Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) (4663 Views)

The Work Of The Devil? A Short Story By Avatarmode / The Devil In The Suit / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) by Ukas(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
PREGNANT FOR THE DEVIL

Genre; Dark Romance and Tragedy.

Tags: Brutal s3x, viol3nce, nud!ty, betrayal, tragedy, love.

SYNOPSIS

“Oh God!! No!! Please…!!” The screams of a young girl echoed through the whole house, followed by the loud clapping of skins together.

He pulled her hair roughly, making her neck snap back forcefully. She cried out in pain, but there was no one to help. The monster destroyed her p*ssy. He f*cked her until she passed out, then he ordered his men to take the body away.

Who is he?

Miguel Cooper.. the name that strikes fear in the heart of many. An underground drug lord, a demigod, and Lucifer himself. A s3x maniac who f*cks any girl he chooses at any time.

Why is he so ruthless and heartless?

Because he has to be. It was the only way to earn respect. It was the only way to be feared.

Miguel does not care who he has to hurt to get what he wants, he will still get it regardless. He’s a no nonsense man and you won’t be able to put up a fight against him because whoever does that, loses all he has in the twinkle of an eye.

The beautiful Ariel Roberta gets tangled up in Miguel’s dark world after she discovers that her parents sold her to him as his mistress because of an old debt. Pain, suffering and hate is what follows.

Ariel is an innocent beauty who was just unfortunate to meet Miguel. She becomes an object of pleasure and a toy to him. Will she ever get out from his gruesome grip?

So now, what happens when Ariel realises that she’s pregnant for this devil who has done nothing but torture her?

How will she go about it?

Will she keep it?

How will Miguel react to it?

I won’t reveal anything further you’ll have to read to find out.

I'll post the episodes but you can find the story on the link below:
https://williamslibrary.com/pregnant-for-the-devil-chapter-one

Re: Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) by authorwilliams(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Love the story
Re: Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) by Ukas(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2022
PREGNANT FOR THE DEVIL

Genre; Dark Romance and Tragedy.

Tags: Brutal s3x, viol3nce, nud!ty, betrayal, tragedy, love.

Chapter One

“You’re going to be living with him from now on”.

Ariel stared at her parents in confusion. She didn’t understand what they were saying. They just showed her a picture of some random man and said she’s going to live with him.

The man in question looked like a demon from the pit of hell. A scary, scarred face and shady eyes. He was hot quite alright, but fearful.

“Live with him as his maid? Or what? Is it because of our financial situation? I told you I’m going to get a job” she said, looking at their pitiful faces. Her mother was already shedding tears, unable to look Ariel in the eyes.

“No dear. As his mistress” her father stated and she went silent for a while. Then she suddenly burst out laughing.

“This is some sort of joke right? Mistress? This is the twenty first century dad! This is a big joke right?” She continued to laugh.

Her father, Mr Roberto couldn’t even look his own daughter in the eye. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes painfully. It pained him to give out his daughter in this manner, her only daughter for that matter!

His son was already in possession of that gruesome beast! It took him a lot of time and strength to arrive to the decision that he has.

“Look dear. Your mother and I haven’t been totally honest with you” he sighed.

“Honest about what?” Ariel asked.

Mr Roberto sighed and glanced at his wife before proceeding to tell the story.

“About your brother, Henry. He didn’t die in the accident” He said and Ariel gasped, tears filling her eyes. She had no idea what her father was telling her.

Ever since she was eight years old, she was always told that her little brother who she loved so dearly died in an accident and she believed that while growing up. Now she is twenty two and she still believes it.

“Are you saying that my brother is alive?” She asked, her voice was shaky.

“Yes”

“Oh my God!!” Ariel screamed, and covered her mouth with her palms in shock.

“Where’s my brother?” She sprang up, glaring at both of them. Her mother could barely speak, she was already crying profusely.

“Answer me! Where is Henry and why have you kept him away from me for so long!!?” Ariel cried.

“I will tell you Ari, please calm down”.

…. Flashback …. (14 years ago)

“Here, the documents you asked for” Mitchell smiled, handing her husband a file and then she sat next to him.

“You still haven’t told me what they’re for” she added.

“I told I want to get a loan” Patrick answered.

“But the name on the document is not a bank name” Mitchell argued.

