Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Seeking Partnership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seeking Partnership (359 Views)

N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / Seeking Partnership For A Major Contract Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Partnership by barryslim(m): 1:41am On May 11, 2018
Good day everyone, I need somebody to partner with me in bakery business. God has blessed me with a bakery. I just got already built bakery to run. All that is needed is a little renovation and capital to start off. I urgently need somebody to partner with me. Any business minded individual around Lagos and Ogun state should contact me for clarifications. My number: 08058591428.
Re: Seeking Partnership by Edwaino: 8:21am On May 11, 2018
Go to Bank of Industry (BOI) or Fidelity SME. They are ready to partner with you except you are looking for who to scam
Re: Seeking Partnership by barryslim(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2018
I will really appreciate it if you can throw more light on how to go about the bank of industry and fidelity SME partnership you spoke about. Please help me out. God bless you abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Real Income Revealed / Secret Method On How I Make More Than $450 Monthly On Fiverr / Enjoy Sex With Your Partner With Mascum Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.