to be buried, and it has nothing to do with your whatchamacallit traditions and culture

Biitka: And how do you intend to bury?

Kelly: He asked me to leave that to the secret society He belonged to, He wants to be cremated

Biitka: Whaaat? Secret society?...Cremation?

Kelly: Looks like you really don’t know much about your late brother…And hey, don’t try to play smart, they are dangerous and powerful more than you can imagine

Biitka: And who are those people?

Kelly: Chief belonged to this Society who had their secret beliefs and rituals, He called them The Widows.

Biitka: The Widows? And how will they know he is dead?

Kelly: I don’t know, but they just called me an hour ago to take charge of the body, they don’t perform funerals

Biitka: No funerals?

Kelly: And also, don’t challenge them, else you’d be dead by sunrise

Biitka was confused, which kind of society could this man belong to, Chief cut ties with his family when He became successful in the city, which He Biitka never understood, He just got to know of a part of Chief He never knew..

Kelly: I will be going back to the hospital tomorrow for the autopsy, you can tell the family about his demise, but they should stay off the body, please

Biitka: Autopsy Soo early?

Kelly: Yeah, I asked for an express autopsy

Biitka: Oh okay. I will be on my way

Kelly: Okay

Biitka immediately called one of his errand guys, Spider to kidnap Barrister Tay; He was now convinced that, Barrister Tay has in his possession something valuable.

After this He went straight to the hospital, the nurses in charge recognized him as the brother of the late Chief.

Biitka: Errmm, are you done with the autopsy?

Nurse: Am not sure, but the one doing it is in the room over there, Room 22...Call him Frank

Biitka: Thank you

Biitka went to room 22 and asked for Frank, He was directed to an inner office

Biitka: Mr. Frank?

Frank: Yeah Sir, welcome Sir

Biitka: I hope you know who I am?

Frank: Oh yes I do

Biitka: Are you done with the Autopsy?

Frank: Yeah am done with it

Biitka: And what does it say?

Frank: There are traces of this powerful substances in his blood stream, it bloated all his organs and led to internal bleeding

Biitka: Good, I want you to fabricate a different autopsy now

Frank: Fabricate? Why will I do that? It’s against my profession

Biitka: Why will you do that? Because I have $500k here in this bag. Deal or no deal?

Frank was confused, He knew fabricating the whole stuff can be done in split of seconds, and He also knew the amount in question could change his entire life…What if am caught?…Okay well…Let the risk take care of itself….money first….

Frank: What if am caught?

Biitka: I will get you tickets to leave this country by tomorrow

Frank: Okay, deal. Have a seat; I’ll be done in few minutes

Biitka: Good Boy

Spider had successfully kidnapped Barrister, they blindfolded him and knocked him out, He woke up in this peach dark room in the middle of nowhere, He shouted but the reply He got was the echoes of his own shrill voice.

Spider: If you want to live, just stay calm and quiet

Barrister: Please where am I?

Spider: You are actually on the bridge that divides Life and Death

Barrister: Please, am rich, just tell me how much you want please

Spider was tired of his words, He went ahead to knock him out again...

“I think this will help”…He said

Biitka gave Frank the money in cash after He gave him the original copy of the autopsy….He made sure the fabricated autopsy report that, Chief died from the Tumor.

He promised to fly him out of the country, but before then, Chief had taken picture of Frank, He whatsapped them to another killer.

“Hit and Kill, retrieve Cash and Mobile phone, make sure He is dead “He smiled as He signed the death warranty of Frank.

Biitka: Give this new autopsy to the nurses, leave here by five, I don’t want anyone to take this cash away from you, take the Pineapple street, that place is safer.

Frank: Okay Sir

Biitka: Good.

Frank was confused, He gave the Autopsy to the nurses on duty and took the pineapple street, He was moving in haste, and then suddenly, an SUV without registration number knocked him, masked men appeared and took the bag and his mobile phone, the man who seem to be the leader of the group shot him again before they drove off.

© Danny Biitka
All Rights Reserved.

Read the complete storyhere - www.youngicee.com/category/the-incarnate
Re: The Incarnate by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 20, 2018
Biitka will reap what he is sowing. That is the part i am anticipating. Thanks for the update.
Re: The Incarnate by skubido(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2018
RIP to chief... Biitka ti take over..
Im cup go full one day

tanks a lot for the update. God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mum Reacts To Allegations Of Using Witchcraft On Son’s Girlf / Glorious Ruins//the House Of Commotion / My Wedding Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.