“No it’s not. Remember my friend Don? He agreed to give me money for our new home and Henry’s treatment. You know we can’t afford the treatment, we’ve sold everything we have and still he’s getting worse.

Don agreed to give me the loan” Patrick explained.

Don was a drug lord and a mafia boss, but he also happened to be Patrick’s classmate and so agreed to help. Only with the promise that Patrick pays back in a year.

Patrick agreed to the ultimatum because he was desperate.

“How will you pay him back? You know how dangerous that man is. Haven’t you heard stories about him?” Mitchell asked.

“What should matter right now is Henry’s health only. We will pay back as soon as he is treated because then all the money I make from my little business won’t go into drugs anymore.

One year is a lot of time, we will pay back. It’s better than borrowing from a bank, they’ll be on your neck in a few months” Patrick scoffed. He seemed to have made up his mind and Mitchell couldn’t do anything to talk him out of it.

“Alright then” she sighed.

“I’m going to go and check on Ariel, she wanted to have her bath all by herself today” she smiled.

“Of course, my baby girl is growing up. Take care of the kids, let me go and give these signed documents to Don. I’ll be back soon” Patrick stood up and kissed his wife before heading out the front door.

Patrick wasn’t able to meet directly with Don, instead he met with his right hand man, Ace. He handed the documents to Ace and in return, was given the amount of money he requested for. Patrick was extremely happy that he can finally get his son treated from the chronic disease.

His family had spent a lot on Henry since he was born. The five year old boy has been in and out of hospital all his life, but no money to perform the surgery.

Patrick took Henry to the hospital with the money and he was admitted for his surgery.

The surgery was successful but Patrick’s business was going down unlike before and it wasn’t what he expected. He couldn’t gather up the money as he thought he could and he got scared.

The deadline was approaching and Patrick was extremely anxious and scared. He realized that he made a bad and rash decision by borrowing money from a mafia boss. His desperation led him to it.

“What do we do? Don will come for his money soon” Mitchell pointed out, pacing the room.

“Just calm down. You’re getting me scared by pacing around like that” Patrick answered, his palm on his chin.

“I can’t calm down! What if he decides to kill..”

“Stop it Mitchell! I won’t let that happen! I will protect my family at all costs!” Patrick yelled and got to his feet.

“We have to leave” he said.

“You mean, run away?” Mitchell blinked at him.

“Yes! We have to go far away, at least for the safety of our kids” Patrick answered, unaware that he was making another bad decision.

Mitchell agreed and immediately started to pack their clothes while Patrick made arrangements for the rest of his money. He was going to use it to start a new life for his family in another town far from Mexico.

“Common kids, let’s go” Mitchell said, hurrying out of the room with the kids and their bags.

“Mommy, where are we going?” Little Ariel asked.

“We’re going to our new home” Mitchell answered calmly.

“Now take your brother’s hand and let’s go outside” she added. Ariel took Henry’s hand and led him to the front door. Just when they were about to open the door, it flew open, revealing Ace, pointing a gun to Patrick’s head.

“Oh no!” Mitchell gasped as her bags fell from her hands.

“Take the kids inside” Patrick ordered and Mitchell took away the children immediately. She came back down and met Ace kicking her husband harshly, while he whimpered on the floor.

“Please spare us! Please don’t kill my husband” she fell on her face in front of Ace who didn’t give a f*ck but kicked her as well, very harshly.

“Mitchell!!” Patrick yelled, he was pained to see his wife bleeding from the mouth.

“You thought you could run huh? You motherf*cker! We have been watching you because my boss didn’t trust you, only for you to think you could run!” Ace barked at him and kicked him again in the groin and he groaned.

“Forgive me” Patrick muttered.

“There’s no forgiveness” he lifted his gun to shoot Patrick.

Mitchell had a knife with her, she grabbed it when she went to take the kids to their room, just in case anything happens. She dashed at him with her remaining strength and stabbed him in the back severally. Ace groaned out in pain before collapsing as blood gushed out.

“Mitchell! What have you done!?” Patrick yelled, managing to get up.

“I saved your life!” Mitchell yelled back.

“You’ve put us all in bigger danger! You’ve killed Don’s right hand man!!” Patrick rubbed his head.

“Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!! This is so f*cked up!” He paced.

“Let’s go then! Before he gets here”

But it was already too late for the couple because a group of armed men suddenly rushed in, followed by Don. Patrick almost lost consciousness at his sight.

“You.. you killed him?” Don asked, looking at Ace’s dead body. He flashed his pair of deadly brown eyes at Patrick who gulped in fear.

“I’m.. I’m sorry, it wasn’t intentional” he shivered.

“No problem” Don answered and made a signal to his men. They immediately rushed to Patrick and made him kneel in front of Don.

“What should I do with you now?” He asked, smirking.

“Woman!” He turned to Mitchell who gasped.

“Go and get me your son” he ordered.

“No! No!” Patrick screamed.

Don didn’t hesitate to shoot Patrick in his left leg. Mitchell cried as she watched the blood gush out from her poor husband who was crying on the floor.

“Go and get the child!!!” Don ordered and Mitchell ran off in fear. Don sent a man to go with her.

“Henry, come here darling” Mitchell opened the door and her son ran over to her.

“Mom, where are you taking him?” Ariel questioned.

“Um.. dear, he has to complete his treatment okay?” Mitchell lied, trying hard not to cry in front of her children.

She took Henry out and the man grabbed him immediately and took him to Don.

“I will take him, and I will leave you with the pain of living without him. That way, you will suffer forever” Don said and he left with Henry just like that.

…. Back To Present ….

“After we learnt that Don died, we went to see his son, his successor. He told us that we can have Henry back, if we..”

“If you hand me over” Ariel completed his statement, sniffing. She was already drenched in tears after hearing the story. She didn’t know what hurt more, that her brother was still alive and her parents kept it away from her or that they want to exchange her for him.

“Because I’m a girl and a boy would be more useful to you right?” She sprang up, wiping her tears.

“Ariel please!” Patrick said.

“I hate you both! I hate you for doing this to me!!” She ran out of the house in tears. She wished she could run away, but she had no one to run to. No relatives, no friends! Just her!

….

Miguel puffed out smoke from his cigar and turned to Xander who was standing by his door smirking.

“Ready to go and claim your new mistress?” Xander asked.

“Go and get the boy” Miguel ordered.

TBC..
I'll post the next chapter

If you don't want to miss any episode you can follow the story on our platform: https://williamslibrary.com/

You can find all available episode on the link below:
https://williamslibrary.com/category/pregnant-for-the-devil

Re: Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) by Ukas(m): 5:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Pregnant For The Devil

Chapter 2 - Other episodes are available on our website: https://williamslibrary.com/
You can find them here:

Patrick and Mitchell watched in horror and sadness and different exotic cars trooped into their compound. Even the neighbors peered out from the windows, wondering what was happening.

A group of men wearing suits and sunglasses stepped out first, followed by another group that looked like ninjas. They were covered from head to toe and obviously armed.

Then one of them opened the door for their boss to step out. His leg came out first, then he came out of the car in all his glory.

He’s even more fearful than his father! The hot devil.. a name he earned.

Xander came to stand beside him, he’s his best friend and right hand man. Every boss needs a right hand man. The only man he can trust. Xander and Miguel grew up together. Ace was Xander’s father.

Mitchell patiently waited for when Henry will come out but she didn’t see anyone that looked like her son, it made her shed tears.

“Where’s Henry? They didn’t bring Henry” she said to Patrick but got no answer from him.

Miguel and his men walked into the house and met the couple shivering in fear. He offered himself a seat and crossed his legs.

“Don’t waste my time. Bring the girl” he uttered. He wasn’t a man of many words, but when he gives an order, it’s best to oblige.

“Go on” Patrick nodded at Mitchell who ran off to Ariel’s bedroom.

Ariel had locked herself in her bedroom, crying her eyes out and wishing that this ill fate didn’t befall her. Going to serve as a mistress for a man she knows nothing about, a man that many considered the devil. Why would her parents do that to her?

Are they even her real parents? She couldn’t help but weep.

“Ari! Ariel please open the door!” Her mother banged on the door.

“Ariel these men are going to kill us all if you don’t come out. They are going to kill your father, me and Henry too” Mitchell cried outside the door and Ariel raised her head from her pillow.

Her brother Henry.. she hadn’t seen him in years, she missed him badly, he was her best friend when they were kids.

Ariel had to make a decision. If she didn’t go out, her entire family will be wiped out and she would be better off dead. But she didn’t want to die just yet, not when she hadn’t achieved her dream of becoming a famous actress. She had to make a selfless decision.

She opened the door and met her mother still crying.

“Ariel” Mitchell called.

“I won’t forgive you and dad for this” Ariel muttered and walked ahead. She entered the living room and was shocked to see the amount of people that have come to get her. She started to cry again.

“Here she is” Patrick said and Miguel turned his neck to see the girl.

She was pretty, prettier than all the wh0res he’d ever f*cked. The best part is, she’s a virgin and he loves them tight. He smirked at Ariel who couldn’t even look him in the eye, she was too afraid.

She heard stories about this hot devil but no one told her that he was this intimidating. She struggled to keep her balance in front of him. Miguel loved that she was already afraid of him. He feeds off the fear of others.

“Get him” he ordered Xander who was busy admiring Ariel. Xander rushed out immediately and went to one of the cars. He pulled out a young, tattered and lean young man of about 19 years old. The young boy had scars all over him, healed and fresh injuries everywhere. He was cute, but that was hard to notice because he was malnourished.

Xander dragged him into the house because he could barely walk.

As soon as Mitchell saw him, she rushed to him and hugged him tightly, crying on him.

“Henry! Henry my son!” She wept. Ariel was so shocked to see her brother, tears fell from her eyes but she couldn’t move.

“Who are you?” The weak boy spoke.

Of course he doesn’t remember. He’s been away for so long and has suffered head injuries.

“She’s your mother and I’m your father” Patrick answered, hugging him as well.

Henry’s eyes landed on Ariel. He felt like he knew her but couldn’t remember where he knew her from. Ariel felt extremely bad.

“Bring my new mistress along, I’m going to enjoy her company tonight” Miguel stared at Ariel with a grin on his face, then he walked out of the house.

Xander pulled Ariel along, she stared at her parents and brother on her way out, they were too engrossed in hugging each other that they didn’t even notice when she was dragged away. That was when it dawned on her that she was truly alone!

….

“This is your room. You’re not allowed to leave this room unless the boss gives an order. Do you understand?” A tall, muscular man said to Ariel, unlocking a door as she stood behind him, shedding tears.

His name is Farouk, he was in charge of the women. The maids, the cooks, the cleaners and now, Ariel the mistress. It was his job to take care of them and intercede for them to the boss.

He threw Ariel into the room forcefully and she landed on the floor with her elbow hitting the hard concrete. She winced in pain, rubbing her elbow. She could barely move her arm anymore.

She looked around the room, it only had a tiny window which was barely open, letting only little light into the room. The place was filled with weird smells, she saw blood stains on the walls and it scared the crap out of her. It had a medium sized bed but it looked like no one has been on it for years.

Ariel carried her already weak self up and got on the bed. She got curled up in the bed and cried even more. She wondered what would be her fate here, as a mistress.

Miguel took his cigarette in his mouth and watched the cars driving in and out of his huge compound. A knock came on the door and he turned.

“Laura” he called and the door opened, a beautiful but rugged looking lady walked into the room with a smirk plastered on her face. She was wearing a black leather jump suit, her suit had weapons on them and she had her hair in a ponytail.

“How did you know it was me?” She asked.

“There are only two people who are permitted to come in my room” he said and Laura nodded.

“Xander and I” she completed his statement and he nodded.

“What brings you?” Miguel questioned.

“I was just missing you” she answered and put her arms around him. She kissed his neck and cheek softly.

Laura was a trained fighter, spy and an expert in using guns. She could defeat ten men in a few minutes, she was brave, bold and strong. Miguel trusted her a lot.

She worked for him for a few years before she got f*cked by him. Miguel liked her and that’s how they got into a relationship. But that didn’t stop Miguel from f*cking other ladies.

Laura didn’t mind, she was assured that she owned his heart and would never be replaced.

“Tell me the real reason you’re here” Miguel scoffed, caressing her butt.

“You got yourself a mistress Miguel” she rolled her eyes.

“And?” He asked.

“You could have just f*cked her and let her go like you do to the others. Why does she have to live here?” She asked.

“She’s a price I won. So I’m keeping her. Besides, I’m going to get bored of her and kill her anyways” he answered and she smiled.

“Don’t be jealous” he teased, getting away from her grip. He put his cigar back in his mouth.

“I’m not” she rolled her eyes.”

“Any news about Beta?” Miguel deviated.

“The guys and I are planning a stake out tomorrow evening. If all goes well, we’ll recover the deed and chop his head off” Laura answered.

“Good. I don’t want any more delays. What about the shipping to Italy?”

“Xander’s team is handling that sir” she replied.

“When he’s back from the errand, let him know to come and see me” Miguel ordered.

“You may go, I’ll call you when I need you” he said bluntly and Laura left immediately. If she didn’t obey, Miguel would get angry and punish her. She still loved him despite his harsh ways of treating her.

He picked up the telephone and put it in some digits.

“Farouk?”

“Boss?”

“Send in my mistress, now” he smirked.

TBC…

Source: https://williamslibrary.com/

Re: Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) by Ukas(m): 5:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Pregnant For The Devil

Chapter 3

Ariel gasped when the door to her room burst open. She moved back on the bed, gulping. Farouk entered the room, his face was as stern as ever. His eyes fell on Ariel’s small figure on the bed and he moved speedily over to her.

“Get up and follow me” he commanded. Ariel dare not ask any questions. She simply stood up and walked behind the huge man, out of the room.

They walked down the dark hallway until they arrived at a large wooden door which Ariel thought to be the boss’s chamber.

“Go in” Farouk ordered and opened the door. Ariel took a deep breath before stepping into the dark room. It seemed to her like Miguel loved the darkness. Everything about his mansion screamed darkness, even all his clothes were black. The room was ten times bigger than Ariel’s.

It had three couches by the right corner and a glass table in between. It had a huge bed with dark sheets and a hot tub was visible through the glass binders that separated the room from the veranda.

She met Miguel in his robe, with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He looked up at her and stared lustfully.

Farouk shut the door and left while Miguel took slow, short but frightening steps towards Ariel. She shivered at every step he took towards her, she had her eyes fixed to the floor because fear won’t allow her look him in the eye.

“You’re a fine piece of cake” Miguel smirked. He went around and stood behind her. He looked down at her backside and nodded. Ariel was loaded everywhere, just the way he liked it.

“Get on the bed sweetheart” he ordered. He said ‘sweetheart’ but his tone gave out another meaning. Ariel walked shakily to the bed and climbed on.

“Take off everything. I want to see you bare” he said, glaring dangerously at her. Ariel had to look away immediately their eyes met. His dark eyes looked like that of a demon, she couldn’t look at it.

She immediately took off her clothes, leaving her unclad in front of the h0rny devil.

“F*ck” Miguel mumbled as his eyes landed on her perfect, pointed b0obs. He imagined his tongue all over it and imagined them bouncing as he f*cked the hell out of her.

He went over to Ariel who was still trembling on the bed. He gently made her lie on the bed and spread her legs apart. Ariel was already shedding tears.

“That’s a nice p*$$y you got there” he smirked, and caressed her clit with his thumb. Ariel whimpered, that would be the first time any man had touched her there, at such a sensitive part of her body.

Miguel got off the bed and went straight to his drawer. Ariel watched him pull out four handcuffs and a long whip. Her heart sank into her stomach as she watched.

“There’s something about me Ariel, and that’s the way I love to f*ck. I love to hear my lady scream, not just in pleasure but out of pain as well” he paused and approached her with the handcuffs. He handcuffed her hands and legs to the four corners of the bed while she cried.

“Are you in objection to this?” He asked.

Ariel knew that there was no way she could escape the hot devil, she belonged to him, she was sold to him in exchange for her brother and this has become her life. She couldn’t object.

“No” she whispered, tears flowing down the sides of her eyes. Miguel smirked, her tears had no effect on him, he loved watching and hearing her cry infact, it was music to his ears.

“Good, make sure you scream for me” he said and took off his robe. His giant manhood sprang up, already erect and dripping. He slapped her b0obs and she winced. He slapped them several more times until they were red in color. Then he started to bite her n!pples. He bit them until her skin started to bleed.

“Ahhhhh!! Ahhhhh!!” Ariel groaned and cried. He loved it.

He touched the entrance of her p*$$y gently before thrusting in with his manhood, as hard as he could, just so that he could hurt her. Ariel screamed at the top of her voice and felt a warm liquid run down her thighs.

She thought that this monster would stop when she screamed but her scream seemed to turn him on even more. Miguel didn’t even care that she was bleeding, he dove in more deeply, hitting her p*ssy with all his energy.

Ariel struggled to free her hands and legs to get away from the pain but she couldn’t. When she thought that the worst was over, he unlocked her cuffs and made her get on all fours. He still bound her hands again.

Then he took his whip and started flogging her. Ariel screamed and begged for mercy but Miguel loved it, he loved the pain he was causing her.

“Yes! Scream! Scream for your master!!” He said.

“Pleeeeeeaasee!” Ariel cried.

He resumed f*cking and whipping her at the same time. Ariel almost passed out in the process, she even lost her voice screaming. Miguel stopped and got off her, and unlocked her.

“That was f*cking amazing” he breathed out loudly. He dragged her hair and pulled her down. He made her kneel in front of him and then inserted his d*ck into her mouth forcefully. Ariel had already lost all get strength, she was barely conscious.

Miguel grabbed her head and mouth f*cked her until he was satisfied and c*mmed all over her face. He let go of her and she collapsed on the floor.

Ariel opened her eyes slowly, feeling severe headache and pain all over her body. She found herself lying n@ked in her room, she had no idea how she came back into the room but tears filled her eyes when she remembered what happened. She wished for death, it would be better than going through this.

The door to her room opened again and she got scared.

‘Not again’ she thought.

A young lady, about her age walked in. She was wearing a maid uniform and had a tray with her, containing a dress and shoes.

“You’re awake. That’s nice. Here are your clothes, take your bath,put them on and come to the kitchen” she said hurriedly. The girl was pretty and slim, but had a dark birthmark on the right side of her nose.

“Kitchen?” Ariel managed to talk but her voice wasn’t audible because she had screamed it away.

“Aren’t you hungry? I’m sure you are after what you just went through” the girl answered. She wasn’t even looking at Ariel.

“Okay” Ariel nodded. She wasn’t even in the mood of making any friends here. She just wanted to die and that’s all.

“The kitchen is on the ground floor, you’ll see it once you come down the stairs, I’m sure you won’t miss it” the girl answered. Her name was Sally, one of the high ranking maids in the mansion.

She left Ariel who took the clothes and stared at them. It was a blue gown, it didn’t look like Sally’s uniform. It was specifically for her.

Ariel went into the bathroom and took her bath, then she wore the clothes and put on the flat shoe before leaving her room. She followed the directions Sally gave her and arrived at the kitchen.

It wasn’t an ordinary kitchen, it looked like an entirely new world in there. Five different dining tables, each with their own cabinets and gas stands. Some maids saw Ariel coming in and they started whispering.

“There she is, the new mistress” one said.

“Oh she’s so pretty, I hope she does not die miserable like the previous one” another one said.

“She’s already getting there. Didn’t you hear her screams a few hours ago? Master isn’t going easy on her” the third maid said.

“I wish I’m her” the first one said and the other two glared at her.

“Why?” They asked.

“I would give anything to be f*cked by master” she answered dreamily.

“You’re sick in the head” one of them said to her and they continued their duties.

“Ariel” Sally waved at her and she went over to meet her.

“Here’s your food, please help yourself. Once you’re done eating, get back to your room, master must not see you outside. I’m just following orders from the second master” Sally explained.

“Who’s that?” Ariel asked, already munching on the chicken wings and sauce. She would eat macaroni immediately after.

“Master Xander” Sally answered with a smile. She had a crush on Xander and would do anything for him. The only problem was, Xander never looked at her the way she wanted him to. He only saw her as a nice girl.

“Thank you” Ariel answered and continued eating.

Once she was done, she wiped her mouth and started going back to her room immediately. On her way up the stairs, she bumped into someone and they both staggered backwards.

Ariel looked up to see the person that she had bumped into but before she could say a word, a resounding slap landed on her face.

“Are you blind!? You miserable slave!!” Laura lashed out with her fiery eyes almost piercing Ariel’s skin. Ariel held her cheek in pain.

“I’m sorry” she muttered.

“You’re a fool! A good for nothing and I’ll make sure you get punished for this!” Laura continued to scream at her. Ariel fell at her feet and begged her not to report to the master but Laura was not going to listen to her pleas.

“At my feet, that’s where a slave like you belong” Laura smirked and kicked her stomach. Ariel fell down whimpering.

TBC…
Read other chapters in the link below:

(1) (Reply)

Her Last Wish / One Minute Man - (romance Thriller) / Republic Day Poems In Tamil Language | 26 January Poems In Punjabi Pdf Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.